Czarcasm
Tringreen
Chemical Ali
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

Windsor Boy's Herald letter to Argyle fans Empty
PostSubject: Windsor Boy's Herald letter to Argyle fans   Windsor Boy's Herald letter to Argyle fans EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:13 am

Chris Webb with a plea to Argyle fans to attend on Saturday.

It's Green, Man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Windsor Boy's Herald letter to Argyle fans   Windsor Boy's Herald letter to Argyle fans EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:25 am

Delusions of grandeur.

Just go ffs, nobody wants you.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Windsor Boy's Herald letter to Argyle fans   Windsor Boy's Herald letter to Argyle fans EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:43 am

It's what was promised to the banker when the deal was struck. Trouble is they haven't got a clue when it comes to actually running a football club and seem to think it's all about big flags n buckets.
The first priority must be to get the right people in position to run the club on and off the pitch. By going for the cheap options, the club becomes the shambles it now is.
What has made things even worse is the divisive, back stabbing and marginalisation of those who tried to warn them.

The dirty tricks of the Pasoti Politburo have been well documented and at the centre of it all are the Windsor Boys, lording it around Home Park like they own the place. They have no class, no vision and the result is what we now see. As predicted.

How can they be stopped you ask ? The tide has turned and many middle of the road supporters can now clearly see the root causes of the continued decline. The Windsor Boys told us long ago when they'd looked into Brent's eyes that there would be no walleted directors and 'we' [meaning the Windsor Boys] had the opportunity to rebuild the club.
Had there been real honesty, openness and transparency, the right people to lead would naturally have risen to the top but Brent has allowed these people and the likes of PJ to run the show as a closed shop, where all dissenting voices must be silenced. That is the reason for the bitterness and that is why the problem won't go away.

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Windsor Boy's Herald letter to Argyle fans   Windsor Boy's Herald letter to Argyle fans EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:44 am

I got as far as the "when full and rocking, Home Park has an atmosphere that is almost unrivalled" bit, before shouting out loud an expletive. Mad

Thanks previously to Ridsdale and now thanks to Brent, the days of Home Park being anything like intimidating are long gone. Evicting fans from the Zoo Corner end of the Lyndhurst put paid to that. Ensuring that the Mayflower remains a desolate wasteground compounded the problem, and to put the cherry on top, putting the Kindergarten where it is now clearly demonstrates that having any sort of atmosphere whatsoever is bottom of the list of priorities.

Tw@t!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Windsor Boy's Herald letter to Argyle fans   Windsor Boy's Herald letter to Argyle fans EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:52 am

He does look really concerned and serious in the photo though lol!

Wanker actually thinks he's popular with the fans because he gets told so at the fanfests, where all his mates go.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Windsor Boy's Herald letter to Argyle fans   Windsor Boy's Herald letter to Argyle fans EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:53 am

I think it's quite funny how those who have cowardly attacked fans and fans' groups through multi accounts and remained quiet about their actions for 10 months (leading to more discontent and accusations) are now asking for unity Laughing

An apology from Peter Jones would help the situation, but in my opinion, I think he believes that he is ALWAYS right.
Back to top Go down
david_fisher

PostSubject: Re: Windsor Boy's Herald letter to Argyle fans   Windsor Boy's Herald letter to Argyle fans EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 9:30 am

Here's a link:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Windsor Boy's Herald letter to Argyle fans   Windsor Boy's Herald letter to Argyle fans EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 9:36 am

All this online or indeed in person blood letting, it that's what happens on Saturday ,won't make a blind bit of difference to Sheridan and his players. They probably aren't even aware of it.

Having said that, the crunch can wait til the end of the season, although I doubt it will.

If there is to be a huge row, a settlement or further infighting, it can wait and will make little difference where we are placed status wise.
The club can be put back on an even keel and it can, with the right staff on and off the pitch, embark on a rise up the leagues again.

What gets my goat [sorry mouldy] is the lack of contrition from those who have lied, bullied and hidden their true identities, whilst assuming positions of power and influence.
It is not the club that I've fallen out of love with, it's these bloody control freaks who mask their true nature through public shows as charity workers and superfans and by telling those who disagree with their clearly clueless schemes that they're not proper fans and should feck off and support Man U.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Windsor Boy's Herald letter to Argyle fans   Windsor Boy's Herald letter to Argyle fans EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 9:50 am

Looks a good positive piece of press for the club in trying times to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Windsor Boy's Herald letter to Argyle fans   Windsor Boy's Herald letter to Argyle fans EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 9:56 am

I do like the Herald's comments section.

Looking over on Pasoti I saw a thread where greengenes and LG are offering any fans two free tickets for Saturday if they genuinely cannot afford to go. It will all remain private between the person wanting the tickets and the one's donating them.

That's real fans, not wanting any publicity over it just wanting to help. Contrast that with Webb's me,me,me,me,me posts or Newell's constant bragging about what he does, how many games he goes to blah, blah, blah. He does lots of good work for charidee, yes we know Ian, you're constantly telling us and asking recipients of your generosity to publicise it to make you look good.

And I know that Pasoti as a site is very generous as well, but it's the fanfare that has to go with it that gets on my tits.

During my non existent telephone conversation with Newell he relayed several stories about Argyle fans he had helped out, and he poured scorn on one person in particular. Now I don't know the person involved but sure as shit is shit if Newell is telling me about these things he is telling everyone he speaks to.

That's not how it works, unless you're a self promoting attention seeking wanker who does these good deeds in order to gain acclaim and behind the recipients back he's slagging them off as scroungers.

Nice touch LG and Greengenes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Windsor Boy's Herald letter to Argyle fans   Windsor Boy's Herald letter to Argyle fans EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 9:57 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:

Good, I take it you'll be going then? Then trying to persuade Webb to become your president? What's that? No? Ok then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Windsor Boy's Herald letter to Argyle fans   Windsor Boy's Herald letter to Argyle fans EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 10:01 am

I see he is still dodging question regarding his conduct on here.

He has no credability he needs to resign. Trust grow a backbone and challenge him over greenman.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Windsor Boy's Herald letter to Argyle fans   Windsor Boy's Herald letter to Argyle fans EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 10:04 am

You need to get out more Tis. Go for a walk, get fit and dream of promotion back to City's very own glass ceiling in the 3rd tier of English football.

Two divisions between yourselves and the Slime. How you can guffaw !

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Windsor Boy's Herald letter to Argyle fans   Windsor Boy's Herald letter to Argyle fans EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 10:07 am

Greenjock wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:

Good, I take it you'll be going then? Then trying to persuade Webb to become your president? What's that? No? Ok then.

Jock, we had the Prince of Pop as our President. His chimp bubbles actually looks a lot like Webb, although Bubbles had better teeth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Windsor Boy's Herald letter to Argyle fans   Windsor Boy's Herald letter to Argyle fans EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 10:09 am

The Red Star wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:

Jock, we had the Prince of Pop as our President. His chimp bubbles actually looks a lot like Webb, although Bubbles had better teeth.

where is his statue outside st james Wink
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Windsor Boy's Herald letter to Argyle fans   Windsor Boy's Herald letter to Argyle fans EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 10:16 am

Greenjock wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:

Oooh no, rather suck diarrhea through the gusset of El Porko's under crackers which he had worn for a night on the tiles in Swingapore.

I don't argue that Webb's an arsewipe just with the concept that he has no "credibility", he obviously has a decent stream of cred with local media and through that quite probably a sizeable portion of the fan base.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Windsor Boy's Herald letter to Argyle fans   Windsor Boy's Herald letter to Argyle fans EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 10:21 am

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
The Red Star wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:

Most of the statues are on the pitch mate. The Prince of Pop was during our dark (no offence meant) days, thankfully apart from one brief appearance at the Park, our president kept away....a name on a programme only.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Windsor Boy's Herald letter to Argyle fans   Windsor Boy's Herald letter to Argyle fans EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 10:23 am

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
The Red Star wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:

That all the banter you boys can raise, Mikey?

In his defence he did the club very little appreciable harm, neither did Geller or Mr.D.Vader, they didn't strip our assets and then then send us off up Poo Creek without a paddle, others did that then did the appropriate time for their trouble.

As excruciatingly faux as all that was at the time it did serve a purpose in raising the profile of the club and unlike you Gargs we took our medicine and moved on relatively successfully, there is no sting in that tale any longer.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Windsor Boy's Herald letter to Argyle fans   Windsor Boy's Herald letter to Argyle fans EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 10:33 am

Yes,but.

When the call goes out for fans to attend Home Park in their droves,they all troop up to the ground,get seated and watch Argyle lose. This in turn puts those fans off and they never return [well,until the next juicy club/Herald offer].

Losing to the likes Oxford United/Northampton Town and then only getting a point Vs AFC,will not see thousands all of a sudden rushing to buy a ticket for the visit of Barnet. A victory at AFC would have helped perhaps ?.

Looking at the League Two table as it stands,it does not inspire a great deal.

I can only see an extra 200-1000 turning up on Saturday. I may go myself,still deciding on that matter .....

Mind you,if by the time Argyle play Rotherham United and only needing a point to stay up as it were,one could see a full house at Home Park no problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Windsor Boy's Herald letter to Argyle fans   Windsor Boy's Herald letter to Argyle fans EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:29 am

Somebody's touched a nerve with cleargreen lol. They don't like their antics being broadcast do they.

Wankers, your little empire is crumbling.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Windsor Boy's Herald letter to Argyle fans   Windsor Boy's Herald letter to Argyle fans EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:39 am

Greenjock wrote:
Somebody's touched a nerve with cleargreen lol. They don't like their antics being broadcast do they.

Question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Windsor Boy's Herald letter to Argyle fans   Windsor Boy's Herald letter to Argyle fans EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:49 am

Tringreen wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Question

Somebody didn't like being named and shamed in the Herald so they had a big go at me on the website. Unfortunately it was so full of expletives its now gone. Shame really I quite liked the limelight.

Just goes to show I'm getting under their skin and nothing I've said is bullshit. The truth hurts eh guys? God knows how Postey will sleep tonight now lol.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Windsor Boy's Herald letter to Argyle fans   Windsor Boy's Herald letter to Argyle fans EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:55 am

Greenjock wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Question

Somebody didn't like being named and shamed in the Herald so they had a big go at me on the website. Unfortunately it was so full of expletives its now gone. Shame really I quite liked the limelight.

Just goes to show I'm getting under their skin and nothing I've said is bullshit. The truth hurts eh guys? God knows how Postey will sleep tonight now lol.

Well done Jock. Ours is an honest and just crusade.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Windsor Boy's Herald letter to Argyle fans   Windsor Boy's Herald letter to Argyle fans EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:57 am

About time we had another tub thumping rallying cry. We were forgetting how to be REAL fans. Rolling Eyes

Trouble is, coming from someone who has no credibility, it means very little.

People will go to Home Park to see a successful football team, not because of some insignificant nobody who wants to tell pople what to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Windsor Boy's Herald letter to Argyle fans   Windsor Boy's Herald letter to Argyle fans EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 12:07 pm

And when Argyle get a bigger than normal crowd on Saturday will it have been due to the cheaper prices?

No Webbs rally cry will get the credit Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windsor Boy's Herald letter to Argyle fans   Windsor Boy's Herald letter to Argyle fans Empty

Back to top Go down

Windsor Boy's Herald letter to Argyle fans
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next