The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE COWARDS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

THE COWARDS Empty
PostSubject: THE COWARDS   THE COWARDS EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 5:49 pm

Chris Webb - The multi-accounting Club President who hasn't the courage or decency to own up and apologise

Peter Jones - The multi-accounting Club Director who hasn't the courage or decency to own-up and apologise

Every Pasoti moderator who won't stand-up to the corruption from within.

Any more?
Back to top Go down

THE COWARDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE COWARDS   THE COWARDS EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 6:12 pm

They will never apologize,the filthy stinking pustule that is Pasoti is rotten to the core and as bent as a nine bob note, they have used their power to infiltrate what was originally (on the face of it ) good ideas like the GT and highjacked them into extensions of their filth and downright lies, the evil tentacles of Pasoti extend far far further then you would think...their corruption holds no bounds.
Our entire fan-base is being represented by a small collection of super-fans voted in by other super-fans..its a complete joke, the small clique of tent dwellers, bucket rattlers and Forza Nerd stasi are the only ones who hold any sway and JB and his cronies wouldn't have it any other way.
Ive said it again and i say it now. Until we get rid of all these sinister, unsavory characters nothing will change.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

THE COWARDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE COWARDS   THE COWARDS EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:17 pm

Careful now - we would'nt have a club if it was'nt for James saving us.

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

THE COWARDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE COWARDS   THE COWARDS EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:34 pm

Oh dear, mother superior is not going to like this! lol!
Back to top Go down

THE COWARDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE COWARDS   THE COWARDS EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:55 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Oh dear, mother superior is not going to like this! lol!

I concur
Back to top Go down

THE COWARDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE COWARDS   THE COWARDS EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:53 pm

I see hyperbole is alive and well here! No-one mentioned is evil, or sinister. They are in fact rather pathetic. Some recent events have been an eye opener to peoples true nature, but the baheavior is just so lame it is impossible to get worked up about it to be honest.

Everyone now knows that the president and a director spout bile under multi accounts on the net, so there stock has fallen hugely and is unlikely to rise again. Sometimes people on here vastly underestimate the nous of normal fans, look how many followers IJN has lost since his rabid "use your real names" pontification of a year or so ago.
Back to top Go down
swampy

THE COWARDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE COWARDS   THE COWARDS EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:49 pm

That's about it Womble. Evil and sinister is maybe a bit OTT. Devious, cowardly, duplicious, egotistical, etc. yes. As you say many many people have changed their opinion of Newell over the past year, many too now have seen another side to Webb, a man who should never have been appointed as President in the first place. Not the sort of position for a rabble rousing militant who loves his own publicity too much. He was found out on here and now has been on Pasoti. As others have said Sam Rendell amongst others would be turning in his grave. He hasn't even had the courage or decency to come clean and apologise but prefers to withdraw from the spotlight until he thinks it safe to crawl back out again while others do the damage limitation and cover ups on his behalf. A director even is implicated as well in all the shenanigans, just what has this club become? The mods on Pasoti, well at least a handful are loath to lose their grip on the corruption of the site they perpetrate and seem to have quelled the revolt by slapping down Greenskin and Mark Pedlar recently. More perfectly normal and reasonable posters have registered over here, Womble and Mr Brightside this week and no doubt they too will be lumped with the label of weirdo and freak by Mr Porky, Mr Twoface and Mr Angry. The days of El Pres and Newell giving a rallying call to their rapidly diminishing band of sycophants is well and truly over it would appear. They have been sussed by most now, a shame the custodian of our club chooses to seemingly condone their behaviour.
Back to top Go down

THE COWARDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE COWARDS   THE COWARDS EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:01 am

Quote :
Blimey. I thought the start of this thread was full of rubbish but the hijack has certainly taken it to a new level!

Apologies for not getting one sooner. A multitude of reasons. Firstly I rarely have a look online anymore. Sadly a deeply personal incident related to one of the other argyle related forums has put me off the Internet for life. On top of that we are busying trying to make sure your post stays in the public hands (I do have a full time job).

Before I respond to the accusations I will make the point that I have seen at least 2 of the people on this thread in person recently. Both said hello. I just can't get my head around that sort of behaviour. Write something false down on the keyboard yet smile away in real life. Maybe it's because I've taken a break but it just seems strange to me.

I had a good look at this thread last night and thought I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't. If I don't reply then people will continue to make false accusations. If I do reply then some people will twist that because they have an agenda that isn't about Argyle. It's about attacking Ian Newell or fabricating rubbish about 'super fans' ......ironically all from behind the safety of a pysdeneum - exactly what they accuse others of doing.

Anyhow.....everything I know....

Deep throat - yes I used that account to attack Guilfoyle. We were at war. He told me in confidence that he was trying to hawk around Nelson for 15k. I had to act to protect the fans of this club. I asked Ian if there was anyway I could put something on pasoti that wouldn't trace back. After me pestering him he gave me the password to this account. He made it clear that it was designed for transfer rumours etc. it was a needs must situation. Look at how Nelson has played this season. I stand by that call and I'm sure 99% of Argyle fans would agree.

Dogger - I've seen this name here and there so rather than after this post have 'well what about this, that of the other'......that was someone that I know very well. A good friend in fact. Not a member of the argyle online community. I think he joined pasoti during admin and would get into threads to support me but if you look at his posting history most of the threads were attacking me!! (Mates banter). When the club was saved he asked for th account to be removed. No big deal. I never saw anything from him that was anywhere near what is on other argyle sites.

Windsor Boy - perhaps the biggest of all the rubbish that has been spouted. I was hoping for a nice quid life as president. The truth is in real life I've got that. I've never spoken to one single argyle fan at a match who has mentioned the Internet. If you go online though it is all consuming and like a little bubble. Following admin i really started to get some stick via certain quarters. I can only assume it was down to petty jealously but it was hurtful all the same.

Ian N has protected me on the Windsor boy thing and that's very good of him. Again due to me being slaughtered my mate came on and basically gave a bit back. I've read some sick idiot claiming that account made fun of a dying man? Sick. There was a debate about alcohol and my mate simply said 'I can't drink either due to medication' - and people wonder why the general argyle fanbase want nothing to online forums.

There is however a twist to the Windsor boy account that I am not proud of. This should though hopefully clear up yet more myths about how bad a guy Ian Newell is.

After a game we (Ian and I) were sat in the tent having a quiet chat and Wozzer came in very distressed. I'll also point out that this had been going on for weeks (he'd also poured his heart out on an away coach) about being undermined and back stabbed. He was very angry and demanded to know if he could post on pasoti and protect his identity. He was persistent and Ian gave him the deep throaty details. A mistake yes. Sinister? No. Just trying to misguidedly help a mate.

That night I asked my mate for the Windsor boy password and repeated some of the things that Wozzer had told us. I regret it for two reasons. One; because I shouldn't have done it but more importantly i wish I just said it in my own name. I know Wozzer subsequently put out a statement saying he got it all wrong - I believe he did that because he's a decent bloke trying to protect the trust. I have no doubt whatsoever that he was being marganalised.

I shouldn't have used the account because the records on here, at the trust AGM, at meetings I've had with trust board members to help them (held one last week but of course I'm an anti trust ogre) show that I've been critical of the lack of leadership and direction from the trust. I still support the trust and the model but it has gone backwards. I should have protected Wozzer, the trust and the fans in my own name. I am genuinely sorry for using that account because its nothing I haven't said already.

So there you have it. I am sorry if anyone now hates me or wants me to be banished. All I'll say is that isn't 1% of the hurt that an online argyle site caused to me. I'll keep that private because I don't want to inflame things further.

I seek no sympathy from anywhere but it is bloody hurtful at times guys. I look back and think that I gave up my life for the Club, continue to help wherever I can, have never had a cross word with any argyle fan in person and constantly badger the Club to look after the fans yet its ok for me to be vilified, sworn at, abused and harassed by some quarters. And I'm the one having to answer questions?

Anyhow back into exile for me or I may end up posting one of my nauseatingly positive posts about the Club I love.

Every match day you can catch me in the fansfest or sitting at the back of block 4. My email details are everywhere. Come say hello. It's refreshing.

Chris

So - TOTALLY unprompted the President, who had previouly, vehermently and publicly denied any multi-accounting at all, suddenly gives a half-hearted, I'm the victim here, partial confession and spits a pseudo apology.

And he expects to carry on as if nothing has happened and continue representing the club - incredible.

The damage he and his cronies have done to the AFT in particular is immense - he should resign immediately. He has no credibility and yet he will be supported by his cronie on-line moderators on the farm.

I should say that I think Mark Pedlar deserves some credit here for applying pressure to the festering sore.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

THE COWARDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE COWARDS   THE COWARDS EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:33 am

But you just know he'll say, 'Fanks Chris, that's all I wanted to hear'.

Time to move on. Nothing to see here No lol!

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

THE COWARDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE COWARDS   THE COWARDS EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 4:08 am

nauseatingly positive posts ?

maybe an admission of wrong doing in one of his addresses on the main site would be in order!

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

THE COWARDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE COWARDS   THE COWARDS EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 6:54 am

Tringreen wrote:
But you just know he'll say, 'Fanks Chris, that's all I wanted to hear'.

Time to move on. Nothing to see here No lol!

Yer tis ! As predicted lol! Pasoti's very own Uriah Heap No

PL2 3DQ
Post subject: Re: Yesterday's chip paperPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:40 am

Well said Chris, a good explanation and time to move on.

Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

THE COWARDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE COWARDS   THE COWARDS EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 4:10 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Careful now - we would'nt have a club if it was'nt for James saving us.

lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

THE COWARDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE COWARDS   THE COWARDS EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:45 am

Come on Peter Jones do as Graham Clark has wisely suggested and own up an apologise. That will be a start at least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THE COWARDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE COWARDS   THE COWARDS Empty

Back to top Go down

THE COWARDS
Page 1 of 1