The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which land is/isn't up for development

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Coxside_Green

Which land is/isn't up for development Empty
PostSubject: Which land is/isn't up for development   Which land is/isn't up for development EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:42 am

We're all assuming Brent's current plans are the be all/end all and the club will live happily ever after. Looking too far ahead admittedly but surely not a bad thing?

The more PCC land gets eaten up in developments, the more desperate it will become. Isn't this blatant common sense?

In a good ol' traditional sense, Argyle supporters are being walked over. Hearts over minds. When did Stapes & Co buy the cricket ground? Prime development one day. Harpers Park, Love Field (did I just make that up?), other surrounding fields. Not forgetting Home Park can be purchased for 12 x annual rent.

I see plenty of reason to keep the club running but zero reason to make it a success. Unless us supporters become 'orrible feckers.

Back on topic. I ain't got a clue what might be available in future?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Which land is/isn't up for development   Which land is/isn't up for development EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:50 am

blimey ! someone else working nights lol! cheers
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Which land is/isn't up for development   Which land is/isn't up for development EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:55 am

Lord Aviva wrote:
blimey ! someone else working nights lol! cheers

I work 24/7, especially Satdays.

I look forward to your thoughts
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Which land is/isn't up for development   Which land is/isn't up for development EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 10:42 am

The club doesn't own Harper's Park. I think it leases it. So that land ultimately belongs to the council so it seems that building on there is unlikely.

Let's not lose sight of the fact that once the landscaping is completed there will actually be more parkland than there was before, despite that sodding great ugly block that has been built already, because the car parking sprawl and inefficient land use of the old pool and sport centre was very, very poor compared to what we now have.

The land to be built on will all be in here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] somewhere.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which land is/isn't up for development   Which land is/isn't up for development Empty

Back to top Go down

Which land is/isn't up for development
Page 1 of 1