Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Couple more big games for you Gargs tonight.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Couple more big games for you Gargs tonight. Empty
PostSubject: Couple more big games for you Gargs tonight.   Couple more big games for you Gargs tonight. EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 7:45 pm

I shall continue with my efforts to get some of you inbreds interested in football matches that might impact upon team's season, the Gas and AFC visiting Cheltenham and Vale respecto, although I actually believe the Gas are not in your particular ball park. I think Vale will be too strong for AFC despite their having started to put together a bit of a run, I wouldn't put it past the Gas to get summat from their 'derby'.

Wycombe got a great result at Gills last night even allowing for the fact that Mad Dog's boys hit the wall against us and have been on a downward spiral since, 'twasn't so long ago Wycombe were in the frame with you, now they more likely to trouble us.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Couple more big games for you Gargs tonight.   Couple more big games for you Gargs tonight. EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 8:25 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
I shall continue with my efforts to get some of you inbreds interested in football matches that might impact upon team's season, the Gas and AFC visiting Cheltenham and Vale respecto, although I actually believe the Gas are not in your particular ball park. I think Vale will be too strong for AFC despite their having started to put together a bit of a run, I wouldn't put it past the Gas to get summat from their 'derby'.

Wycombe got a great result at Gills last night even allowing for the fact that Mad Dog's boys hit the wall against us and have been on a downward spiral since, 'twasn't so long ago Wycombe were in the frame with you, now they more likely to trouble us.

feck me Tis,they don't do football on this site.love to see AFC get something at Vale
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Couple more big games for you Gargs tonight.   Couple more big games for you Gargs tonight. EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 8:35 pm

I do football tonight

Port Vale 2 Wimbledon 0

Get back in yer box Basketball
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Couple more big games for you Gargs tonight.   Couple more big games for you Gargs tonight. EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:05 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
I do football tonight

Port Vale 2 Wimbledon 0

Get back in yer box Basketball
OK
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Couple more big games for you Gargs tonight.   Couple more big games for you Gargs tonight. EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:07 pm

Cheese-chasers downing the Sags too.

I can't get too excited about our rivals results until the last few games of the season.

We need to pull our finger out rather than rely on other teams at this stage.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Couple more big games for you Gargs tonight.   Couple more big games for you Gargs tonight. EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:21 pm

I'm the same Mock, tis all a bit pointless until it's out of our hands, I don't think we'll have long to wait though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Couple more big games for you Gargs tonight.   Couple more big games for you Gargs tonight. EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:37 pm

Aye but give the boy some credit. People on here were winging that we were worse off due to the extra games we'd played. You can't then dismiss those games in hand when they go our way. If the gas and wombles had won there would be posts on here saying we're doomed.

All hail the horse track and Lindsey Purse's Burslem Town.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Couple more big games for you Gargs tonight.   Couple more big games for you Gargs tonight. EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:43 pm

Pokesdown wrote:
Aye but give the boy some credit. People on here were winging that we were worse off due to the extra games we'd played. You can't then dismiss those games in hand when they go our way. If the gas and wombles had won there would be posts on here saying we're doomed.

All hail the horse track and Lindsey Purse's Burslem Town.
Agreed although annoyingly Cheltenham scored late on to nab a draw. Other teams results do matter really, needing 45 points to stay up and needing 46 points could be all the difference.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Couple more big games for you Gargs tonight.   Couple more big games for you Gargs tonight. EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:06 pm

GreenSam wrote:
Agreed although annoyingly Cheltenham scored late on to nab a draw

Actually it was the Gas who snatched the late point but as I said that couldn't matter less as they are on the up and will not be involved in your little relegation dog fight. AFC on the other hand lost and still have the makings of being contenders for the drop despite having what looks to de a decent survival squad, just makes me think that this seasons offal is pretty much of a muchness albeit unfortunately for you of a higher calibre than previous seasons offerings.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Couple more big games for you Gargs tonight.   Couple more big games for you Gargs tonight. EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:09 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
GreenSam wrote:
Agreed although annoyingly Cheltenham scored late on to nab a draw

Actually it was the Gas who snatched the late point but as I said that couldn't matter less as they are on the up and will not be involved in your little relegation dog fight. AFC on the other hand lost and still have the makings of being contenders for the drop despite having what looks to de a decent survival squad, just makes me think that this seasons offal is pretty much of a muchness albeit unfortunately for you of a higher calibre than previous seasons offerings.
Course they did, no idea why I said Cheltenham.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Couple more big games for you Gargs tonight.   Couple more big games for you Gargs tonight. EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 12:33 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:

TBH I'm past caring if we get relegated or not and now wish we had got liquidated. Had the Wombles somehow won I could've drawn on any emotion from feckkkkk ittttt (and kick the cat) to feck you Nool you deserve it. What's the point? The whole point of myself supporting Argyle has been lost.

Cheering on 'the club that refused to die'?, pfft, I might as well be replying to Nigerian e-mails and expecting to do some real business, it feels that bad and obviously something isn't right.

BRENT OUT OF PLYMOUTH!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Couple more big games for you Gargs tonight.   Couple more big games for you Gargs tonight. Empty

Back to top Go down

Couple more big games for you Gargs tonight.
Page 1 of 1