Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ridsdale leaving!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Ridsdale leaving! Empty
PostSubject: Ridsdale leaving!   Ridsdale leaving! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:49 am

According to the BBC.

Off to make a few bob from Truro I expect!
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

Ridsdale leaving! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale leaving!   Ridsdale leaving! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:57 am

Three months is a long time in football. Anyroad the Xmas markets in Coventry are suppossed to be worth a visit.
Back to top Go down
Munch

Ridsdale leaving! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale leaving!   Ridsdale leaving! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 12:03 pm

Now where have I heard this before, how many times had Ridsdale been leaving now?? I personally wouldn't be surprised one bit if he's still here way into the new year.
Back to top Go down

Ridsdale leaving! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale leaving!   Ridsdale leaving! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 12:06 pm

Munch wrote:
Now where have I heard this before, how many times had Ridsdale been leaving now?? I personally wouldn't be surprised one bit if he's still here way into the new year.

I forgot about all that. Wasn't that when the money from Kagami was supposed to be coming through?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Ridsdale leaving! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale leaving!   Ridsdale leaving! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 12:14 pm

Can we afford to lose the hard working gentleman ?
Do you think we should have a collection and buy him a pen ? lol! Or do we only do that for managers who have at one time been famous ? jocolor Staring at planes and famous people, a speciality of the Avivas.

Looks like all snouts will be firmly buriend in Brent's arse for the forseeable future. pig

Last edited by Tringreen on Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Ridsdale leaving! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale leaving!   Ridsdale leaving! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 12:24 pm

You're a bit late Tring, we've started the bucket rattling on this, the best site in the whole wide world where were all mates and all that. lol!
Back to top Go down

Ridsdale leaving! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale leaving!   Ridsdale leaving! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 12:41 pm

I won't be touching the club with a bargepole until he has actually left. The guy is always promising and threatening to leave when it suits, he's the master of sliding agendas and fending off acute pressure to some time in the future. He knows how unpopular he is and could well be playing for time. It could also be the case that Brent can't afford to pay him what he wants in the long term.... nobody really knows but Ridsdale and Brent themselves.

He's been supposedly going several times ... he's been here a year now, and he's going to be here for at least another 3 months... that's bad news in my book.
Back to top Go down

Ridsdale leaving! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale leaving!   Ridsdale leaving! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 12:52 pm

"If you sack Reid we will give you an extra few months employment"

He will be here as long as there's dosh kicking about, we can all be sure of that. Still, he can always aim for a position on the Trust, I'm sure he knows the "right" people clown
Back to top Go down

Ridsdale leaving! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale leaving!   Ridsdale leaving! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 3:18 pm

Which ever way it's dressed up, Ridsdale is staying on, so all the winking and the "we'll get rid of him as soon as the club is sold" was indeed the nonsense it was always going to be, considering where it came from.
And now that he's staying and shortly to be in favour, the latest revisionism is Ridsdale hasn't been paid. Of course, when Ridsdale was aligned with Heaney, he had been paid Laughing ..... both stories from the same old bunch that have been so wrong over so many years.
So if no one has been paid, where have all the season's receipts gone so far ?..... just kinda asking like. Of course, it's a fine line between paying wages or salaries, and paying someone through a different method.
Back to top Go down

Ridsdale leaving! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale leaving!   Ridsdale leaving! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 3:36 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
Which ever way it's dressed up, Ridsdale is staying on, so all the winking and the "we'll get rid of him as soon as the club is sold" was indeed the nonsense it was always going to be, considering where it came from.
And now that he's staying and shortly to be in favour, the latest revisionism is Ridsdale hasn't been paid. Of course, when Ridsdale was aligned with Heaney, he had been paid Laughing ..... both stories from the same old bunch that have been so wrong over so many years.
So if no one has been paid, where have all the season's receipts gone so far ?..... just kinda asking like. Of course, it's a fine line between paying wages or salaries, and paying someone through a different method.

I was always under the impression that Ridsdale was drawing a wage from P&A though?
Back to top Go down

Ridsdale leaving! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale leaving!   Ridsdale leaving! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 3:56 pm

Exactly Peter. So, Guilfoyle et al can state that Ridsdale has "received the same percentage from the club the administered PAFC, but that's not the same thing as P and A paying him for his services as an admin assistant... that's quite seperate. Guilfoyle will be receiving his 'pay' as normal, as will everyone else at P and A ..... they are not PAFC.
Given the shambles, it would appear a big proportion of the season's receipts so far have been flooding into P and A's account to cover their own arses... Ridsdale may well be recompenced out of that seperately from the PAFC payroll.
Back to top Go down

Ridsdale leaving! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale leaving!   Ridsdale leaving! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:27 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
Exactly Peter. So, Guilfoyle et al can state that Ridsdale has "received the same percentage from the club the administered PAFC, but that's not the same thing as P and A paying him for his services as an admin assistant... that's quite seperate. Guilfoyle will be receiving his 'pay' as normal, as will everyone else at P and A ..... they are not PAFC.
Given the shambles, it would appear a big proportion of the season's receipts so far have been flooding into P and A's account to cover their own arses... Ridsdale may well be recompenced out of that seperately from the PAFC payroll.

So he's being paid twice for doing the same job? You really couldn't make this up.

As for matchday income and season ticket money which was supposed to be ring fenced, surely P&A pocketing it is illegal?
Back to top Go down

Ridsdale leaving! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale leaving!   Ridsdale leaving! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:37 pm

Not sure where you're going with that Peter. No one is accusing anyone of doing anything illegal. I am merely pointing out the possibility that P and A might be remunerating Ridsdale seperately as an admin help. Also, it's never been said in what official payroll capacity, Ridsdale has worked for PAFC ... he might be a contracted consultant for all we know, that wouldn't come under the payroll... in fact I have always assumed he was never on the 'payroll'.
Nobody knoews, and it just shows all the rumours regarding his remuneration are just that ... rumours ... including today's rumour that he hasn't been paid any more than the staff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ridsdale leaving! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale leaving!   Ridsdale leaving! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ridsdale leaving!
Page 1 of 1