BadBoy67
Mapperley, darling
Chemical Ali
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

The Minor Devon Derby MIAOW Empty
PostSubject: The Minor Devon Derby MIAOW   The Minor Devon Derby MIAOW EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:47 pm

Torquay v. Exeter tomorrow night. What are our views on this? Probably better for a Torquay win as some of the greasers are getting a bit confident on here- they should be miserable like us! Sheridan is apparently going to this one to scout the ball boys.

Prediction Gulls 2 Ex-Hoolie Girls 1
Attd: 4768
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: The Minor Devon Derby MIAOW   The Minor Devon Derby MIAOW EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:49 pm

a trip to the seaside for the greasy ones and three points for the journey back, torx 0-3 shitty
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
BadBoy67

PostSubject: Re: The Minor Devon Derby MIAOW   The Minor Devon Derby MIAOW EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 7:22 pm

better that city win and increase Torquays fall into the relegation mire, purely a selfish point of view as the more teams down with us the better. Hopefully it'll be the last game city win this season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Minor Devon Derby MIAOW   The Minor Devon Derby MIAOW EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 7:40 pm

6 away wins on the trot, making it 9 away wins this season should do fine.

Torquay hate us, you hate us...we only laugh at the Torquay and hate is too strong a word for a Cornish team headed for non league football
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Minor Devon Derby MIAOW   The Minor Devon Derby MIAOW EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 7:57 pm

Gulls 1 Greasers 1

Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The Minor Devon Derby MIAOW   The Minor Devon Derby MIAOW EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 7:59 pm

BadBoy67 wrote:
better that city win and increase Torquays fall into the relegation mire, purely a selfish point of view as the more teams down with us the better. Hopefully it'll be the last game city win this season.

Shirley you would like us to take a few points of the relegation offal you are gonna be competing with for the right to play in the only Premiership you could ever aspire to ?

I was going to start a thread last night to see whether you guys fancied your chances better against the dross you are in with but who have started to show a little form or a couple of the sliders, me, I think you are gonna have to show a serious Sherry bounce or it will be, it's Blue, it's Square and Argyle will be there.

We have five on the bounce under our belt away from Sid James whereas the Chipnickers are on a bad run but I 4-1 don't fancy us, we have a pretty poor record at the Morgue with of course that one wonderful exception, I 4-1 can still hear the "We're going to Wembley" chant as if I were there.

In a world of pre-ordination I would take a point were it on offer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Minor Devon Derby MIAOW   The Minor Devon Derby MIAOW EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 8:24 pm

Shit and no fans V shit and no fans Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Minor Devon Derby MIAOW   The Minor Devon Derby MIAOW EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 8:50 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
BadBoy67 wrote:

Shirley you would like us to take a few points of the relegation offal you are gonna be competing with for the right to play in the only Premiership you could ever aspire to ?

I was going to start a thread last night to see whether you guys fancied your chances better against the dross you are in with but who have started to show a little form or a couple of the sliders, me, I think you are gonna have to show a serious Sherry bounce or it will be, it's Blue, it's Square and Argyle will be there.

We have five on the bounce under our belt away from Sid James whereas the Chipnickers are on a bad run but I 4-1 don't fancy us, we have a pretty poor record at the Morgue with of course that one wonderful exception, I 4-1 can still hear the "We're going to Wembley" chant as if I were there.

In a world of pre-ordination I would take a point were it on offer.

Sleep
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: The Minor Devon Derby MIAOW   The Minor Devon Derby MIAOW EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 9:15 pm

5k? Closer to 3 I recks.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The Minor Devon Derby MIAOW   The Minor Devon Derby MIAOW EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 9:17 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Shit and no fans V shit and no fans Sleep

Yeah go on, I'll have some, what sort of club's fans get a crick in their neck looking up the table to see how many more points than them the "shit" teams have got ?

Your sass was a lot sassier when you had something to be sassy about, now you just come over all pathetic and needy.

Happy days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Minor Devon Derby MIAOW   The Minor Devon Derby MIAOW EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 9:26 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
5k? Closer to 3 I recks.

our allocation sold, doubt Torquay will bring 3000 given they expect a defeat.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Minor Devon Derby MIAOW   The Minor Devon Derby MIAOW EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 5:46 pm

City to win I would say - doing rather well are'nt they? Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Minor Devon Derby MIAOW   The Minor Devon Derby MIAOW EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 5:55 pm

Shitty's away form is so good I would have to say an away win, 3-1 with a crowd of people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Minor Devon Derby MIAOW   The Minor Devon Derby MIAOW EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 5:59 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Shitty's away form is so good I would have to say an away win, 3-1 with a crowd of people.
Very small crowd of people jock, cause no one's bovvered lol!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The Minor Devon Derby MIAOW   The Minor Devon Derby MIAOW EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:00 pm

Greenjock wrote:

With that score line I'm sure there'll be plenty of high sixes in Tiverton.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Minor Devon Derby MIAOW   The Minor Devon Derby MIAOW EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:39 pm

Chip nicking avian bastards - 8 Scummybag East D'bn smock wearing spunk-trumpets - 0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Minor Devon Derby MIAOW   The Minor Devon Derby MIAOW EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 8:21 pm

Torquay 1 - 0 Exeter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Minor Devon Derby MIAOW   The Minor Devon Derby MIAOW EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 8:21 pm

They're losing 1-0, radio Devon commentators saying they're giving the Torquay support all sorts of abuse lol
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The Minor Devon Derby MIAOW   The Minor Devon Derby MIAOW EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 8:28 pm

Rene Howe penalty. Exeter must be shite (these words will come back to haunt me) as Clueless' argyle got a clean sheet at Torquay!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Minor Devon Derby MIAOW   The Minor Devon Derby MIAOW EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 8:31 pm

Listening to it on Player.
Times must be hard. The high flying Greasers against mid-table Turks
Wake me up when this nightmare is over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Minor Devon Derby MIAOW   The Minor Devon Derby MIAOW EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 9:22 pm

Is it a sellout? Laughing Laughing geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Minor Devon Derby MIAOW   The Minor Devon Derby MIAOW EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 9:25 pm

Doubt it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Minor Devon Derby MIAOW   The Minor Devon Derby MIAOW EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 9:28 pm

Less than four and a half thousand, but i suppose its a school night! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Minor Devon Derby MIAOW   The Minor Devon Derby MIAOW EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 9:41 pm

pen exeter
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Minor Devon Derby MIAOW   The Minor Devon Derby MIAOW EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 9:42 pm

1-1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Minor Devon Derby MIAOW   The Minor Devon Derby MIAOW Empty

Back to top Go down

The Minor Devon Derby MIAOW
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next