The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kim Jong-Stapleton

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Coxside_Green

Kim Jong-Stapleton Empty
PostSubject: Kim Jong-Stapleton   Kim Jong-Stapleton EmptySun May 29, 2011 1:08 am

Is anyone else concerned about our beloved leader's health? It just seems so unlike him to be crying in public.

He's the man who dragged us up the leagues single-handedly with such strength. He's the man who saw off those 'football 1st' people with such superiority. He's the man who bought the freehold and gave it away with such generosity. He's the man who turned down outside help with such charm. He's the man who miraculously turned lies into truths. He's the man who allowed others to take over 'his' club, what more could we ask from our beloved leader?

After all that he's now, unselfishly, blabbling to the Herald. Should he now be certified mentally insane? I do worry about our beloved leader. I think it would be for the best though.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Kim Jong-Stapleton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong-Stapleton   Kim Jong-Stapleton EmptySun May 29, 2011 8:08 am

Coxside_Green wrote:
Is anyone else concerned about our beloved leader's health? It just seems so unlike him to be crying in public.

He's the man who dragged us up the leagues single-handedly with such strength. He's the man who saw off those 'football 1st' people with such superiority. He's the man who bought the freehold and gave it away with such generosity. He's the man who turned down outside help with such charm. He's the man who miraculously turned lies into truths. He's the man who allowed others to take over 'his' club, what more could we ask from our beloved leader?

After all that he's now, unselfishly, blabbling to the Herald. Should he now be certified mentally insane? I do worry about our beloved leader. I think it would be for the best though.

Welcome to the forum pirat
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

Kim Jong-Stapleton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong-Stapleton   Kim Jong-Stapleton EmptySun May 29, 2011 8:26 am

Tringreen wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:

Thank you. It's nice to find a forum free from the "I'm better than yow" superfan sorts Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Kim Jong-Stapleton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong-Stapleton   Kim Jong-Stapleton EmptySun May 29, 2011 8:35 am

*****wallet is preparing the ground for the inevitable return. This is the 'charm' offensive stage through the press. He need't worry though as the masses of the dull and ignorant will rejoice at the second coming of their beloved white mullet. The voices of the non-believers will again be drowned out among the hysterical shrieks of "trust in stapes".

Grim times ahead.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Kim Jong-Stapleton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong-Stapleton   Kim Jong-Stapleton EmptySun May 29, 2011 8:43 am

Coxside_Green wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:

Thank you. It's nice to find a forum free from the "I'm better than yow" superfan sorts Twisted Evil

It would be good to have a few more Pasoti types on here because we are largely preaching to the converted.
Trouble is, most haven't got the intelligence to see the bigger picture. The mob mentality prevails and as penzance says, they seem to operate like a shoal of fish !
The party line is omnipotent.................... whatever it may be and no matter how often it changes with whatever way the wind is blowing.
Of course, those superfans who choose what the party line will be are untouchable and fundamentally dictators.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

Kim Jong-Stapleton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong-Stapleton   Kim Jong-Stapleton EmptySun May 29, 2011 11:36 am

Tringreen wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:

It would be good to have a few more Pasoti types on here because we are largely preaching to the converted.
Trouble is, most haven't got the intelligence to see the bigger picture. The mob mentality prevails and as penzance says, they seem to operate like a shoal of fish !
The party line is omnipotent.................... whatever it may be and no matter how often it changes with whatever way the wind is blowing.
Of course, those superfans who choose what the party line will be are untouchable and fundamentally dictators.

In hindsight I never chose my words wisely. Of course we need people to wake up and the more who do so, the merrier. It's such a tough freakin job though. Even the Herald site gets infiltrated with trolls like Rod from Brizzle, some geezer from the Netherlands, Graeme Green from Ivybridge, Janner, Graham etc etc. It's freakin ridiculous how we have the most docile support in the country.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Kim Jong-Stapleton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong-Stapleton   Kim Jong-Stapleton EmptySun May 29, 2011 1:15 pm

Coxside_Green wrote:

I'm hoping that his son is already been groomed for succession and is running the army along with the trusted generals. I read in the paper the other day that Kim Il Jong was invited to China along with the leader of Tehran in order to certify how best to grow their respective nations...what an example China sets; and this is the world's next super-power! Next they'll have that Mugabe chap from Rhodesia over for coffee.

TBF China is a mile from being a decent super-power to live in - the size of the place it was inevitable that they were going to play an important part of the global economy, but they've a long way to go...ignore the GDP - the standard of living is still dire.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Freathy

Freathy

Kim Jong-Stapleton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong-Stapleton   Kim Jong-Stapleton EmptySun May 29, 2011 3:31 pm

Just realised Stevenage Borough are now a division above us

Trust in stapes
Back to top Go down

Kim Jong-Stapleton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong-Stapleton   Kim Jong-Stapleton EmptySun May 29, 2011 5:08 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
...ignore the GDP
Never gave it a second thought Laughing
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Kim Jong-Stapleton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong-Stapleton   Kim Jong-Stapleton EmptySun May 29, 2011 5:47 pm

Caution is advised if you're planning to look at the 'STAPLETON BACK?' thread on Pasoti. I read it. Now I feel sick.
Back to top Go down

Kim Jong-Stapleton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong-Stapleton   Kim Jong-Stapleton EmptySun May 29, 2011 5:56 pm

Freathy wrote:
Caution is advised if you're planning to look at the 'STAPLETON BACK?' thread on Pasoti. I read it. Now I feel sick.

I can't bring myself to do it. I feel too delicate at the moment. Maybe tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Kim Jong-Stapleton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong-Stapleton   Kim Jong-Stapleton EmptyMon May 30, 2011 4:38 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Freathy wrote:

I can't bring myself to do it. I feel too delicate at the moment. Maybe tomorrow.

Fancy waking up to this............... can't look............... going for a walk with the dog............. bit of shopping.............. tidy the place up a bit while the missus is at work.........check emails.........have a look back here to see if I was seeing things.............................................................................................................make sure I'm feeling well enough and if so, have a peep at the farm cyclops

5 mins later.................... not know whether to laugh or cry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kim Jong-Stapleton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong-Stapleton   Kim Jong-Stapleton Empty

Back to top Go down

Kim Jong-Stapleton
Page 1 of 1