125+1
Warny
akagreengull
coathypafc
8 posters
AuthorMessage
coathypafc

Phil Brown is interested in Home Park post Empty
PostSubject: Phil Brown is interested in Home Park post   Phil Brown is interested in Home Park post EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He goes on to say
"Many clubs in the lower divisions don't match the criteria that I lay down for my own aspirations.
"However, it seems that Plymouth can achieve what I want to achieve in football, as long as a structure is put in place which we can adhere to and bring success to the area and supporters
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phil Brown is interested in Home Park post   Phil Brown is interested in Home Park post EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:48 pm

coathypafc wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He goes on to say
"Many clubs in the lower divisions don't match the criteria that I lay down for my own aspirations.
"However, it seems that Plymouth can achieve what I want to achieve in football, as long as a structure is put in place which we can adhere to and bring success to the area and supporters

Had to laugh at that bit, does this mean we can finally ditch the fan-fests, giant flags, Pasoti and Chris Webb ?? lol!
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Phil Brown is interested in Home Park post   Phil Brown is interested in Home Park post EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:56 pm

Just give him the job, we need a name - just give us a manager who did'nt do good stuff 30 years ago, or who has'nt a clue. Phil Brown for me. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phil Brown is interested in Home Park post   Phil Brown is interested in Home Park post EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:57 pm

its a no goer as he said "if brents ambitions match mine" so its a flat no then lol
Back to top Go down
Warny

Warny

PostSubject: Re: Phil Brown is interested in Home Park post   Phil Brown is interested in Home Park post EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 1:04 pm

Ultimately it's all about him, his tan and that stupid bloody ear piece.
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: Phil Brown is interested in Home Park post   Phil Brown is interested in Home Park post EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 1:18 pm

Phil Brown is and always will be a knob, its always about him being in the spotlight, he's making up for the lost time being in Big Sam's shadow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phil Brown is interested in Home Park post   Phil Brown is interested in Home Park post EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 1:20 pm

125+1 wrote:
Phil Brown is and always will be a knob, its always about him being in the spotlight, he's making up for the lost time being in Big Sam's shadow.

Should be a popular choice with the Cherry Tree Cabal then........ Razz
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Phil Brown is interested in Home Park post   Phil Brown is interested in Home Park post EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 1:22 pm

125+1 wrote:
Phil Brown is and always will be a knob

Yep !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phil Brown is interested in Home Park post   Phil Brown is interested in Home Park post EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 1:25 pm

If Phil Brown got the gig he would have to succeed to have any chance of ever having another big club want him, so that might work in our favour.

Get us promoted and then on the verge of another promotion when a Premier League club come in for him, oh hang on..........
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Phil Brown is interested in Home Park post   Phil Brown is interested in Home Park post EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 1:40 pm

I voted for Brown.

If he can do a job down here,and it will be a challenge for him,then bring it on.

Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Phil Brown is interested in Home Park post   Phil Brown is interested in Home Park post EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:12 pm

Not for me. Spoken to too many people who have worked with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phil Brown is interested in Home Park post   Phil Brown is interested in Home Park post EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:21 pm

People are saying things like "no, it would all be about him, to bigger ego, not a great manager either"

Sounds identical to Holloway, and you wouldn't say no to him coming back.
Back to top Go down
Partridge_Green

PostSubject: Re: Phil Brown is interested in Home Park post   Phil Brown is interested in Home Park post EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:34 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Not for me. Spoken to too many people who have worked with him.

Come on, spill...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phil Brown is interested in Home Park post   Phil Brown is interested in Home Park post EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:37 pm

do we have the funds to fund his ambitions? NO
Does plymouth have that many sunbeds ? NO
Is James Brent ambitious? NO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phil Brown is interested in Home Park post   Phil Brown is interested in Home Park post Empty

Back to top Go down

Phil Brown is interested in Home Park post
Page 1 of 1