HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

how long will it be?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tcm

tcm

how long will it be? Empty
PostSubject: how long will it be?   how long will it be? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:02 pm

before the usual suspect start slagging of the new manager?,,,,ile open with 2 minutes,,,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how long will it be?   how long will it be? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:03 pm

Depends whether he is any good really doesn't it Mike? I mean all the flak that Fletch took was warranted, feel free to put me straight but doesn't he have the worst record of any other Argyle manager?
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: how long will it be?   how long will it be? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:07 pm

Iggy wrote:
Depends whether he is any good really doesn't it Mike? I mean all the flak that Fletch took was warranted, feel free to put me straight but doesn't he have the worst record of any other Argyle manager?

Nah, Monkey Heed's was better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how long will it be?   how long will it be? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:09 pm

Reid cannot be judged really though, he started a season with nine players and no kit, he had his whole team sold by Ridsdale, I think it's unfair to judge him on his tenure here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how long will it be?   how long will it be? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:45 pm

tcm wrote:
before I jizz my pants again at the mere mention of Ian Newell ?,,,,ile open with 2 minutes,,,

Really, that long?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how long will it be?   how long will it be? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:51 pm

Tha,,, neww,,, manegar,,,, beettar,,,, be,,,,, callled,,,,,,, lee,,,,,,, coz ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i cant,,,,,,,,,,,,, speal,,,,,,,,,,,,, any,, off,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, tha,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, othar,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, cnuts,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how long will it be?   how long will it be? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 6:04 pm

Greenjock wrote:
tcm wrote:
before I jizz my pants again at the mere mention of Ian Newell ?,,,,ile open with 2 minutes,,,

Really, that long?

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how long will it be?   how long will it be? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 6:08 pm

tcm wrote:
before the usual suspect start slagging of the new manager?,,,,ile open with 2 minutes,,,

You haven't got a new manager, you didn't really have a previous manager, you haven't got a DOF.

It's blue,
it's square
You're going fecking there.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: how long will it be?   how long will it be? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 6:12 pm

The Red Star wrote:
tcm wrote:

You haven't got a new manager, you didn't really have a previous manager, you haven't got a DOF.

It's blue,
it's square
You're going fecking there.

The ice rink in town?
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: how long will it be?   how long will it be? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 6:14 pm

Depends entirely on results.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: how long will it be?   how long will it be? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 6:20 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Tha,,, neww,,, manegar,,,, beettar,,,, be,,,,, callled,,,,,,, lee,,,,,,, coz ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i cant,,,,,,,,,,,,, speal,,,,,,,,,,,,, any,, off,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, tha,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, othar,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, cnuts,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, jocolor

Top drawer, my dear old thing ! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how long will it be?   how long will it be? Empty

Back to top Go down

how long will it be?
Page 1 of 1