Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fletcher speaks out

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Fletcher speaks out Empty
PostSubject: Fletcher speaks out   Fletcher speaks out EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:32 pm

''there's alot that goes on that isn't great..there's alot that goes on behind the scenes that people don't see..and it's terrible really..morally it's wrong..''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher speaks out   Fletcher speaks out EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:33 pm

No shit Sherlock!
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher speaks out   Fletcher speaks out EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:34 pm

Didn't fancy saying anything pre-sacking though.

Payout to protect.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher speaks out   Fletcher speaks out EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:34 pm

Maybe he's talking about the staff redundancies and the lack of comment by the club and local media.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher speaks out   Fletcher speaks out EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:36 pm

................Says Carl Fletcher on the eve of his sacking by Plymouth Argyle.
He went on to say that he felt the custard slices should be reserved for the players and coaching team and not reserved for the fat freeloader and his clown of a president friend.

"It's just morally wrong, we worked our socks off yet when we returned to the team coach for the drive home all that was left for us were some eclairs from tesco". He grumbled "that fat guy who looks like Alf Garnett ate every one of the custard slices."

Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher speaks out   Fletcher speaks out EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:38 pm

Pitbull wrote:
''there's alot that goes on that isn't great..there's alot that goes on behind the scenes that people don't see..and it's terrible really..morally it's wrong..''

where did he say that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher speaks out   Fletcher speaks out EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:39 pm

There's more to this than just custard slices, I wouldn't mind betting that doughnuts are involved somewhere in this mess!
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher speaks out   Fletcher speaks out EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:42 pm

GOB wrote:
There's more to this than just custard slices, I wouldn't mind betting that doughnuts are involved somewhere in this mess!

The rumour is that ring doughnuts are involved.

I'm leaving it there. Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher speaks out   Fletcher speaks out EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:55 pm

Did you make that up or are you quoting Cobi? If so from where?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher speaks out   Fletcher speaks out EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:07 pm

From yer-

PASOTI LINK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher speaks out   Fletcher speaks out EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 7:21 pm

Pitbull wrote:

I wonder what he means. Or I wonder who he is referring to?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher speaks out   Fletcher speaks out EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 7:24 pm

The usual - agents, players demanding too much money, administration, debt, staff losing their jobs while people like Risdale are still wealthy people. Football has always been a murky cess pit.

I don't think he's on about the club per se.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher speaks out   Fletcher speaks out EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 8:28 pm

hairy j wrote:
The usual - agents, players demanding too much money, administration, debt, staff losing their jobs while people like Risdale are still wealthy people. Football has always been a murky cess pit.

I don't think he's on about the club per se.

He might not be talking about Pur sey but about the club in general
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher speaks out   Fletcher speaks out Empty

Back to top Go down

Fletcher speaks out
Page 1 of 1