Mock Cuncher
Highwayman
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

The President. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The President.   The President. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:17 pm

Han Solos Other Ship wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CW getting ready for another rallying call to the oiks
I shouldn't laugh, but...

Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: The President.   The President. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:25 pm

The word, Honorary or any variation thereof is completely lost & an alien concept to our current "president" #backstabbingselfservingturncoat
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: The President.   The President. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Made I laff cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President.   The President. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:51 pm

Newell seems to have been very, very, very careful when it came to stroring information about Deepthroat and Windsor Boy.

"Ordinary REAL MATE" Wozzer didn't receive the same level of protection, which could point you in the direction of how close a friend he is shielding?

Lee Jameson whined on to me about how Newell had dropped him right in the shit over Deepthroat and the P.I. business, so did Newell reveal Jameson was involved or was Lee a big brave soldier and come clean off his own back about Deepthroat?

I can't remember how the admissions ball started rolling. Maybe Newell thought that if he told his ordinary REAL MATES he was going to spill the beans, it would further shield a very close friend?

I do find it really admirable that Jameson has stuck by the "friend" who was only too willing to drop him in the shit without really being pressured that much. It must have such a gut wrenching decision for Newell to grass up a longstanding friend like Lee at the drop of a pork pie hat, rather than afford him the same respect and reverence that he is showing to the missing Deepthroater.

So when you see Jameson fawning over Newell on twatter it makes you wonder if Jameson has been rewarded for keeping quiet all this time, or if Newell has something else on Jameson and Lee is trying to make sure it stays buried.

Personally I think Lee has been talked into taking part in these games, not knowing that he would be pushed out into the limelight if anything went wrong, and despite being fecked over twice by Newell, he's been talked back round by Newell and probably Webb, and still regards these people as his mates, when in reality he's the fall guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The President.   The President. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The President.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3