Tringreen
Noseyparker
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Noseyparker

Bullying tactics Empty
PostSubject: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 8:35 pm

Firstly, may I apologise to the genuine and decent people on here for the acidity and negative posts that seem to have surrounded me since I joined ADT. I joined in good faith and had people taking side swipes at me and accused me of being some sort of fake account / stooge. Maybe it is a personality flaw of mine but I do not like injustice so I fought back and challenged these bullies which did not go down very well at all.

Subsequently I have been validated and vindicated by the mods and the bullies informed accordingly. Sadly they are still posting in a ferociously negative manner about me, even though they have been told to "put up or shut up".

It is my intention to remain on this site and join in with debate and banter in the future.

My reason for posting this is that I want to highlight certain members disgraceful bullying tactics and to advise anyone else who suffers at their hands to contact the mods who will give advice and support (assuming it is a genuine complaint)

PAFC should be the topic of conversation on here NOT a medium for people to bully others. We are all Argyle fans and therefore all equal

I'll say no more about this subject (except if I am provoked by people with "small man syndrome")

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Bullying tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 8:38 pm

Noseyparker wrote:
Firstly, may I apologise to the genuine and decent people on here for the acidity and negative posts that seem to have surrounded me since I joined ADT. I joined in good faith and had people taking side swipes at me and accused me of being some sort of fake account / stooge. Maybe it is a personality flaw of mine but I do not like injustice so I fought back and challenged these bullies which did not go down very well at all.

Subsequently I have been validated and vindicated by the mods and the bullies informed accordingly. Sadly they are still posting in a ferociously negative manner about me, even though they have been told to "put up or shut up".

It is my intention to remain on this site and join in with debate and banter in the future.

My reason for posting this is that I want to highlight certain members disgraceful bullying tactics and to advise anyone else who suffers at their hands to contact the mods who will give advice and support (assuming it is a genuine complaint)

PAFC should be the topic of conversation on here NOT a medium for people to bully others. We are all Argyle fans and therefore all equal

I'll say no more about this subject (except if I am provoked by people with "small man syndrome")

Thank you

W@nker.
Back to top Go down

Bullying tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 8:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Bullying tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 8:39 pm

Noseyparker wrote:

Thank you

Freudian slip?
Back to top Go down

Bullying tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 8:39 pm

ADT lol
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Bullying tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 8:40 pm

Peggy wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Aint that the truth..........................Peggy.
Back to top Go down

Bullying tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 8:41 pm

Meaning?
Back to top Go down

Bullying tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 8:43 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Bullying tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 8:43 pm

Peggy wrote:
Meaning?

What it says.
Back to top Go down

Bullying tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 8:45 pm

Oh feck off
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Bullying tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 8:45 pm

Please don't use the 'bully' tag. It is an ATD ritual to pick on every new person. Some sink, and fook them, other's swim and then join in when the next new person joins.

We have had a large number of absolutely cretinous accounts being invented by no more than 2 or 3 people over the last year or so. People are naturally suspicious, and tbh, rightly so.

I'm still pretty certain Iggy is a multi....
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

Bullying tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 8:47 pm

Noseyparker wrote:

In that case, I'm out as well. Poor decision from the moderators and I have better things to do with my time than watch this joke of a game ... this guy has been trolling from day one. If this is the new "fresh" ADT, you're all welcome to it.
Ps ... this character was kicked off here a long time ago ( not Dane )
Back to top Go down

Bullying tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 8:52 pm

So far, I am quite satisfied that Nosey is a genuine poster. There is compelling evidence for that. Until he proves otherwise he should be as welcome as anyone else on here.

For example, in my opinion, there are people for whom the name "wanker" is very appropriate. They continue to post. And rightly so - until they break the rules of this site they should continue. I'm, sure there are people who think I am a wanker - and they may be right - but until I break the site rules or decide to shuffle off then I will continue to post.

Nosey has stuck up for himself and given as good as he gets. That's all.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Bullying tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 8:55 pm

Peggy wrote:
Oh feck off

Pity you weren't so aaaaaaard over the Newell Files. Rolling Eyes

Whats changed, aren't you afraid anymore ?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Bullying tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 8:56 pm

Noseyparker wrote:

Thank you
scratch
I'm scratching my head as to how someone as evidently mind-numbingly boring as yourself, has managed to poke the hornets nest with an actual modicum of success.

Back to top Go down

Bullying tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 8:57 pm

Nosey parker biffens bridge, rastus, perhaps they were triplets seperated at birth Sleep the sad fvck is an obvious troll.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Bullying tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 9:00 pm

Noseyparker wrote:

Thank you

He's a bear.
Back to top Go down

Bullying tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 9:02 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Peggy wrote:
Oh feck off

Pity you weren't so aaaaaaard over the Newell Files. Rolling Eyes

Whats changed, aren't you afraid anymore ?

There were/are a few in the Cabal that have ate at the Pasoti top table in the past....look what happens when they cant get their own way on ATD!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Bullying tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 9:02 pm

Good of Nosey to put us all straight on what our topics of conversation should or shouldn't be, mind...
Back to top Go down

Bullying tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 9:07 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Good of Nosey to put us all straight on what our topics of conversation should or shouldn't be, mind...

How very Pasoti!!

In the same area i doubt Nosey would have got past 2 posts over on the farm before the Pasoti mod stasi had him banned for eternity
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Bullying tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 9:09 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

C.. B . S . Classic Bear Syndrome. Rolling Eyes

Get rid of ........................... loads of people and you'd have a nice little forum, talking about the football. What football, you w@nker ! ?
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

Bullying tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 9:16 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

C.. B . S . Classic Bear Syndrome. Rolling Eyes

Get rid of ........................... loads of people and you'd have a nice little forum, talking about the football. What football, you w@nker ! ?

I've just looked up "bear" on the Internet and, apart from the obvious, it's a fat person with a beard who wears leather! Now, Mr Tring you have overstepped the mark, I DO NOT have a beard!!!
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

Bullying tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 9:17 pm

knecht wrote:
So far, I am quite satisfied that Nosey is a genuine poster. There is compelling evidence for that. Until he proves otherwise he should be as welcome as anyone else on here.

For example, in my opinion, there are people for whom the name "wanker" is very appropriate. They continue to post. And rightly so - until they break the rules of this site they should continue. I'm, sure there are people who think I am a wanker - and they may be right - but until I break the site rules or decide to shuffle off then I will continue to post.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Bullying tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 9:25 pm

Is every body piss to night, lets settle down, I think the mod s as their finger on the button it not easy keeping everyone happy all the time. Let not throw our toys out of the pram. If a person you do not like post than do not post a reply.
We have bigger fish to fry with Brent and his puppets ruining our club let keep together, We are the true voice of Argyle, united we stand.

To finish we do need new faces let the Mods do their job we elected them if you do not like what they are doing you can vote them off at the next election.

Ps I am not Mr Web

Who have we lost tonight? Not Peggy

Last edited by Tgwu on Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Bullying tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 9:27 pm

Noseyparker wrote:
knecht wrote:

Thank you

I don't want him removed just because he's a Pasoti control freak w@nker. He'll get bored , now it's obvious what he is.

Through our democracy, we now have at least one mod whom I regard as a w@nker but thankfully, we have keyholders and a constitution to stop them proving it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bullying tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics Empty

Back to top Go down

Bullying tactics
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next