Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BRIEF SYNOPSIS for you stay at home keyboard warrior tossers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

BRIEF SYNOPSIS for you stay at home keyboard warrior tossers  Empty
PostSubject: BRIEF SYNOPSIS for you stay at home keyboard warrior tossers    BRIEF SYNOPSIS for you stay at home keyboard warrior tossers  EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 4:31 pm

:lol! Argyle not the total crap one was expecting i thought they deserved the win over a shite torquay side, blanchard and williams are awful non league standard footballers, centre of midfield we need a leader figure to play with either young or houihane not both, chaddwick for me worked hard and had a reasonable game, harvey was impressive looks like he will be a star for someone else looks a real player. crowd not bad for a dogshit day, glad i went jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BRIEF SYNOPSIS for you stay at home keyboard warrior tossers    BRIEF SYNOPSIS for you stay at home keyboard warrior tossers  EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 4:53 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
:lol! Argyle not the total crap one was expecting i thought they deserved the win over a shite torquay side, blanchard and williams are awful non league standard footballers, centre of midfield we need a leader figure to play with either young or houihane not both, chaddwick for me worked hard and had a reasonable game, harvey was impressive looks like he will be a star for someone else looks a real player. crowd not bad for a dogshit day, glad i went jocolor

Glad you enjoyed yourself SS68....Now get that Jester Hat on and get yourself up to the fanfest

Janners.....Janners... lol! geek jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BRIEF SYNOPSIS for you stay at home keyboard warrior tossers    BRIEF SYNOPSIS for you stay at home keyboard warrior tossers  EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 5:04 pm

[quote="punchdrunk"]
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

Glad you enjoyed yourself SS68....Now get that Jester Hat on and get yourself up to the fanfest

My new friends Ian and Chris who i met at the fanfest, helped me with the title pig jocolor
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BRIEF SYNOPSIS for you stay at home keyboard warrior tossers    BRIEF SYNOPSIS for you stay at home keyboard warrior tossers  EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 5:30 pm

Thanks for the report, could do with more detail............
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: BRIEF SYNOPSIS for you stay at home keyboard warrior tossers    BRIEF SYNOPSIS for you stay at home keyboard warrior tossers  EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 5:40 pm

seadog wrote:
Thanks for the report, could do with more detail............

masochist ! it's feckin torquay in the basement division.............. what do you need to know ?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: BRIEF SYNOPSIS for you stay at home keyboard warrior tossers    BRIEF SYNOPSIS for you stay at home keyboard warrior tossers  EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 6:20 pm

3 years ago we beat cardiff - now we cant even beat torquay!!!!

ss68 is just another avviva he needs to be 'outed' Basketball lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BRIEF SYNOPSIS for you stay at home keyboard warrior tossers    BRIEF SYNOPSIS for you stay at home keyboard warrior tossers  Empty

Back to top Go down

BRIEF SYNOPSIS for you stay at home keyboard warrior tossers
Page 1 of 1