Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guy Madjo's shoes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Guy Madjo's shoes Empty
PostSubject: Guy Madjo's shoes   Guy Madjo's shoes EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 7:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Guy Madjo's shoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guy Madjo's shoes   Guy Madjo's shoes EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 7:27 pm

I posted this earlier today Hairy. Do keep up boy.

So Fletcher has praised the efforts of 2 on loan players, Mosley and Macca, and explained that he took Mosley off because he was tiring, which is understandable.

Not a mention of Madjo though who didn't even make the subs bench. Something is definitely not right about that situation. If Madjo is worse than Chadwick or Feeney why did he sign him in the first place?

Maybe it has something to do with Madjo's fashion sense:

Back to top Go down

Guy Madjo's shoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guy Madjo's shoes   Guy Madjo's shoes EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 7:47 pm

Sorry. I'm tired and poorly. My internet l33t skillz are down to just 18%.

Madjo offers more than Chadwick (traffic cones can do that though) and although Feeney can play in various positions, he isn't a goal threat and Madjo is. I'd like to see us sign Madjo in January although his shoes are really quite unpleasant.

Macca, not for me. He's a lot like Alan Judge who came on loan, played well at the start but fizzled out and seemed to be brought down to the level of his peers - another that did that was Hemmings.

Mosely I'd have in a heart beat from what I've seen - he's a marauding midfielder, physically strong and seems very committed (I've only seen him play once though).
Back to top Go down

Guy Madjo's shoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guy Madjo's shoes   Guy Madjo's shoes EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:49 pm

I would have said that there must have been a falling out between Madjo and Fletcher for him to be constantly overlooked in favour of the chuckle brothers Chadwick and Feeney scratch

Molesley has played very little football in the last couple of years through injury and not being good enough for a place in Bournemouth's first team. Do we really need to take a chance on a player with a possible injury problem?

He played 43 times for Bournemouth over 5 years and before that he was a non-league player. I can see us getting him on a permanent deal and then he's out injured for the next 6 months.
Back to top Go down

Guy Madjo's shoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guy Madjo's shoes   Guy Madjo's shoes EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:39 am

Definitely something afoot with Madjo, Sparksey said a couple of weeks ago that he wasn't playing because he is poorly, WTF is he poorly with that confines him to the bench for 6 weeks? They have had a row and I bet Purse was involved as well.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

Guy Madjo's shoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guy Madjo's shoes   Guy Madjo's shoes EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:45 am

He has not made many appearances for any of his many clubs, must be something somewhere.
Back to top Go down

Guy Madjo's shoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guy Madjo's shoes   Guy Madjo's shoes EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:47 am

Maybe he has lost his football boots?
Back to top Go down
swampy

Guy Madjo's shoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guy Madjo's shoes   Guy Madjo's shoes EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 11:56 am

Greenjock wrote:
I would have said that there must have been a falling out between Madjo and Fletcher for him to be constantly overlooked in favour of the chuckle brothers Chadwick and Feeney scratch

Molesley has played very little football in the last couple of years through injury and not being good enough for a place in Bournemouth's first team. Do we really need to take a chance on a player with a possible injury problem?

He played 43 times for Bournemouth over 5 years and before that he was a non-league player. I can see us getting him on a permanent deal and then he's out injured for the next 6 months.

There must have been a falling out with every club he has ever played for looking at his track record, he never lasts 5 minutes anywhere.
Mosely again too risky to take on with an injury and appearance record like he has, we can't afford gambles with the budget we have.
McDonald, I'm not totally convinced on but we are pretty crap at the moment. Alan Judge was pretty ordinary when on loan at a higher level but seems to be doing OK with Notts County now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guy Madjo's shoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guy Madjo's shoes   Guy Madjo's shoes Empty

Back to top Go down

Guy Madjo's shoes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: