pepsipete
Tringreen
Rickler
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SPARKY

Farewell to all - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell to all   Farewell to all - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:45 pm

First relegated then this, when will it end.......
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to all   Farewell to all - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 4:45 am

Found myself singing along................................. maybe tomorrrow..........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to all   Farewell to all - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:35 pm

I have returned as I actually slightly miss you guys.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to all   Farewell to all - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:06 pm

pig
smells fishy and french
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to all   Farewell to all - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:50 pm

cobipafc wrote:

There is only so much banality an intelligent young man like yourself can take I suppose.
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to all   Farewell to all - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:39 pm

cobipafc wrote:

I am glad you are back Cobi, but does this mean we have to trade PenzancePirate back to Pasoti?
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to all   Farewell to all - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 9:54 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
cobipafc wrote:

I am glad you are back Cobi, but does this mean we have to trade PenzancePirate back to Pasoti?

We have room for both,we are a broad church.BTW;

Smiffy has made a post full of logical analysis and proper understanding of the Argyle syndrome on PASOTI.I'll repeat that;

Smiffy has made a post full of logical analysis and proper understanding of the Argyle syndrome on PASOTI.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=54867&start=45

Good on him,long may it continue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to all   Farewell to all - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:05 pm

I tend to press "page down" when I reach Smiffy's post's so I'm glad you posted that GS and for drawing my attention to his words. I will take more notice of Smiffy's post in the future. That's the most accurate post I have ever read by the guy, it's 100% spot on!

The problem he has of course is that he's shouting at the deaf, they will still be blaming man u shirt wearers and the A38 for our failures.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to all   Farewell to all - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:22 pm

Ah well its good to be back, slagging off others Rolling Eyes Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to all   Farewell to all - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 11:00 pm

I do apologise for my rather blunt departure. I am here to help Wink
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to all   Farewell to all - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 6:15 am

It does seem that the penny is finally dropping with some people.
Smiffy might be 'a one trick pony ' soon No

Cobi................ please try to understand what people, in ever increasing numbers, are saying.
Your youthful enthusiasm should not stop you from absorbing the lessons of Argyle history.
It's all there if you open your mind.
Unfortunately for some it seems they will never be able to see the bigger picture, as they are so wound up in their little Argyle world.
For the likes of Ponty and Naps it seems to be their life and the only way they can feel worthwhile and respected.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to all   Farewell to all - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:37 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
cobipafc wrote:

If a cash adjustment is involved in this deal,i must insist that it is set at an"Argyle Talk price".
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to all   Farewell to all - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 9:51 am

GOB wrote:
I tend to press "page down" when I reach Smiffy's post's so I'm glad you posted that GS and for drawing my attention to his words. I will take more notice of Smiffy's post in the future. That's the most accurate post I have ever read by the guy, it's 100% spot on!

The problem he has of course is that he's shouting at the deaf, they will still be blaming man u shirt wearers and the A38 for our failures.

I do the same Laughing

Was a very good post, and I think I'm becoming one of the people he has talked about. I'm not going to renew my season ticket next season and will go to a few games POTD. Not bothered if I get the "Youm not a praaper fan" bollocks as the club will be fucked over yet again, and there's little that the associated clubs will do as they are all competing to try and get the furthest up Risdale's arse (and he knows it).
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to all   Farewell to all - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:06 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
GOB wrote:

I do the same Laughing

Was a very good post, and I think I'm becoming one of the people he has talked about. I'm not going to renew my season ticket next season and will go to a few games POTD. Not bothered if I get the "Youm not a praaper fan" bollocks as the club will be fucked over yet again, and there's little that the associated clubs will do as they are all competing to try and get the furthest up Risdale's arse (and he knows it).

As the bears often say, nail ,head , hit !

What a bleddy nightmare !
Until these self appointed superfans grow up or grow some, the club will continue to limp from crisis to crisis.
I'd rather see it go under than become a toy of people like Ridsdale and property developers, ably supported by the triumverate of Trust, Taverners and The Farm, all rushing round jockeying for position and rattling their buckets. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to all   Farewell to all - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:10 pm

bye then .........

oh hello again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to all   Farewell to all - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:45 pm

dane_b wrote:
bye then .........

oh hello again

see below

Last edited by Phenom on Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to all   Farewell to all - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:48 pm

dane_b wrote:
bye then .........

oh hello again

trolling if ever i saw it... cobi is back because he knows where its at atd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to all   Farewell to all - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:50 pm

Tringreen wrote:
ably supported by the triumverate of Trust, Taverners and The Farm, all rushing round jockeying for position and rattling their buckets. Evil or Very Mad

Could you let me have Friday's Euromillions numbers, please?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to all   Farewell to all - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:53 pm

Bloody hell what a thread ---- when do we get the song sheets oh and a enormous flag
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to all   Farewell to all - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:13 am

Bored, so decided to look through old threads on both sites. Blimey there are some gems Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to all   Farewell to all - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:31 am

And he still came back again, and again, and again, and again.
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to all   Farewell to all - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:05 pm

I'm confused by all this and need a lie down. Good poems though.
Back to top Go down
Pete1886

Pete1886

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to all   Farewell to all - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:27 pm

The littlest hobo thanks Frank, I used to like that programme when I were a lad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to all   Farewell to all - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:08 pm

OK, I'm confused.

Cobi.

Is he still here? Has he gone? Is Santabarbara one of his aliases? Why can I never think of a decent poem for ATD? Where the hell did this thread come from?
Can I afford to spend 11 hours a day at work and still expect to keep up to speed with the goings on here and on the Farm (that's the pasoti farm, not the Farm I actually work for)? Will I get answers to all these questions?

Whatever happens, it's a big f***ing concern right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to all   Farewell to all - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:53 pm

Jesus I was/am a cringeworthy little shit, or an 'oink' and Newell puts it.
pig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to all   Farewell to all - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Farewell to all
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next