Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Argyle Fifa 13 Competition

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Argyle Fifa 13 Competition Empty
PostSubject: Argyle Fifa 13 Competition   Argyle Fifa 13 Competition EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:58 pm

As Chris Webb is an ignorant cock who can't be fecked to use common courtesy to keep this website updated I will do it for him Twisted Evil

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Fifa 13 Competition   Argyle Fifa 13 Competition EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 9:14 pm

Hang on a minute. I got mocked for playing videogames last week. Yea Man, you are so two faced.

It's not a very realistic game anyway.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Fifa 13 Competition   Argyle Fifa 13 Competition EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 9:30 pm

Yea Man wrote:
As Chris Webb is an ignorant cock who can't be fecked to use common courtesy to keep this website updated I will do it for him Twisted Evil

Hairy J picking the scab since he realised he had an audience Sleep

This isn't for the likes of you YeaMan, this is for REAL fans, as long as they don't moan about X-Box 360's. This is a PS3 competition for REAL fans only.

First prize includes a Forza Verde Mug, baseball cap, car sticker and loan repayment calculator which can work out quickly the repayments on a 23% APR secured loan, and will be covered by Greensonscreen where Chris Webb's son is allowed to be photographed and named because that's the feckin rules OK?

And it's to raise funds for Kilimanjaro which is a small African country that has no food or shoes and anyone who wants to donate their shoes can do so. As long as they are Clarks or Hush Puppies sizes 6-10. None of the Kilimanjarians have feet like Sideshow Bob you know, or painted postboxes come to that, but I know a man who could fix that as long as The 'Erald photographer is in tow.

Anyone who tries bringing up the fact that X-Box 360's are far more popular will be made to play against the pariah that is Robbie Williams, who is sponsored by the 2nd best Argyle forum online, as decided by Mervyn and Saracen 10. As it's a Sunday lunchtime kick-off, this will mean wearing a coat made of roast chicken and gravy and Robbie will have been starved since 11.30am and will have declared "Ooh I could eat a scabby horse between two mattresses"

If you are fortunate enough to get through the match against Robbie, you will be up against a mystery players wife next and she will have been told that you have been dissing Ian Newell and laughing about his fishing trip where he made a fool of himself when he misheard Sparksy complimenting him on the Pollock he had caught. Dropping your y-fronts and showing off one of your plums isn't cool when you're in the company of a world famous disc-jockey. Fortunately that pic didn't make Sparksys twitter.

Loser gets a Dave Bannana greatest hits CD and a Fanfest season ticket.

Who's in?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Fifa 13 Competition   Argyle Fifa 13 Competition EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 9:51 pm

Watch it Jock, I know where you live... I did but lost your address.

I don't play FIFA and haven't since the PS1 version - I don't own a PS3 either and the controller is totally different. If it was PES on the original Xbox, I'd be in. I can't think of anything worse really - it's a bit of a chav game if truth be told and most serious gamers frown upon it.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Fifa 13 Competition   Argyle Fifa 13 Competition EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 9:53 pm

Oh me me me!! Laughing

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Fifa 13 Competition   Argyle Fifa 13 Competition EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 10:01 pm

I am sorry for all the trouble in the world but do you not think this is all self publicity,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Fifa 13 Competition   Argyle Fifa 13 Competition EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 10:06 pm

We could put an ATD team together though, just to piss them off Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Fifa 13 Competition   Argyle Fifa 13 Competition EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 10:09 pm

You could take some DS consoles along and play Mario Kart over wi-fi.

One of the characters looks like someone we know.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Fifa 13 Competition   Argyle Fifa 13 Competition EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:46 pm

I hope this tournament doesn't drive a wedge between Chris and Ian. Would hate to see them split up over a video game I love you

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Fifa 13 Competition   Argyle Fifa 13 Competition EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 2:26 pm

How i loathe and despise video games
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Fifa 13 Competition   Argyle Fifa 13 Competition EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 2:30 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Fifa 13 Competition   Argyle Fifa 13 Competition Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle Fifa 13 Competition
Page 1 of 1