Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jeeeeeeezus H Christ, o2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Jeeeeeeezus H Christ, o2 Empty
PostSubject: Jeeeeeeezus H Christ, o2   Jeeeeeeezus H Christ, o2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:00 pm

Anyone on o2 been having problems today? No service since 11:00 this morning. Everytime I speak to o2 via on-line chat they feed me different BS. I'm spitting feckin feathers here! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeeeeeeezus H Christ, o2   Jeeeeeeezus H Christ, o2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:13 pm

I'm on O2, no problems to report here today. Mind you, it's only when I read this thread that I checked, but the phone service is fine. Getting emails and the like too.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Jeeeeeeezus H Christ, o2   Jeeeeeeezus H Christ, o2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:23 pm

Yes I am ok on O2.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeeeeeeezus H Christ, o2   Jeeeeeeezus H Christ, o2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:34 pm

Go back to communicating by letter is my suggestion. Costs less and takes less of your time. Trouble with all these modern gizzmo's is that most people spend at least 5 hours a day checking them periodically for nothing very much. Would keep that nice Mr Webb in a job as well as there would be more need for postmen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeeeeeeezus H Christ, o2   Jeeeeeeezus H Christ, o2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:54 pm

My advice with all of these big communication companies is the same as when dealing with Argyle........ PAYG... just like we do for our food.
If you don't like the product, you can stop paying for it immediately .... and they know you can, without penalty.
Direct debit with set contracts should be made illegal.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Jeeeeeeezus H Christ, o2   Jeeeeeeezus H Christ, o2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 6:04 pm

Oh I don't know Penz it can have its good points.
O2 has gone 'off' twice in the last year or so and they have given me money back both times as a way of saying sorry. Thing is my phone has been fine both times! Cool Laughing

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeeeeeeezus H Christ, o2   Jeeeeeeezus H Christ, o2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 6:35 pm

Around 2 million O2 users had no signal yesterday afternoon and evening.

I think it's ok now though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeeeeeeezus H Christ, o2   Jeeeeeeezus H Christ, o2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 6:49 pm

I'm pretty sure it's Newells fault.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Jeeeeeeezus H Christ, o2   Jeeeeeeezus H Christ, o2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 7:38 pm

All you need to do is turn it off and then on again.That will make it all work fine, So they keep telling us lol!
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jeeeeeeezus H Christ, o2   Jeeeeeeezus H Christ, o2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 11:39 pm

I'm O2 and Tesco, same same, a minor inconvenience unless you really need it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeeeeeeezus H Christ, o2   Jeeeeeeezus H Christ, o2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 8:52 am

I'm with O2 and have been for years but over the past couple of years the service has been shyte, I won't be renewing with them when the contract expires.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Jeeeeeeezus H Christ, o2   Jeeeeeeezus H Christ, o2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:17 pm

I was also affected by the NIGHTMARE of O2's service.

I do PAYG, but will I bother to change? I doubt it.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Jeeeeeeezus H Christ, o2   Jeeeeeeezus H Christ, o2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 1:21 pm

I do PAYG with shall we say a coulourful provider, it's unfortunately the only one that works in Sandford.

I used to have a contact with them, then signed up/upgraded, for one at £33 per month, the 1st bill they sent was for £129.11 I of course queried it, for 2 months they didn't get back to me, & then they cut me off for non payment, so I cancelled the contract, this was 5 years ago, they're still trying to get that £129.11 out of me.. told 'em to take me to court, & I'll prove that they broke the contract agreement on 2 counts Wink

I've had debt agencies after the sum too, they all got nowhere too, I just send the corespondence back not known at this address!! they get fed up after 6 months & return the debt to that colourful provider, I've even asked the managing director to sit in on a radio show, to no avail.

I eagerly await the next muppet wanting this money Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeeeeeeezus H Christ, o2   Jeeeeeeezus H Christ, o2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jeeeeeeezus H Christ, o2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: