Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Argyle's injury problems are a load of bollocks

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Argyle's injury problems are a load of bollocks Empty
PostSubject: Argyle's injury problems are a load of bollocks   Argyle's injury problems are a load of bollocks EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:41 pm

When you compare the calf strains and toe injuries keeping players out for weeks, with this:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-league/19863795
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's injury problems are a load of bollocks   Argyle's injury problems are a load of bollocks EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:43 pm

I think I can speak for all male ATD posters when I say 'Ouch'.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's injury problems are a load of bollocks   Argyle's injury problems are a load of bollocks EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:00 pm

Makes your eyes water just reading about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's injury problems are a load of bollocks   Argyle's injury problems are a load of bollocks EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:02 pm

Having sat drinking with a good friend whose daughter has just given birth and who during that almost nlost both her life as well as her twins and who now is bering treated for cancer which will lead her to having her hysterectomy all I can say to this is that its a flresh wound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's injury problems are a load of bollocks   Argyle's injury problems are a load of bollocks EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:21 pm

Greenjock there was a much better example at Home Park yesterday which I appreciate you didn't see. It was an ex Serviceman with no legs and one arm who walked around the pitch at half time.

It matters not if you agree with what the Army are being sent to do abroad. They are there because this Country sent them and they should not be made to parade around football grounds followed by men in uniform with buckets collecting coins on their behalf. The Country as a whole should support their needs now as a matter of duty. When you see the courage of blokes like that and the obvious effort they have had to make just to be able to walk again then a stubbed toe pales into insignificance. Perhaps he should have done the half time team talk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's injury problems are a load of bollocks   Argyle's injury problems are a load of bollocks EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:44 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Greenjock there was a much better example at Home Park yesterday which I appreciate you didn't see. It was an ex Serviceman with no legs and one arm who walked around the pitch at half time.

It matters not if you agree with what the Army are being sent to do abroad. They are there because this Country sent them and they should not be made to parade around football grounds followed by men in uniform with buckets collecting coins on their behalf. The Country as a whole should support their needs now as a matter of duty. When you see the courage of blokes like that and the obvious effort they have had to make just to be able to walk again then a stubbed toe pales into insignificance. Perhaps he should have done the half time team talk.

Post of the week Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's injury problems are a load of bollocks   Argyle's injury problems are a load of bollocks EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:49 pm

It was Mark Ormerod, from Plymouth, who had just completed his cycling marathon around the coast of the UK. A truly inspirational bloke who thoroughly deserved the biggest applause of the day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's injury problems are a load of bollocks   Argyle's injury problems are a load of bollocks EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:23 pm

Very true sensible. I've been reflecting on things tonight and realised I let too many insignificant people get on my tits and it's not worth it.

I don't think I could be anywhere near as courageous as that soldier, or the parents of April Jones. Who must know she is dead and the killer is so close to them and not even human enough to reveal where she is to end their misery.

I'm a soppy tw@t sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's injury problems are a load of bollocks   Argyle's injury problems are a load of bollocks EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:58 pm

Has anyone at Home Park actually got any balls?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's injury problems are a load of bollocks   Argyle's injury problems are a load of bollocks EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:59 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Has anyone at Home Park actually got any balls?

Nobody on here has, they're all a bunch of keyboard warriors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's injury problems are a load of bollocks   Argyle's injury problems are a load of bollocks EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 7:38 pm

YankeeGreen, if you are going to be a troll then can you do it on a more appropriate thread. You just sound stupid on this one.
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's injury problems are a load of bollocks   Argyle's injury problems are a load of bollocks EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 7:40 pm

knecht wrote:
Having sat drinking with a good friend whose daughter has just given birth and who during that almost nlost both her life as well as her twins and who now is bering treated for cancer which will lead her to having her hysterectomy all I can say to this is that its a flresh wound.

Please could you wish your friend's daughter all the best, thankyou.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's injury problems are a load of bollocks   Argyle's injury problems are a load of bollocks Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle's injury problems are a load of bollocks
Page 1 of 1