The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What a crock of sh#t (programme)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

What a crock of sh#t (programme) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a crock of sh#t (programme)   What a crock of sh#t (programme) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 1:42 pm

Peggy wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
he's sick of all this shit

Well the cure's pretty simple. He could just stop it.

All of it.

He could, but he's incapable of rational thought. BTW Peggy, he's just admitted calling you a witch on Twitter and said so what? Not a crime is it? But apparently I made everything else up that was on the ADT site Razz

He's now gone to the police because he's afraid of me and the fact I said I had his address, and because I knew his favourite restaurant, which came to light in an online review where the diner was bored to tears by the fat, bald thuggish guy who represented Plymouth Argyle and went on and on about how he saved the club Razz

He sent an elderly sick man a white feather calling him a coward, and conveniently forgets details like all of the stored personal information he had on Flickr. Things like a child's medical details on show for the whole world to see, yet he is outraged that Chris Webb's son's name is used online, to the point he has to send a PM calling someone a coward?

I can't wait for the police to contact me actually. Every single piece of information I have will be shown to them. The threats made to me and my family, the details of his friends trailing me and trying to find out my home address, of them showing him my mothers telephone number and address, the details of how he tried to set me up with the Taxi firm boss who he basically described as a gangster, and who he begged people on here to remove any information about because he feared for his own safety.

Details like ATD posters home addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses on show on a public site. Photographs of anyone he didn't like on here.

I'll have a field day with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a crock of sh#t (programme)   What a crock of sh#t (programme) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 1:52 pm

When the police come knocking can you send them my way after mate?

I've still got the threatening emails I received aswell as a few other bits of evidence they'd be very happy to see.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a crock of sh#t (programme)   What a crock of sh#t (programme) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 1:55 pm

Same here, Jock. Newell isn't the only one to take screenshots. He is the only one thick enough to store them on a publicly viewable website though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a crock of sh#t (programme)   What a crock of sh#t (programme) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 1:57 pm

He uses photobucket nowadays (as seen by his latest auction items), wonder if he's left that open to lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a crock of sh#t (programme)   What a crock of sh#t (programme) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 2:00 pm

It's been said a thousand times, there's only one person responsible for the antagonism and a few disciples, if it wasn't for that one person his disciples wouldn't be following him and that sponsorship thing would never have been made with such a direct indirect shot at the users of ATD and Argyle fans. Simple as, small minded, unintelligent and rather sad, but it's working wonders for ATD.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: What a crock of sh#t (programme)   What a crock of sh#t (programme) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 2:02 pm

Yea Man wrote:
He uses photobucket nowadays (as seen by his latest auction items), wonder if he's left that open to lol!

Unless he sets each pictures access level individually it must be open or else he couldn't link directly to it just like any other hosting site. Which shows up the nonsensical nature of the "I thought the Flickr account was private". It wasn't. It couldn't be. If it was he wouldn't have been able to use it the way he claimed. Just lies wrapped in lies.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: What a crock of sh#t (programme)   What a crock of sh#t (programme) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 2:04 pm

sponsor an away game - it will be cheaper - accrington maybe an idea ???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a crock of sh#t (programme)   What a crock of sh#t (programme) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 2:07 pm

It's time this all came to a head.

I really, really am looking forward to showing them everything I have, and what other people have on him.

I have e-mails, PM's, text messages and screenshots of abuse, threats and other instances of illegal behaviour by Ian Newell, and he's upset because I e-mailed my displeasure at him sending someone who mistakenly used a minor's name in innocence a white feather when they are courageously battling illness.

There's only one coward in the case. The person who engineered several anonymous accounts on Pasoti to attack people, and passed on the account password to his friends so they could join in. The person who set-up a website with the sole aim of attacking people on here. Calling us freaks, weirdo's, slags, whores, junkies and paedophiles. I still have his e-mail admitting to setting up the site, yet all of this is now news to him scratch

I can hardly wait Very Happy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a crock of sh#t (programme)   What a crock of sh#t (programme) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 3:18 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Peggy wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
he's sick of all this shit

Well the cure's pretty simple. He could just stop it.

All of it.

He could, but he's incapable of rational thought. BTW Peggy, he's just admitted calling you a witch on Twitter and said so what? Not a crime is it? But apparently I made everything else up that was on the ADT site Razz

He's now gone to the police because he's afraid of me and the fact I said I had his address, and because I knew his favourite restaurant, which came to light in an online review where the diner was bored to tears by the fat, bald thuggish guy who represented Plymouth Argyle and went on and on about how he saved the club Razz

He sent an elderly sick man a white feather calling him a coward, and conveniently forgets details like all of the stored personal information he had on Flickr. Things like a child's medical details on show for the whole world to see, yet he is outraged that Chris Webb's son's name is used online, to the point he has to send a PM calling someone a coward?

Newell has major issues, the photos and details he kept on his open flickr account shows someone lacking in morals, ethics and good character. We can only wonder what other photos/information he keeps in secure private files.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a crock of sh#t (programme)   What a crock of sh#t (programme) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 5:25 pm

You City boys must be pissing yourselves at this Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a crock of sh#t (programme)   What a crock of sh#t (programme) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What a crock of sh#t (programme)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2