GreenSam
PlymptonPilgrim
Dougie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

Anyone Think That Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Think That   Anyone Think That EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:36 pm

Sweet Darren Purses are being whispered in James Brents ear at the moment?
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

Anyone Think That Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Think That   Anyone Think That EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:39 pm

I wouldn't be at all surprised. He'd be another cheap appointment.

Experienced manager? Why would we need one of those?
Back to top Go down

Anyone Think That Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Think That   Anyone Think That EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:40 pm

YES i said he would be the next Argyle manager when Fletcher leaves. It is so obvious you would have to have green tinted glasses to not its going to happen at our clubs expense. He's cheap you see.
Back to top Go down

Anyone Think That Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Think That   Anyone Think That EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:40 pm

If so then bearing how Fletch got the job in the first place he would be somewhat hoisted by his own petard.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

Anyone Think That Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Think That   Anyone Think That EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:48 pm

I'd bet against it being him. I think if/when Fletcher goes it'll be someone with experience in the game.

If it is Purse though, never know he could surprise you all. He is more qualified than Fletch as was said on here earlier in the week. As I said though, I'd be surprised.
Back to top Go down

Anyone Think That Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Think That   Anyone Think That EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:50 pm

Once clueless has gone, then we will see how much ambition speccy has for argyle, because if he gives the job to purse ,it will prove to be none at all.
Back to top Go down

Anyone Think That Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Think That   Anyone Think That EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:52 pm

It'll be another freebie manager, usually the assistant manager takes over as caretaker for a while so it'll be Larrieu in charge. He'll get 2 points from 3 games and therefore become the next cheap apointment by Brent.

Back to top Go down

Anyone Think That Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Think That   Anyone Think That EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:52 pm

GreenSam wrote:
I'd bet against it being him. I think if/when Fletcher goes it'll be someone with experience in the game.

If it is Purse though, never know he could surprise you all. He is more qualified than Fletch as was said on here earlier in the week. As I said though, I'd be surprised.

if he was added to the new manager coaching team then fair enough after all he has the badges to do it. However the way the club is run at moment James Brent doesnt like to spend money so there for he will more than likely appoint from within and Darren is the only one suitable.
Back to top Go down
Jon L

Anyone Think That Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Think That   Anyone Think That EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:58 pm

Paul Wotton has all the necessary coaching badges now so my money would be on him.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Anyone Think That Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Think That   Anyone Think That EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:58 pm

If the non-investing specky banker acts I'm sure he'll go for the cheapest option. I wonder when purse delivers his post match excuses he'll be more articulate than clueless?
Back to top Go down

Anyone Think That Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Think That   Anyone Think That EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:00 pm

Jon L wrote:
Paul Wotton has all the necessary coaching badges now so my money would be on him.

good point however purse is the darling at the moment so it will be him with wotton having a role of sorts in the set up
Back to top Go down

Anyone Think That Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Think That   Anyone Think That EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:15 pm

Yeah Purse is great buddies with the in-crowd, he's a feckin shoe-in for the next manager.

Won't cost anymore than he's on already and he's an ex-premier league player blah blah blah.

Coaching badges? Doesn't Fletcher have any? Wasn't he an ex-premier league player?

I'm almost inclined to think we would be better off relegated then Brent might sell the club, well it would be selling the name really, to someone who gives a feck and who is prepared to put some decent money in and knows about football.

6,200 there today, probably half of that on Tuesday for the fuckin crayon trophy, then it's Barnet away. Lose that and it will literally be counting season tickets sold rather than people who actually attend the game.

Even wank features Sparksy couldn't summon any enthusiasm and admitted it was dire, with no atmosphere, no passion, no idea. The co-commentator just kept sighing!
Back to top Go down

Anyone Think That Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Think That   Anyone Think That EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:19 pm

Purse will get the nod, he's already being groomed by dumb and dumber on fishing trips and over twitter.

Even Mrs Purse is being groomed for future chief wag status.

Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Anyone Think That Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Think That   Anyone Think That EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 2:39 pm

I saw Purse the other day on some 'decade of sport' programme, banging in a peno for Brum against Liverpool in the Carling Cup final.

I wonder what Brum's mural of him is like.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Anyone Think That Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Think That   Anyone Think That EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:03 pm

Well when Pursey is managing the team next year and it's all going tits up again there is always the thought I could take up ice skating and give up watching football, because I will be able to have a go on the brand new skating rink next door. So it's not all doom and gloom after all. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anyone Think That Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Think That   Anyone Think That Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone Think That
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: