Dougie
Tgwu
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Greenskin

Greenskin

Seeking Extension - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Extension   Seeking Extension - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:09 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
"Yes, he looks a good player and has done well so far". So there isn't really an argument between us then as we agree. As long as he continues to do the same then it doesn't matter whether he came from Aldershot or Arsenal is my only point which I made in the first place unless you just object to where a player doing well comes from on those grounds only. Penzance, who my original point was directed at clearly thinks that as he admits he has "heard" he is better than others which says he doesn't know because he hasn't even seen him play. By definition then he only has one opinion of any player if the club isn't a fashionable one that somebody originates from. He must be crap of course which is total bollocks.

Quite the expert at picking out selective quotes aren't you? Looks like you missed your vocation,you should have been a politician.Can just imagine you being very slippery on the floor of the house [figuratively speaking,of course].
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Extension   Seeking Extension - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:24 pm

Exactly what is your beef Greenskin. You said exactly what I quoted didn't you? Whatever else might be wrong with his character wasn't being discussed. You think he is an ok player who is doing well so far. I fail to see what is misquoting or selective quoting in that or even slippery for that matter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Extension   Seeking Extension - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:50 pm

Again, the only thing that sticks out from this thread is 'loans from Aldershot'. So far these 2 month aggregated loans have given us 18th place in L2 and 2 goals between them, and the club is desperate to renew ?. Do me a favour. jocolor

Being a fashionable club has nothing to do with it. Barnsley ain't fashionable, but, given that purchases seemed to be beyond the wit of Jamesy, I would rather take a loan from Barnsley anyday than a player who can't make the team that's 20th in L2 .... what's so difficult to understand about that ? am I missing some great higher logic here ?
How and what one eats says a lot about your desire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Extension   Seeking Extension - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 11:06 pm

MacDonald comes to us from Burnley so that's ok cause they are in a higher league and much bigger than Aldershot. Eat a ton of steak still makes you a fat bastard with a bigger wallet as opposed to being one for eating a ton of beef burgers. Results the same. On the basis of origin then no premiership club would buy or obtain any player from a lower league club than themselves. Which is plainly daft because they do and quite often. Surprise surprise some of them actually go on to fit in very well with the rest of the squad which is all that should matter to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Extension   Seeking Extension - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Seeking Extension
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2