Go down 
+3
akagreengull
GreenWhiteBlack
Czarcasm
7 posters
AuthorMessage

credit where it is due... Empty
PostSubject: credit where it is due...   credit where it is due... EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:47 pm

Without sounding too aviva...

I view tonight as a rather good point.

Away from home on a tuesday night after a hard fought battle on saturday, very difficult conditions, 1 0 down at the break, come back and got a point, and Hourihane hitting the bar with a last minute screamer.

I hear Cole made one of the best saves in Argyle history as well.

Just under 500 green army, fantastic turnout.

A positive result.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: credit where it is due...   credit where it is due... EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:50 pm

jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: credit where it is due...   credit where it is due... EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:58 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
jocolor

geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: credit where it is due...   credit where it is due... EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:01 pm

Pitbull wrote:

Away from home on a tuesday night after a hard fought battle on saturday, very difficult conditions, 1 0 down at the break, come back and got a point, and Hourihane hitting the bar with a last minute screamer.

A positive result.

Feckin behave yourself

i despair at the acceptance of mediocrity at this club
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: credit where it is due...   credit where it is due... EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:01 pm

SHITE. PURE SHITE.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: credit where it is due...   credit where it is due... EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:02 pm

scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: credit where it is due...   credit where it is due... EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:02 pm

No Cobi it isn't a good point. Their confidence was shot to shit and yet we couldn't dominate them.

We draw far too many games and tonight is definitely 2 points dropped. There won't be many better opportunities to get an away win.
Back to top Go down
`rgill

PostSubject: Re: credit where it is due...   credit where it is due... EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:04 pm

Its bloody humiliating.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: credit where it is due...   credit where it is due... EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:06 pm

Another game where we have one poor half and one better half- its becoming the norm now. Why is there no consistency?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: credit where it is due...   credit where it is due... EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:07 pm

Pitbull wrote:

A positive result.

History didn't begin with the brent era Cobi. Cole maybe a reasonable keeper but not fit to lace the boots of former greats such as Furnell or Nicholls. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: credit where it is due...   credit where it is due... EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:07 pm

Cobi i like reading your posts as a rule, but to say thats a good result is premiership aviva, its a shit result against the twenty third best team in this league of doom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: credit where it is due...   credit where it is due... EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:08 pm

Cobi is now an ambassador, he has to be an aviva or Webby won't let him hold the big flag.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: credit where it is due...   credit where it is due... EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:10 pm

Pitbull wrote:

A positive result.

(Collins dictionary) Ambition : is a desire for success.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: credit where it is due...   credit where it is due... EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:17 pm

Pitbull wrote:

A positive result.

"hard fought battle"

We played 90 minutes of football 3 days ago. In between that time we travelled up by coach yesterday.

Wycombe have not won at home all season.

It is at best a fair to poor result and absolutely more 2 points dropped than one gained.
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: credit where it is due...   credit where it is due... EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:37 pm

They havent won at home all season.

They're in the bottom two.

They have a caretaker manager.

We just drew to them, its not good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: credit where it is due...   credit where it is due... EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:45 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Cobi is now an ambassador, he has to be an aviva or Webby won't let him hold the big flag.

that is true, remember he wouldnt let him stand for the pasb
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: credit where it is due...   credit where it is due... EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 8:08 am

We are f***ing shite
Carl the cluless is f***ing shite
Brent is f***ing shite

Stop seeing 'positives' where there aren't any
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: credit where it is due...   credit where it is due... EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 8:49 am

under 500 !!!!!!! thats woeful.
1st visit since 2003 ? seems fans are giving up.

not good enough all round, now that i am positive of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: credit where it is due...   credit where it is due... EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:27 am

GregCampbellFanClub wrote:
under 500 !!!!!!! thats woeful.
1st visit since 2003 ? seems fans are giving up.

not good enough all round, now that i am positive of.

I'm all for criticism when its deserved but you're wrong.

Wycombe is not as convenient as people might think for London supporters. I normally go to any game that can get me back to London for 23:30. Wycombe's ground is nearly 3 miles from the train station and the game finished close to 21:40. The first train that I could have guaranteed catching would be 22:51 getting me into London at 23:45. That was simply too much of a gamble. I'm certainly not driving as alcohol is a necessity when watching Argyle.

Come the end of the season the amount of supporters we took to Wycombe will be in the top 10. That is for a Tuesday evening game in October to pay £20+ to watch 22 of the worst football players plying their trade in the top 4 divisions. I can't think of many other forms of entertainment that would benfit from such loyalty.

Say what you like about the owners, players (and some fans Wink ) but directing your criticism at our travelling support is wide of the mark.

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: credit where it is due...   credit where it is due... EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 10:24 am

argyle get very good support (usually) in the home counties.
ive been in bigger away crowds at wycombe, that i know for certain.
im not directing criticisim at just one door -
everything connected with argyle is 'not good enough' in my view at the moment.

i see NO change in sight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: credit where it is due...   credit where it is due... Empty

Back to top Go down

credit where it is due...
Page 1 of 1