Go down 
+3
Mapperley, darling
Charlie Wood
Highwayman
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Mastpoint Dissolved Empty
PostSubject: Mastpoint Dissolved   Mastpoint Dissolved EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 11:31 am

As the thread title - the company set up by Roy Gardner and Keith Todd as an investement vehicle for Argyle is being dissolved.

It would seem that Roy Gardner does do failure, after all.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: Mastpoint Dissolved   Mastpoint Dissolved EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 11:43 am

Just looking at that list of wealth makes me feel pi$$ed off, how and why did they let us fail. Barstewards, the lot of them. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Mastpoint Dissolved   Mastpoint Dissolved EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 11:47 am

None of them had the slightest interest in Plymouth Argyle, Toddy sold them his WC and retail park pipedream. Nothing like the promise of easy pickings for the mega rich to prick up their ears. Once that failed there was no chance of any more pocket money being chucked away on the sideshow.

Christ, I sound more like Penz every day!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mastpoint Dissolved   Mastpoint Dissolved EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 11:58 am

looking at that i reckon it could mean we must have paid whatever it was we offered them to get them to sign off the CVA?
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: Mastpoint Dissolved   Mastpoint Dissolved EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:15 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
None of them had the slightest interest in Plymouth Argyle, Toddy sold them his WC and retail park pipedream. Nothing like the promise of easy pickings for the mega rich to prick up their ears. Once that failed there was no chance of any more pocket money being chucked away on the sideshow.

I know your right Charlie and as a club (to a point) we came out the other side but when you consider all that collective wealth how the feck can they sleep at night knowing the grief and hardship they caused to so many others by just letting it fail. I'm glad I don't share their values.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Mastpoint Dissolved   Mastpoint Dissolved EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:20 pm

Highwayman wrote:
Charlie Wood wrote:

I know your right Charlie and as a club (to a point) we came out the other side but when you consider all that collective wealth how the feck can they sleep at night knowing the grief and hardship they caused to so many others by just letting it fail. I'm glad I don't share their values.

theres the rub, its no skin off their collective noses what happens to others, thats the way of capitalism.

viva la revolution
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Mastpoint Dissolved   Mastpoint Dissolved EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:32 pm

Can't stand the lot of them. There's a narrative that goes about that Todd/Gardner piad some of the wages out of their own pcokets to keep the club going before admin. Big whoopee do. They got us in the mess. As for the Mastpoint crew in totality they were only in it to get something out of it but as usual they forgot or wouldn't accept that the value of your investment can go down as well as up.

The silence on the settlement with Mastpoint is galling and even if the orignal CVA agreement is in place they get there money back. Edd Moore's book on the admin will be less valuable if it doesn't place on record what Mastpoint put in, what they hoped to acheive and in the final reckoning what they took out or continue to take out of the club.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Mastpoint Dissolved   Mastpoint Dissolved EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:37 pm

wouldnt the debt be written off if the creditor was dissolved? who would receive any payments, as mastpoint is 'an individual in law'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mastpoint Dissolved   Mastpoint Dissolved EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:41 pm

Mapperley, darling wrote:
wouldnt the debt be written off if the creditor was dissolved? who would receive any payments, as mastpoint is 'an individual in law'

Maybe they've received full settlement of any amounts owing already?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mastpoint Dissolved   Mastpoint Dissolved EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:23 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:

Maybe they've received full settlement of any amounts owing already?

If there was a heading banging against the wall smiley I would be replying with that now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mastpoint Dissolved   Mastpoint Dissolved EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:39 pm

I shall be astonished if one scintilla of information comes out regarding Mastpoint payments. These people, as usual, will wrap everything up in contract lawful secrecy. All we have are ludicrous statements telling us how kindly Todd and Gardner were.
As usual, it's the process of private profits, nationalised losses, where, in this case the losing 'nationalised taxplayers' are the small fish unsecured creditors and long term fans of the club.
In effect, the long term solvency and performance of the club was used as colateral so that these people might gamble on an outsider... no different to the investment and property bankers gambling all over the world with ludicrous financial instruments and other people's money and pensions.

I recomed freeview's rolling news Russia Today as a cracking TV channel if anyone wants to know what's going down in global finance without it being tarted up and skewed by the media that these rich people own, control, and feed to us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mastpoint Dissolved   Mastpoint Dissolved EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:54 pm

What happens now to the TV money then ? wasn't it goint to go to mastpoint for years to came as part of the CVA ?
I guess if its not goint to them it will just get swallowed up be Brent & co.

Absolutely no difference in motives between Todd's crew & Brent ultimately. Brent just manages to appear as if he cares !
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Mastpoint Dissolved   Mastpoint Dissolved EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:57 pm

Penzance wrote:
I shall be astonished if one scintilla of information comes out regarding Mastpoint payments. These people, as usual, will wrap everything up in contract lawful secrecy. All we have are ludicrous statements telling us how kindly Todd and Gardner were.
As usual, it's the process of private profits, nationalised losses, where, in this case the losing 'nationalised taxplayers' are the small fish unsecured creditors and long term fans of the club.
In effect, the long term solvency and performance of the club was used as colateral so that these people might gamble on an outsider... no different to the investment and property bankers gambling all over the world with ludicrous financial instruments and other people's money and pensions.

I recomed freeview's rolling news Russia Today as a cracking TV channel if anyone wants to know what's going down in global finance without it being tarted up and skewed by the media that these rich people own, control, and feed to us.

its the only channel ive seen spains austerity riots on, of which no mention made in the uk, thank feck for open broadcasters
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Mastpoint Dissolved   Mastpoint Dissolved EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:01 pm

Penzance wrote:

its the only channel ive seen spains austerity riots on, of which no mention made in the uk, thank feck for open broadcasters

In Russia? affraid lol!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Mastpoint Dissolved   Mastpoint Dissolved EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:10 pm

i dont know if that applies to russian broadcasting, RT is an English speaking channel, i'd say, catering to the exile, a kind of tringTv!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mastpoint Dissolved   Mastpoint Dissolved EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:14 pm

Penzance wrote:

More Spanish Riot than Pussy Riot
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Mastpoint Dissolved   Mastpoint Dissolved EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 5:49 am

Hopefully any outstanding debt is now wrote off. Doubt it though.

I can't blame Todd/Gardner for the mess caused. Any gamble was handed to them on a plate. The previous Stapleton led board would've done anything to keep control, they had nothing, wxxxxxx!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mastpoint Dissolved   Mastpoint Dissolved EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:50 am

Penzance wrote:

Yup, I watch that Russian news channel quite a bit as well as Al Jazera, both are good for news that isn't so obviously UK state controlled as the BBC. To be fair, they are both just replicas of the BBC for their own countries and political agendas though, there's been no mention of the political demonstrations in Russia, or very little if there has.

As for Masterpoint, alarm bells should have sounded long before the World Cup dream after Gardener's exploits of stitching up Manchester United, a few of us voiced them on pasoti but you can guess the response!
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Mastpoint Dissolved   Mastpoint Dissolved EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:05 am

RT is the only news channel I watch. I haven't watched BBC or Sky News for years as I don't trust the propaganda disguised as 'news' spewing out of murdoch or state controlled organisations - "the EU and globalisation is marvellous and there is no alternative".

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mastpoint Dissolved   Mastpoint Dissolved Empty

Back to top Go down

Mastpoint Dissolved
Page 1 of 1