2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

Go Figure Empty
PostSubject: Go Figure   Go Figure EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 8:39 am

Quote :
Chris Webb ‏@Chris_Webb1
"@Chris_Parsons87: Late night putting another great edition of #ThePilgrim to bed! #pafc" well done mate. Programme is excellent this year

Is it better off for 'editorial' decision to pull one of the articles.

(This is bought to you despite warnings to desist from looking at or quoting publicly listed twatterings. Incoming)

Back to top Go down

Go Figure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go Figure   Go Figure EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:06 am

If its on twitter and open to the public anybody can publish Dougie.
Back to top Go down

Go Figure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go Figure   Go Figure EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:31 am

The "man" is an embarrassment to our club.
Back to top Go down

Go Figure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go Figure   Go Figure EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:57 am

Webb must be getting a different programme to me.

I'm finding parts of it unreadable, it's poorly laid out and doesn't have any discernable structure. The 3D centre-page photo is pointless - how many people still have the 3D glasses given away with the first programme of the season, assuming you were at the first game to get those glasses anyway?

The business of putting paragraphs in separate blocks, with a different colour to the surrounding page is just headache-inducing. And the quality of the content, generally, has fallen badly.

The 'Match reports' are anything but - there's no report at all, just a bunch of poorly displayed photos, many of which could have come from any game, and more difficult-to-decipher multi coloured paragraphs, this time giving us the team line-ups. That's all.

Previous seasons' programmes have been very, very good, readable, interesting and entertaining. This season's is a mess.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Go Figure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go Figure   Go Figure EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:06 am

I bought the programme for the first match and that'll be the last one I'm purchasing this season- it has gone downhill (like a lots of things at Home Park) this season. It follows the 'tacky and cheap' trend which is the way at HP theses days.
Back to top Go down

Go Figure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go Figure   Go Figure EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:26 am

Couldn't give a monkeys about the programme/magazine
sort out the shambles on the pitch, and behind the scenes
Back to top Go down

Go Figure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go Figure   Go Figure EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:50 am

It's all Big society stuff, and will become more so as these children and cuckoos edge out a few more people so they and their mates can play until their heart's content... bless.
It's also obvious to me some ineperienced 'website person' and good meht is poking about with the club website ... it took them two months to sort out the cookie joke for fans using Internet Explorer... the only website I have come up with that has caused problems since the cookie policy changed web wide.

How amateur can it all get I wonder. Of course, I would imagine some ageing superfans would love the chance of a paid position at the club in their twilight, far better working life than all those lonely hotel rooms. Best get those feet under the table and show the boss how cheaply you can get things done with volunteers. I think Home Park will be a good example of what the wider Tory Party want to unveil across the country.

I believe basically Brent is leaving 'em to it. Looks like my green days are over while this bunch are involved... one has to believe in what one supports.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

Go Figure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go Figure   Go Figure EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:03 pm

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=71122

Nice rant by X Isle.

Nothing about a missing contribution though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Go Figure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go Figure   Go Figure Empty

Back to top Go down

Go Figure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: