Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your quandry ... where has it gone ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Your quandry ... where has it gone ? Empty
PostSubject: Your quandry ... where has it gone ?   Your quandry ... where has it gone ? EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 7:28 pm

I was just about to post some helpful advice on the quandry thread started by a moderator, but all of a sudden, it's gone.... Did I imagine the musings of a soul wanting to share a quandry ? am I too late ? Is there another attempt to moderate this forum from afar ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your quandry ... where has it gone ?   Your quandry ... where has it gone ? EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 7:39 pm

This surely is a quandry. scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your quandry ... where has it gone ?   Your quandry ... where has it gone ? EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 8:07 pm

It was a total cock-up by me. It should have gone into the mod-room. I deleted it as soon as I realised. It would have been a public sharing of the gist of a pm (without quoting it).

I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Your quandry ... where has it gone ?   Your quandry ... where has it gone ? EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 8:07 pm

Or a quandary. I can never remember if it is or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your quandry ... where has it gone ?   Your quandry ... where has it gone ? EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 8:10 pm

Oh how intriguing clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your quandry ... where has it gone ?   Your quandry ... where has it gone ? EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 8:12 pm

Bloody hell.... I looked up the spelling and discovered that here I am at my advanced age and I still don't know how to spell quandary!

Doubly incompetent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your quandry ... where has it gone ?   Your quandry ... where has it gone ? EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 8:40 pm

Did you mean "gist" of a PM or "précis" Knecht ?
I prefer précis as I am led to believe it means you can post all of the PM/email without fear of contravening the data protection act. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your quandry ... where has it gone ?   Your quandry ... where has it gone ? EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 8:47 pm

Hey Knecht, spelling is for youngsters wishing to be taken seriously and show how piping hot their blood is to prospective partners and employment sponsors. After 55, for working/middle class men and 45 for working/middle class women, no point in bothering that much.... far more important to solve said quand(a)ry, then spell it. Melvyn Bragg might say differently, but he's just another drop in the ocean. Billy Bragg will have a far larger mention in history, and he just decided to sing it out loud... with no spelling or nuffink.

As for said quandry, it sounds like the same old nonsense and the continuing desire to dominate, moderate by proxy, and ultimately close down this independent fans' forum .. it often happens when there's a win under the belt ... the dandour rises and off 'they' go on one.

I reccomend one man and his dog, and how single sheep are split from the flock... it's all in the whistle and the wind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your quandry ... where has it gone ?   Your quandry ... where has it gone ? EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:01 pm

The thing is, even if an attempt to close this site was successful, another would simply take its place. Have they not worked that out yet?
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Your quandry ... where has it gone ?   Your quandry ... where has it gone ? EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:05 pm

Penzance wrote:
Hey Knecht, spelling is for youngsters wishing to be taken seriously and show how piping hot their blood is to prospective partners and employment sponsors. After 55, for working/middle class men and 45 for working/middle class women, no point in bothering that much.... far more important to solve said quand(a)ry, then spell it. Melvyn Bragg might say differently, but he's just another drop in the ocean. Billy Bragg will have a far larger mention in history, and he just decided to sing it out loud... with no spelling or nuffink.

As for said quandry, it sounds like the same old nonsense and the continuing desire to dominate, moderate by proxy, and ultimately close down this independent fans' forum .. it often happens when there's a win under the belt ... the dandour rises and off 'they' go on one.

I reccomend one man and his dog, and how single sheep are split from the flock... it's all in the whistle and the wind.

Quite brilliant riposte. Or do I mean response. English hurts my head.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your quandry ... where has it gone ?   Your quandry ... where has it gone ? EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:17 pm

What have I missed? Alphabetical list please
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Your quandry ... where has it gone ?   Your quandry ... where has it gone ? EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:21 pm

I got a suggestion for your quandary...

Tell her concerned... If she doesn't like what she reads on ATD, then read something else...

Or get her father to change his behaviour.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your quandry ... where has it gone ?   Your quandry ... where has it gone ? EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:24 pm

seadog wrote:
What have I missed? Alphabetical list please

Here's the best list I can do ......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Sleep might have missed one, but who's counting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your quandry ... where has it gone ?   Your quandry ... where has it gone ? EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:26 pm

Seems to me that someone is looking for a distraction.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Your quandry ... where has it gone ?   Your quandry ... where has it gone ? EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:32 pm

Or diversion.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your quandry ... where has it gone ?   Your quandry ... where has it gone ? EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:35 pm

A visit from Amy Turtle?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your quandry ... where has it gone ?   Your quandry ... where has it gone ? EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:37 pm

What is she complaining about now ffs? That her father bored some poor guy shitless when he was trying to have a meal?

I suppose the review was sent in by one of us or it wasn't Mr Newell being the bald, boring, thug going on about how he saved Argyle single-handedly!

He even claimed to represent the club love. Who do you think it was at jolly jacks that night then?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your quandry ... where has it gone ?   Your quandry ... where has it gone ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Your quandry ... where has it gone ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: