Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who Could This be?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Who Could This be? Empty
PostSubject: Who Could This be?   Who Could This be? EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:34 pm

Was looking at popping down to Plymouth and checked out some restaurants on trip advisor. Came across what appears to be a recent review where Argyle are mentioned.

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g186258-d1830715-Reviews-Jolly_Jacks-Plymouth_Devon_England.html
Back to top Go down

Who Could This be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Could This be?   Who Could This be? EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:39 pm

lol! lol! lol!

That's awesome. I bet he regaled them with the story of how he stormed the boardroom Razz
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Who Could This be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Could This be?   Who Could This be? EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:41 pm

Gotta be one of either Purse or Nool, shorely?

The Souk (Morrocan/tapas) in Sutton Harbour's my fave restaurant in Plymouth, I also like Bistro One on Ebrington St.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

Who Could This be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Could This be?   Who Could This be? EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:39 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Gotta be one of either Purse or Nool, shorely?

The Souk (Morrocan/tapas) in Sutton Harbour's my fave restaurant in Plymouth, I also like Bistro One on Ebrington St.

Must be Purse then, as Nool couldn't find his way beyond, Pizza Express lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Who Could This be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Could This be?   Who Could This be? EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 6:29 pm

I've been to Jolly Jacks. Food decent, portions a bit small, afters are spectacular. Not terribly expensive. I'd rather go to Lorenzos where the food is excellent, portions are huge, afters are OK and its less expensive.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

Who Could This be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Could This be?   Who Could This be? EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 6:46 pm

lol! Seems obvious to me pig
Back to top Go down

Who Could This be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Could This be?   Who Could This be? EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 6:51 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
I've been to Jolly Jacks. Food decent, portions a bit small, afters are spectacular. Not terribly expensive. I'd rather go to Lorenzos where the food is excellent, portions are huge, afters are OK and its less expensive.

While you were there, did you loudly announce that you'd saved Argyle single-handed? Given the review I've just read, I think we should be told....
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Who Could This be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Could This be?   Who Could This be? EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 6:56 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

While you were there, did you loudly announce that you'd saved Argyle single-handed? Given the review I've just read, I think we should be told....

Not that I recall. I don't think the yachting brigade which made up the clientele when I was there would have been very interested to be honest.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

Who Could This be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Could This be?   Who Could This be? EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 7:54 pm

Was the mystery fellow, fat round and weighing three hundred pounds, um wonder who that could be.
Back to top Go down

Who Could This be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Could This be?   Who Could This be? EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 7:56 pm

Sounds like that there singer, Seal ?
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Who Could This be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Could This be?   Who Could This be? EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:59 pm

Penzance wrote:
Sounds like that there singer, Seal ?

Buster Bloodvessel?
Back to top Go down

Who Could This be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Could This be?   Who Could This be? EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:10 pm

Fat Les........Vindaloo..........Vindaloo
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Who Could This be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Could This be?   Who Could This be? EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:42 pm

Who Could This be? Mrs_mi10

What you reckon? Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

Who Could This be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Could This be?   Who Could This be? EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:00 am

Brilliant Mouldy, I always keep a couple of albums like this on my i-pod for when the boys are fighting in the van -Fishermans Friends has been working well- but I think a couple of rounds of Knees Up Mother Brown will do the trick nicely.
Back to top Go down

Who Could This be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Could This be?   Who Could This be? EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 5:24 pm

Have found out who this is. Check out his twitter on 14 September. You know who to check.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who Could This be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Could This be?   Who Could This be? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Could This be?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: