Tgwu

Sky video Empty
PostSubject: Sky video   Sky video EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:52 am

Purse mistake nothing to do with an injury

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Sky video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky video   Sky video EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:24 pm

Purse did get properly skinned, I wondered what he was doing out wide, he is a much better central defender, as for Feeneys' penalties, well done for bagging the points but they didn't look strong and a lot of keepers would have saved at least one, anyway good result lets hope we can kick on from here.
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

Sky video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky video   Sky video EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:26 pm

Iggy wrote:
Purse did get properly skinned, I wondered what he was doing out wide, he is a much better central defender, as for Feeneys' penalties, well done for bagging the points but they didn't look strong and a lot of keepers would have saved at least one, anyway good result lets hope we can kick on from here.

Some people moan about everything and nothing.

Penalties didnt look strong what utter tripe, if the keeper goes the wrong way, which he did on both occasions it doesnt matter if the ball trickles in the net. 2 good penalties taken under pressure, especially the second one, well done Feeney.
Back to top Go down

Sky video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky video   Sky video EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:35 pm

Totally agree - well done Mr Feeney. Well done to the ref too.

As for Purse - he looked clumsy for the first but where was the defence for the second when their player ran a good 30 yards before being brought down.

Decent strike from the new boy too.
Back to top Go down

Sky video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky video   Sky video EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:46 pm

Thanks Tgwu.

Cock up by Purse - they happen. I think Cole was out of position also & should have done better.

I thought their penalty was never a penalty. He dived - no real contact that would produce such a fall - or did he actually step on the ball? And Cole almost got to it.

I was expecting a STUNNING shot from Jenkins. It was good but not that good. He did well to keep it down but if he hadn't scored it would have been a pity.

Not sure about Feeney's first penalty but on the second it looked as though he waited for the keeper to commit himself & then slotted it in easily.
Back to top Go down

Sky video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky video   Sky video EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 2:08 pm

I think their penalty was harsh too.

Looked like he wasn't touched but luckily it didn't prove costly.

Penalties should be despatched but not all of them are. And I don't think Feeney is a regular taker so he did well. Especially the second one which won the game.
Back to top Go down

Sky video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky video   Sky video EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 2:40 pm

Jake Cole's saves at 2-0 down, particularly from the header were class. Without those would we have had the spirit for a fight back.

Well done everyone. It would be churlish to point holes in a 3-2 comeback away from home.
Back to top Go down

Sky video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky video   Sky video EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 3:01 pm

125+1 wrote:
Iggy wrote:

Some people moan about everything and nothing.

Penalties didnt look strong what utter tripe, if the keeper goes the wrong way, which he did on both occasions it doesnt matter if the ball trickles in the net. 2 good penalties taken under pressure, especially the second one, well done Feeney.

I offered an opinion on Feeneys' penalty taking, if you don't want to read my opinion don't, feel free to disagree with anything I say, I do notice that you joined me in saying well done Feeney, other than that the only moan I can see is that you moan about my opinion, tough shit mate, maybe you are in the wrong place. clown
Back to top Go down

Sky video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky video   Sky video EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 4:13 pm

Here's a stat, Feeney has a 100 percent record in penalty taking, and he was a regular taker for Northern Ireland and has took penalties at club level. He has scored 2 for us now, and 1 in pre season. If a penalty goes in, it goes in, and credit to Feeney for keeping his cool late in the match and scoring 2 penalties.

Darren is playing with an injury, but that mistake was absolutely terrible, he was rather out of position as well.

The Morecambe penalty, what a clear dive! The player was going to ground before Berry even made the minimal contact, very poor decision from the ref. Surprised the decision wasn't protested by any Argyle players.

The strike from Jenkins was a very good one, not the wonder goal people are making it out to be, but a good goal and a good start for the lad. I hear he played very well throughout the match.

Both of our penalties were clear cut, and credit to PCH for winning the second penalty, used a lot of pace and skill.

Onwards and upwards.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Sky video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky video   Sky video EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 5:37 pm

Cheers TG, what a dive though!
Back to top Go down

Sky video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky video   Sky video EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 5:47 pm

pity they dont show that tackle he made in the first half heard it was awful
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

Sky video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky video   Sky video EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:54 pm

Hero running on the pitch at the end!
Back to top Go down

Sky video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky video   Sky video EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:16 am

GreenWhiteBlack wrote:
Hero running on the pitch at the end!

I know the guy fairly well, no ban/arrest as far as I know. Little thing called booze Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sky video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky video   Sky video Empty

Back to top Go down

Sky video
Page 1 of 1