Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team for today.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Team for today. Empty
PostSubject: Team for today.   Team for today. EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 2:22 pm

Trying to decipher the Only 1 Argyle twitter twitter feed for the team so excuse me if there are any mistakes:

Cole, Williams, Blanchard, Purse, Berry, Gurrieri, Jenkins, Hourihane, Macdonald, Feeney and Madjo

Can't decipher the subs bench as it's this: PCH, OLLIE, YOUNGY, NELSE, JOE, MATTY, JAMIE R

Just put their fuckin surnames you prick.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Team for today. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team for today.   Team for today. EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 2:31 pm

Interesting team. Bhasera missing is worrying

Cole, Berry, Purse, Blanchard, Williams, MacDonald, Hourihane, Jenkins, Gurrieri, Feeney, Madjo.

Subs: Chenoweth, Nelson, Richards, Young, Lennox, PCH, Lecointe.
Back to top Go down

Team for today. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team for today.   Team for today. EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 2:33 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Trying to decipher the Only 1 Argyle twitter twitter feed for the team so excuse me if there are any mistakes:

Cole, Williams, Blanchard, Purse, Berry, Gurrieri, Jenkins, Hourihane, Macdonald, Feeney and Madjo

Can't decipher the subs bench as it's this: PCH, OLLIE, YOUNGY, NELSE, JOE, MATTY, JAMIE R

Just put their fuckin surnames you prick.

to be fair the guy doing the twitter feed is a prick and there is a 140 character limit i guess he is trying to keep within that
Back to top Go down

Team for today. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team for today.   Team for today. EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 2:34 pm

Today's game will be tough and im not expecting a win tbh draw maybe but overall i want to know the team has put in a better shift than on tuesday.
Back to top Go down

Team for today. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team for today.   Team for today. EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 2:40 pm

Or as the twatter feed said:

Jako, Willo, Pursey, Maxo, Macca, Conno, Durrello, Jenko, Andy G, Feeno and Madjo

Unfortunately it looks like Bazo and Griffo are still injurdo, along with Lowryo, not Ro Larrieu but Lowryo, and with Gormo going back to Wolveso, that's about our strongest squaddo.

So it's Argo v Morco todayo, boom boom boom let me hear you say wayo, wayo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team for today. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team for today.   Team for today. Empty

Back to top Go down

Team for today.
Page 1 of 1