Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Even I've had enough...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Even I've had enough... Empty
PostSubject: Even I've had enough...   Even I've had enough... EmptyTue 18 Sep 2012, 22:41

I have sat on supporters coaches for as long as I can remember, going around the country watching us play, had some great times and some awful times. BUT now even I have had enough and it actually upsets me.

This season, I have been to Dagenham and Torquay, two 0 0 draws. There is nothing inspiring or exciting about watching Argyle this season, at all.

I won't be going to Morecambe as planned after tonight, as sitting on a travel coach 7 hours each way to see what I witnessed tonight isn't on my to do list.

Afraid I won't be going to another away match until fletcher is sacked, I might be waiting a while to get back on the road.

Maybe those without Season tickets will start failing to show up, maybe then, just maybe, brent will see the light when his pocket has a hole.
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: Even I've had enough...   Even I've had enough... EmptyTue 18 Sep 2012, 22:50

Not surprised Cobes, not worth the hassle or costs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Even I've had enough...   Even I've had enough... EmptyTue 18 Sep 2012, 22:52

GreenWhiteBlack wrote:
Not surprised Cobes, not worth the hassle or costs.

Even last season, it was worth the costs, I saw some great away wins and we were unpredictable, because we had a better team, not that Fletcher has been allowed to assemble his own team, the costs outweigh the fun factor.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Even I've had enough...   Even I've had enough... EmptyTue 18 Sep 2012, 23:05

I'll be there on Saturday albeit in with the Morecombe fans. In laws live just down the road in Carnforth so it's usual a win win. Mrs sees the parentals and I see some football. Actually make that a win lose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Even I've had enough...   Even I've had enough... EmptyTue 18 Sep 2012, 23:28

Dougie wrote:
I'll be there on Saturday albeit in with the Morecombe fans. In laws live just down the road in Carnforth so it's usual a win win. Mrs sees the parentals and I see some football. Actually make that a win lose.

Why don't you spend Saturday with the in-laws and send your Missus to the footy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Even I've had enough...   Even I've had enough... EmptyTue 18 Sep 2012, 23:30

Andy_Symons wrote:
Dougie wrote:

Why don't you spend Saturday with the in-laws and send your Missus to the footy?

i dont think dougie wants a divorce andy lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Even I've had enough...   Even I've had enough... Empty

Back to top Go down

Even I've had enough...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: