Dougie
Greenrod
Chemical Ali
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread   Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:50 pm

At least in years to come I can say that I was there just to wind people up.
Back to top Go down

Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread   Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:23 pm

Just back from City game. Couldn't see us losing even with 3 of our kids making appearances. Our finishing this season has been fantastic and passing football never stopped all through the game. Wycombe are not a bad side but were chased down and pushed off the ball time and time again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread   Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:26 pm

Dougie wrote:
Be there or be not a praaaper fan

Quote :
Chris Webb
@Chris_Webb1
When we next win promotion I wonder how many of the 20,000 in attendance that day will claim 'I was there against the Gas on 18/9/12' #pafc

Just like some people claim they've been fans for years and years....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread   Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:40 pm

Keith Todd used to be 'best Fan ever' ..... where's he these days ..... I bet he's not even signed up to Argyle Player. Fan for a few years, puffed out chest, he knew it all .... and then woooosh ... gone.

Carping at ordinary long term followers of Argyle who know years of crap when they've seen years of crap, is counter productive. These sorts just can't help themselves. Unity is where it's at, not division ... this latest bunch in the thick of the club haven't a clue how to handle people. Ridsdale didn't start the division, but he certainly didn't help with his scheming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread   Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:33 am

Freathy wrote:
Dougie wrote:

Quote :
Chris Webb
@Chris_Webb1
When we next win promotion I wonder how many of the 20,000 in attendance that day will claim 'I was there against the Gas on 18/9/12' #pafc

None cos they'll all be long dead

Funny that even the Ref is called DEADMAN.......is that a sign or not.
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread   Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:56 am

Andy_Symons wrote:
Free flowing football, highly skilled players, end to end excitement, passion, belief and goals goals goals.

If you want all that, there's Champions League on the tellybox tonight.

If you want to watch Argyle instead look in the Yellow Pages under 'Psychiatrist we're meeting in the Cherry Tree pre-match, and then on to the Theatre of Greens for our annual defeat of Bristol Rovers.

COYG!!

Or there's a proper Devon team just up the A38 lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
SirCumfrance

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread   Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 8:02 am

Dougie wrote:

Quote :
Chris Webb
@Chris_Webb1

How very un Presidential.
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread   Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 8:42 am

As divisive as ever our Pres, he doesn't get it does he? I was in plenty of 4,000 plus crowds in my younger days, he's a new kid on the block as far as being an Argyle fan goes, a media whore jumping on every opportunity for self publicity and hijacking anything else he can for reflected glory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread   Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Richard Blight Steps On The Gas - The Brizzle Rovers Match Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2