HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Handshakes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

Handshakes Empty
PostSubject: Handshakes   Handshakes EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 1:18 pm

What thinks you of teams lining up and exchanging handshakes?

I'm a fan of the away team being sent out to a chorus of boos 5 mins earlier than the home team and left standing in the cold before the home enters the fray and in Argyle's case the team coming out with Semper at full tilt (or as much tilt as the PA sysytem at Home Park allows)

Great weekend of tabloid fodder news wise what with handshakegate and boobsgate
Back to top Go down

Handshakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Handshakes   Handshakes EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 1:29 pm

Total waste of time. The recent Suarez and Ferdinand incidents just show it is another chance to create a problem.

It's feckin childlike. Like being made to say sorry for something and uttering it, or something resembling it, under your breath with your fingers crossed.

Just get on with the game!
Back to top Go down

Handshakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Handshakes   Handshakes EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 4:20 pm

I was listening to this subject on BBC 5 live at lunchtime today. Dion Dublin was one of the people on there and his solution was about as sensible and useful as any I have heard. He spoke about racial abuse and that it had always gone on including to himself in dressing rooms as well as on the pitch. He said he had a problem once years ago when he was about 17 with one of his supposed team mates. He confronted and it was sorted in 5 minutes. All this crap has gone on for a year now between these players and his reaction is sort it and move on. No need for all this ballony and they should all man up. Said it was wrong for a commentator to be talking about handshakes when there was a match to be played and the football was coming second. Quite agree Dion it's about time all of them grew a pair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Handshakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Handshakes   Handshakes Empty

Back to top Go down

Handshakes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: