Dougie
Mapperley, darling
Mock Cuncher
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

What is your favourite yoghurt? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favourite yoghurt?   What is your favourite yoghurt? EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:48 pm

Nothing man-made plz.

I like weight watchers Peach effort (I am obvo not weight watching-I'm an M FYI).

They're nice and creamy, with not too much fruit. I eat them sans spoon, or without spoon (if you're struggling to comprEhend French-cultured Mock), jus stick me mouth raind the cup an squeeze.

Fookin 'A'.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite yoghurt?   What is your favourite yoghurt? EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:51 pm

Muller fruit corner strawberry. I buy them and say they're for my son but he's not that keen on them Very Happy

And it has to be tip the fruit into the yoghurt. None of this dip the spoon full of yoghurt into the fruit compartment. That's for pussys!
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite yoghurt?   What is your favourite yoghurt? EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:52 pm

I like them too.

I cant get me mouth raind those ones tho.

I eat the fruit bit then the yoghurt cos I'm a bit of a geezer FYI
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite yoghurt?   What is your favourite yoghurt? EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:37 am

Real men don't eat low fat yoghurts. They eat full fat ones. Obvious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite yoghurt?   What is your favourite yoghurt? EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 9:18 am

After a good tip on another thread I now substitute the yogurt for knob cheese, scrummy.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite yoghurt?   What is your favourite yoghurt? EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 4:07 pm

i prefer the yoghurt on my missus's ginger yoghurt pot
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite yoghurt?   What is your favourite yoghurt? EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:20 pm

Sorry that's man made. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite yoghurt?   What is your favourite yoghurt? EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 9:36 pm

Sorry. I can't do shop bought I prefer to knit my own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite yoghurt?   What is your favourite yoghurt? EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 10:29 pm

I can't believe what I'm reading on here. ATD the home for warriors in a sort of Viking sense of the word and what is the current topic of conversation......Yoghurt. What's next, a thread about knitting paterns?

Say no to healthy food stuffs and keep on with the pasties and burgers for christ sake.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite yoghurt?   What is your favourite yoghurt? EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 10:50 pm

Here Here
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite yoghurt?   What is your favourite yoghurt? EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 4:03 pm

Skiiiiiiiiii Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite yoghurt?   What is your favourite yoghurt? EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:42 pm

I don't mind any flavour yoghurt except banana. I do prefer a good old egg custard. Can't get better. Did you know egg custard is very good for you? You can have it as 1 of your 5 a day!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite yoghurt?   What is your favourite yoghurt? EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 9:58 pm

Mouldy you are a Goat. It is not the same for humans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite yoghurt?   What is your favourite yoghurt? EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:20 pm

Slightly off topic but if you can have egg custard as part of your five a day can I count cider seeing as it's made from apples towards mine?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite yoghurt?   What is your favourite yoghurt? EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:24 pm

Grumpy wrote:
Slightly off topic but if you can have egg custard as part of your five a day can I count cider seeing as it's made from apples towards mine?

Oh yes. Plenty of evidence to prove it is good for you. You just have to look at pictures of GJ and TCM. Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite yoghurt?   What is your favourite yoghurt? EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:43 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Grumpy wrote:

Oh yes. Plenty of evidence to prove it is good for you. You just have to look at pictures of GJ and TCM. Very Happy

It must be something about cider then because when I look in the mirror I see some old git looking back.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite yoghurt?   What is your favourite yoghurt? EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 12:02 pm

I like the new muller Eton mess corner? One.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite yoghurt?   What is your favourite yoghurt? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your favourite yoghurt?
Page 1 of 1