Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bolasie playing well for Palace tonight.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Bolasie playing well for Palace tonight. Empty
PostSubject: Bolasie playing well for Palace tonight.   Bolasie playing well for Palace tonight. EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:12 pm

And we sold him for £20k . You couldn't buy a big fuckin flag for £20k.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Bolasie playing well for Palace tonight.   Bolasie playing well for Palace tonight. EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:19 pm

BWP has a goal disallowed,rather unjustly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bolasie playing well for Palace tonight.   Bolasie playing well for Palace tonight. EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:21 pm

Was a good finish and looked onside to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bolasie playing well for Palace tonight.   Bolasie playing well for Palace tonight. EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:22 pm

Darcy Blake also playing for Palace, BWP for Charlton (another sold for an Argyle price) noticed David Button is sitting on the Charlton bench Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bolasie playing well for Palace tonight.   Bolasie playing well for Palace tonight. EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:26 pm

BWP doesn't do too badly for someone with dodgy knees!

That was another criminal piece of business and just make you sick thinking about how we have been screwed over transfers in the last couple of years.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Bolasie playing well for Palace tonight.   Bolasie playing well for Palace tonight. EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:29 pm

Greenjock wrote:
BWP doesn't do too badly for someone with dodgy knees!

That was another criminal piece of business and just make you sick thinking about how we have been screwed over transfers in the last couple of years.

Always makes me wonder where we would have been if BWP had been fit for the whole of our last season in the championship-we may have had just about enough firepower to stay up,he may have played the same role as Gallagher did the season before.I think he injured himself in a lunatic pre season friendly at Exeter,about three days before the first league match.Bad decision.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bolasie playing well for Palace tonight.   Bolasie playing well for Palace tonight. EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:33 pm

Bhasera will be the next one out the door...mark my words and for peanuts,most worryingly of all it will be palmed off by most of the Avivas as "well he was on a high wage anyway" or "need some space in the squad"......never mind the other 28 or so players that would struggle in the blue square!!
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Bolasie playing well for Palace tonight.   Bolasie playing well for Palace tonight. EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:38 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Bhasera will be the next one out the door...mark my words and for peanuts,most worryingly of all it will be palmed off by most of the Avivas as "well he was on a high wage anyway" or "need some space in the squad"......never mind the other 28 or so players that would struggle in the blue square!!

Unforunately, I fear you're spot on Punchie.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Bolasie playing well for Palace tonight.   Bolasie playing well for Palace tonight. EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:41 pm

Bolasie was sold for feck all, and even at his rawest would get in the team these days, but didn't we pick him up really quite randomly for crap all too?

Shows what could happen if your manager has contacts.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Bolasie playing well for Palace tonight.   Bolasie playing well for Palace tonight. EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:57 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Bolasie was sold for feck all, and even at his rawest would get in the team these days, but didn't we pick him up really quite randomly for crap all too?

Shows what could happen if your manager has contacts.

Was it something like from a Maltese club, or am I going prematurely senile? I thought Sturrock brought him over and then loaned him out for a while, unless I'm thinking of someone else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bolasie playing well for Palace tonight.   Bolasie playing well for Palace tonight. EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:58 pm

I see the Palace Ultras are copying the Forza Verde again!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bolasie playing well for Palace tonight.   Bolasie playing well for Palace tonight. EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:05 pm

John Mcgovern is a good example of a so so player brought to his full potential, and beyond, by being at the right place at the right time with the right manager... it can happen, and does, at all levels of football. The company you keep is all important in football, as in any other walk of life.

Bazhera is quite the opposite, and I really don't get why fans rate him so highly. I've never seen anything to suggest to me he is any more than lucky to be playing League football regularly, let alone the object of envious eyes. I can only assume it is some sort of tribal morale thing to imagine one of our boys is a pin up drooled over by competitors. Gilbert was a far better full back, Shelley a dream, and Sullivan a genius in comparison... Baz is just the latest 'looks the part' footballer that doesn't even flatter to deceive.

As for Bolazie, he's a strange one, and I would imagine represents the modern day idea of get any whippet in your team and then get him to try and play football. Barnet fans sussed him out quite early on, and I don't think he will be doing a 'Mason' any time soon.

Apart from the above, I agree with Punchie, whoever we manage to move on, we will get a poor price as always. I suspect our prize assets are the unproven youngsters Young and Lecointe, the latter already mixing in international youth circles, which did Gosling no harn at all. Average players can look the business and carve out a great career in the right team surrounded by good players.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bolasie playing well for Palace tonight.   Bolasie playing well for Palace tonight. EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:13 pm

He's definitely better as a wide midfielder than full-back, and I would think Bolasie would be much more more effective in League 2 than Lennox, Gurrieri or Gorman put together.

Bolasie's no Messi but his pace would be a huge problem for League 2 defences.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Bolasie playing well for Palace tonight.   Bolasie playing well for Palace tonight. EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:22 am

Add BWP and Bolasie to Buzsaky, Norris, Halmosi, Ebanks-Blake, Gosling, Mackie - all given away for a 'plymouth price'. And Punch is right! Bas will be next out of the door. Brent will be salivating at the thought we may actually have one player he can sell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bolasie playing well for Palace tonight.   Bolasie playing well for Palace tonight. Empty

Back to top Go down

Bolasie playing well for Palace tonight.
Page 1 of 1