Tgwu
GreenWhiteBlack
Rickler
Czarcasm
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

New Years Eve  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Eve    New Years Eve  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:53 pm

"I'll have to look into the cost"

Fecking cheapskate. All the idea of romance is already lost.

* (just to save peggy a job) You are. You're, Your. When attached to "a bore" then the last one isn't an option.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Eve    New Years Eve  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:57 pm

YOUR idea of romance is having a wank to babestation no doubt ? or cant you get it up anymore !!!!!!!! thats when romance is lost my friend
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Eve    New Years Eve  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:58 pm

Saltash green wrote:
YOUR idea of romance is having a wank to babestation no doubt ? or cant you get it up anymore !!!!!!!! thats when romance is lost my friend

I guess you don't agree with him then? Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Eve    New Years Eve  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:01 pm

Well if you say it then it must be true. Good use of the "Your" in this context. Well done. Over use of !!! though. ? don't come in the middle of a sentence. Keep practicing and you will get the hang of it. Word of advice though, don't try writing her a poem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Eve    New Years Eve  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:05 pm

thanks for the advice, if you want some advice to your problem tho i heard the blue pills work a treat. you should try it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Eve    New Years Eve  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:11 pm

No good for high blood pressure sufferers though so I have to make do with an elastic band and pencil now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Eve    New Years Eve  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:13 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
No good for high blood pressure sufferers though so I have to make do with an elastic band and pencil now.

Does it still do the same job?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Eve    New Years Eve  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:13 pm

ha, fair one
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: New Years Eve    New Years Eve  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:18 pm

Saltash green wrote:
No. I'll pass. Paris is best idea so far. I'll have to look into cost

Forget Paris....

Venice is far more romantic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Eve    New Years Eve  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:23 pm

Vienna works a treat everytime
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Eve    New Years Eve  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:25 pm

Yes it does Yea Man but there are several things to remember. First one is don't sharpen the pencil. Second one is make sure the elastic band isn't perished before use. Lastly don't try signing anything with it or writing ........wus ere.

Actually Venis is a very good idea. If the ungrateful cow isn't impressed you can always drown her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Eve    New Years Eve  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:26 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Yes it does Yea Man but there are several things to remember. First one is don't sharpen the pencil. Second one is make sure the elastic band isn't perished before use. Lastly don't try signing anything with it or writing ........wus ere.

Actually Venis is a very good idea. If the ungrateful cow isn't impressed you can always drown her.

hahahha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Eve    New Years Eve  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:26 pm

Llanelli is a very romantic place to be especially on NYE.

The Strady Arms, £2.20 for a pint of brains, entertainment from a Tom Jones and Shirly Bassey inpersonaitors, Welsh buffet all for £10.00.

Tickets are going fast thou SG, let me know if you want a couple of tickets I am going up next weekend to campaign.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Eve    New Years Eve  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:28 pm

Blow her a kiss from across the room. Say she looks nice when she's not. Touch her hair as you pass her chair. Little things mean a lot.
You don't have to buy her diamonds and pearls, Champagne, sables and such. They just cost money.
Send her the warmth of a secret smile to show her you haven't forgot. For now and forever, that's always and ever, little things mean a lot

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Eve    New Years Eve  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:31 pm

Does cooking a pizza for her count as romance?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Eve    New Years Eve  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:33 pm

Greenjock wrote:

Hmmmm. From fresh? Or bought and heated in the oven?
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: New Years Eve    New Years Eve  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:34 pm

Florence or Venice, failing that a Fansfest?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Eve    New Years Eve  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:34 pm

knecht wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Hmmmm. From fresh? Or bought and heated in the oven?

Bought. Haven't got time to make it as well!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: New Years Eve    New Years Eve  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:37 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:

I take her to Mutton Cove nice pub there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Eve    New Years Eve  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:43 am

What's the pub at Mutton Cove, there is the cafe on the front there, never knew of a pub?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Eve    New Years Eve  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:55 am

Almond Bay Resort Hotel, St Lucia
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: New Years Eve    New Years Eve  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:24 am

Iggy wrote:
What's the pub at Mutton Cove, there is the cafe on the front there, never knew of a pub?

It is gone now I think it was called The Pier,
Mutton Cove was a little joke as his relation moved to that area in the fifties and are well known there.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: New Years Eve    New Years Eve  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:24 am

The harte and garter Hotel in Windsor. Its an Akkeron Hhotel so if you are a paid up member of Argyle you should get a discount.

I believe there are a couple of boys who might be able to give you more info on staying in windsor! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: New Years Eve    New Years Eve  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:27 am

Paris is over-rated, and a bit of a shithole.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: New Years Eve    New Years Eve  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:01 am

Can't beat St Ives or Penzance, overlooking St Michaels Mount. Inexpensive and easy to get to by train so no driving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Years Eve    New Years Eve  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Years Eve
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next