The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strange Female German Toon Fan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

Strange Female German Toon Fan Empty
PostSubject: Strange Female German Toon Fan   Strange Female German Toon Fan EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:42 pm

A German girl (who supports Newcastle) has made some sort of weird, love tribute to Alan Pardew. I hope it doesn't give Freathy any ideas with Fletch Laughing

Quote :
A German girl who supports Newcastle United has uploaded a bizarre video love letter to Alan Pardew on Youtube.

Dina-Marie Kristina Hiller, who is 19 years old and lives in Schwabhausen, Dachau, has supported Newcastle since 2009, and visited the city last year.

After uploading the video, she was surprised by the worldwide attention it has got.

She told Sky Tyne and Wear: "It's just a video I made because I was bored. It was just for fun.

"I only expected 20 views. And now this!

"I'm just a normal teenage girl who supports Newcastle United, and fancies Alan Pardew a bit."

Dina-Marie, who is studying at university, wants to be a sports journalist after she graduates.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Strange Female German Toon Fan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Female German Toon Fan   Strange Female German Toon Fan EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:38 pm

Bit disturbing in a way,like those films where the girl has a crush on her teacher and goes to any lengths to remove any obstacles in her way,including the guys family.Probably not like that at all,just seems a bit creepy.She's not bad mind you,i wonder if she'd like to make a similar video with pictures of me playing golf or drinking? Doubt it,to be honest.

Oh,and the creepiness angle wasn't really helped when it said she came from Dachau. lol!
Back to top Go down

Strange Female German Toon Fan
Page 1 of 1