The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paralympic Games

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Paralympic Games Empty
PostSubject: Paralympic Games   Paralympic Games EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:18 pm

Plymouth bey, Jonathan Fox, has won Gold in the pool - and broke the World Record on his way to qualifying for the final. Shamefully, Royal Mail has decided not to issue stamps honouring our Paralympic Gold Medallists, as they did for Britains other Olympians.

If you want to see what true sporting greatness is all about, the Paralympics has it by the bucketload. Inspiring and humbling in equal measure.

Great coverage from Channel 4, too.
Back to top Go down
JonB

JonB

Paralympic Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paralympic Games   Paralympic Games EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:38 pm

I thought RM had backtracked on this, Andy?
Back to top Go down
http://www.grumpypig.co.uk

Paralympic Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paralympic Games   Paralympic Games EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:59 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Plymouth bey, Jonathan Fox, has won Gold in the pool - and broke the World Record on his way to qualifying for the final. Shamefully, Royal Mail has decided not to issue stamps honouring our Paralympic Gold Medallists, as they did for Britains other Olympians.

If you want to see what true sporting greatness is all about, the Paralympics has it by the bucketload. Inspiring and humbling in equal measure.

Great coverage from Channel 4, too.

Maybe a suggestion can be made to paint some post boxes in his honor?!
Seriously wonder if he will get the same publicity coverage as the day-glow orange media whore ?? No
Back to top Go down

Paralympic Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paralympic Games   Paralympic Games EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:19 pm

JonB wrote:
I thought RM had backtracked on this, Andy?

If they have, I missed it. And obviously if that's the case I unreservedly apologise, particularly to any full time CWU officials who saw what I'd written and were busy chaining themselves to the gates of the Breakwater Road depot in protest - and to the Herald photographer and reporter who would have been dispatched to cover such a momentous and newsworthy event. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Paralympic Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paralympic Games   Paralympic Games EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:25 pm

punchdrunk wrote:

Seriously wonder if he will get the same publicity coverage as the day-glow orange media whore ?? No
Can you go one post without mentioning Chris Webb?

alien
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Paralympic Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paralympic Games   Paralympic Games EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:27 pm

I thought he was being unfair about young Daley.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

Paralympic Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paralympic Games   Paralympic Games EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:27 pm

Who's this Chris Webb then Rolling Eyes ?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Paralympic Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paralympic Games   Paralympic Games Empty

Back to top Go down

Paralympic Games
Page 1 of 1