mouldyoldgoat
Freathy
Charlie Wood
Tringreen
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

So who would take Bobby Williamson back Empty
PostSubject: So who would take Bobby Williamson back   So who would take Bobby Williamson back EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Just listened to this and reflected on his tenure in the Championship, we played decent stuff and got walloped a few times, somehow i think he could have done something with us, he is certainly more articulate then Fletcher , doubt he would give up a job with Uganda.
He was vigorously tarred with some downright lies online by the lowlife vipers of Pasoti

Come back bobby ...all is forgiven
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who would take Bobby Williamson back   So who would take Bobby Williamson back EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:37 pm

nahh he will never come back here after all the out right libelous claims made on pasoti but a few well known about him being an alcoholic and drunk at work.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: So who would take Bobby Williamson back   So who would take Bobby Williamson back EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:40 pm

I think he had Pasoti sussed though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who would take Bobby Williamson back   So who would take Bobby Williamson back EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:41 pm

Tringreen wrote:
I think he had Pasoti sussed though.

and thats why they showed him all that love Wink
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: So who would take Bobby Williamson back   So who would take Bobby Williamson back EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:49 pm

Thanks, but no thanks, he was a crap manager IMHO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who would take Bobby Williamson back   So who would take Bobby Williamson back EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:00 pm

Renegade wrote:
nahh he will never come back here after all the out right libelous claims made on pasoti but a few well known about him being an alcoholic and drunk at work.

That is bullshit..where is your proof?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who would take Bobby Williamson back   So who would take Bobby Williamson back EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:01 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:

Id take him anyday over our last 3 managers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who would take Bobby Williamson back   So who would take Bobby Williamson back EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:03 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Renegade wrote:

if the you want to scroll through years of pasoti posts on there then feel free its all there with all the claims and such.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who would take Bobby Williamson back   So who would take Bobby Williamson back EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:05 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:

it is also my view too he was awful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who would take Bobby Williamson back   So who would take Bobby Williamson back EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:35 pm

Renegade wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
Renegade wrote:

if the you want to scroll through years of pasoti posts on there then feel free its all there with all the claims and such.

AHHHH pasoti..the yardstick of truth and honesty
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: So who would take Bobby Williamson back   So who would take Bobby Williamson back EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:35 pm

Terrible manager but still miles better than carl the clueless
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: So who would take Bobby Williamson back   So who would take Bobby Williamson back EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:36 pm

I never thought much of him!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: So who would take Bobby Williamson back   So who would take Bobby Williamson back EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:45 pm

Interesting question about Bobby's reign-how much different would Argyle's first season in the CCC have been if he had been allowed to sign players like Buzz,Blackstock and Dodd at the start of the season,rather than at the end of it?
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: So who would take Bobby Williamson back   So who would take Bobby Williamson back EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:50 pm

Perhaps he can recommend us a good Ugandan striker to replace Chadwick lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who would take Bobby Williamson back   So who would take Bobby Williamson back EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:55 pm

I know what you mean about those kind of players,but on his day with the right tactics Argyle torn teams to shreds, i remember Sunderland and Forest getting their arses handed to them on a plate for 2. Maybe he wasn't the right man at the time...but his football was certainly entertaining.
I also remember the smear campaign and utter lies made up by the vermin of our club (pasoti) against him about pissing it up in the dolphin
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: So who would take Bobby Williamson back   So who would take Bobby Williamson back EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:57 pm

A choice between him and Fletch?

Him.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: So who would take Bobby Williamson back   So who would take Bobby Williamson back EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:01 pm

Had the misfortune to witness a lot of my all-time worst Argyle performances under Williamson.

He was every bit as bad as Fletcher, because he actually had some decent players at his disposal.

Awful, awful manager.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who would take Bobby Williamson back   So who would take Bobby Williamson back EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:04 pm

Nice bloke, poor gaffer, no ta.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: So who would take Bobby Williamson back   So who would take Bobby Williamson back EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:08 pm

I can remember the positive times under Bobby, whereas under Fletch, there is nothing.

3-0 vs Sheff Utd, 5-1 Brighton, 3-0 Crewe, 3-2 Forest, 2-0 Sunderland...

Who knows, with better funding maybe he'd have found more Akos'?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: So who would take Bobby Williamson back   So who would take Bobby Williamson back EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:18 pm

Over time, coaches and managers usually find their natural level.

I reckon Bobby's found his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who would take Bobby Williamson back   So who would take Bobby Williamson back EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:29 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Just listened to this and reflected on his tenure in the Championship, we played decent stuff and got walloped a few times, somehow i think he could have done something with us, he is certainly more articulate then Fletcher , doubt he would give up a job with Uganda.
He was vigorously tarred with some downright lies online by the lowlife vipers of Pasoti

Come back bobby ...all is forgiven

Are you on smack ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who would take Bobby Williamson back   So who would take Bobby Williamson back EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:40 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Renegade wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
Renegade wrote:

AHHHH pasoti..the yardstick of truth and honesty

you did see the fact i said libelous didnt you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who would take Bobby Williamson back   So who would take Bobby Williamson back EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:47 pm

What about the FACT He was just a useless manager. Added to the fact that we have learnt first hand that managers coming back for a second spell hardly ever works
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who would take Bobby Williamson back   So who would take Bobby Williamson back EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:14 pm

Probably one of the best manager's in modern times.Entertaining football especially that fantastic 2-0 home win over QPR that will last in my memory until my dying day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who would take Bobby Williamson back   So who would take Bobby Williamson back EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:17 pm

oddball wrote:
Probably one of the best manager's in modern times.Entertaining football especially that fantastic 2-0 home win over QPR that will last in my memory until my dying day.

Wow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So who would take Bobby Williamson back   So who would take Bobby Williamson back Empty

Back to top Go down

So who would take Bobby Williamson back
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next