Greenskin
Dougie
Tringreen
shonbo
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The natives are revolting... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The natives are revolting...   The natives are revolting... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:27 pm

Well that's me told then. I am currently stood in the corner of the room facing the wall and will adjourn to the naughty step shortly.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The natives are revolting...   The natives are revolting... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:35 pm

With a packet of crisps nicked from the cellar of the pilgrimage bar no doubt! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by mouldyoldgoat on Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bloody keyboard!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The natives are revolting...   The natives are revolting... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:38 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Well that's me told then. I am currently stood in the corner of the room facing the wall and will adjourn to the naughty step shortly.

Wink
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The natives are revolting...   The natives are revolting... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:47 am

greengenes wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Dougie wrote:
But those with a any sniff of influence at Home Park are pulling up the drawbridge on internet forums and withdrawing to the relative safety of twitter where they can surrounded themselves with likeminds and sycophants (and in some cases pour scorn on Pasoti naysayers from afar whilst playing to their audience).

It's a cheap trick.

The club is already dead to me. Apart from a deep rooted belief that it could easily be so much better and now a sense of sadness of what it has become, I feel totally alienated.

I don't think we've seen the bottom of the stinking barrel by a long way yet.

The Club is dead to you . So why the obsession ?. Walk away from the corpse . Enjoy the sunshine in Cyprus and some of us will try and keep the Club alive and you can come back after the Lazarus moment occurs .

Abuse expected .

The Club is in the shit fair enough but it will survive . Jesus I wouldn't want to be in the trenches with you .

BIG FLAGS ? What colour is your flag ? WHITE ?

Oh dear,I knew you'd be along and similarly tedious people join in. Bullies ! lol!

I do have, as I said, a deep rooted belief in/ long standing connection with the club and a sense of sadness at what it has become. I also enjoy taking the piss out of the self promoting, scheming retards who are helping to make the club even more 'village' than it has ever been before.Their type knew best and continue to know best, when quite clearly they don't. They would silence all opposition by fair means or foul. I certainly wouldn't want to be in the trenches with the Deepthroating Windsor Boys would you ?
When a regime is corrupt, you fight against it, not support it ffs !
Let's face it, Brent Sahib is doing exactly what Penz calculated in my signature and the Windsor Boys have the keys to the sweet shop. Absolute disaster.
I want to still have 'an interest' when they are driven out.................... if that is ok with you ?

If it isn't ok, do you really think I care ?

ps I thought you were coming to Cyprus this year ?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The natives are revolting...   The natives are revolting... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:30 am

I never voted in the pasty vote, but I'm surprised at the negativity towards pilgrim pasties. Like others, i've had a couple of decent pasties of theirs which were competitively priced.

Just seems like argyle fans are being ripped off again with overpriced, cheapo pasties. Is this the club putting on a big margin for themselves, or is it Pilgrim pasties?

I've not been to their factory unit, but I can't see it being big- can they cope with the number of pasties required?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The natives are revolting...   The natives are revolting... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:09 am

Do they have any dedicated proper shops in or around the city? Or is their only outlet a stall in the indoor market?

Do they supply corner shops etc? And if they do, would we know we're eating a 'Pilgrim pasty'?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The natives are revolting...   The natives are revolting... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:13 am

Tringreen wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Dougie wrote:
But those with a any sniff of influence at Home Park are pulling up the drawbridge on internet forums and withdrawing to the relative safety of twitter where they can surrounded themselves with likeminds and sycophants (and in some cases pour scorn on Pasoti naysayers from afar whilst playing to their audience).

It's a cheap trick.

The club is already dead to me. Apart from a deep rooted belief that it could easily be so much better and now a sense of sadness of what it has become, I feel totally alienated.

The Club is dead to you . So why the obsession ?. Walk away from the corpse . Enjoy the sunshine in Cyprus and some of us will try and keep the Club alive and you can come back after the Lazarus moment occurs .

Abuse expected .

The Club is in the shit fair enough but it will survive . Jesus I wouldn't want to be in the trenches with you .

Oh dear,I knew you'd be along and similarly tedious people join in. Bullies ! lol!

I do have, as I said, a deep rooted belief in/ long standing connection with the club and a sense of sadness at what it has become. I also enjoy taking the piss out of the self promoting, scheming retards who are helping to make the club even more 'village' than it has ever been before.Their type knew best and continue to know best, when quite clearly they don't. They would silence all opposition by fair means or foul. I certainly wouldn't want to be in the trenches with the Deepthroating Windsor Boys would you ?
Let's face it, Brent Sahib is doing exactly what Penz calculated in my signature and the Windsor Boys have the keys to the sweet shop. Absolute disaster.
I want to still have 'an interest' when they are driven out.................... if that is ok with you ?

Cyprus is out as I've picked up a very nice job in Provence for September at a good rate . I'd be a fool not to . Sorry if you find me tedious but I have my beliefs and you have yours .
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The natives are revolting...   The natives are revolting... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:22 am

greengenes wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Dougie wrote:

It's a cheap trick.

Abuse expected .

Cyprus is out as I've picked up a very nice job in Provence for September at a good rate . I'd be a fool not to . Sorry if you find me tedious but I have my beliefs and you have yours .

I think we find eachother tedious dear boy. Good job you're going to Provence in that case.Have a great time.

One of my favourite books, 'A Year in Provence'.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: The natives are revolting...   The natives are revolting... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:12 am

Do you think they are making special (or not so special) argyle pasties. ie baking to a cost rather than their normal ones?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The natives are revolting...   The natives are revolting... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:58 am

shonbo wrote:
Do you think they are making special (or not so special) argyle pasties. ie baking to a cost rather than their normal ones?

That could be it Shonbo. The owner of Pilgrim Pastys is a shitty fan and he'll be flying a plane past Home Park with the banner "We'll meat again ECFC"
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: The natives are revolting...   The natives are revolting... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:01 am

More like "No meat again ECFC" from the pasty makers lol!
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: The natives are revolting...   The natives are revolting... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:04 pm

Greenjock wrote:
shonbo wrote:

That could be it Shonbo. The owner of Pilgrim Pastys is a shitty fan and he'll be flying a plane past Home Park with the banner "We'll meat again ECFC"

There's somehow a perfect symmetry in that. alien
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: The natives are revolting...   The natives are revolting... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:22 pm

[quote="Greenjock"]
shonbo wrote:

That could be it Shonbo. The owner of Pilgrim Pastys is a shitty fan and he'll be flying a plane past Home Park with the banner "We'll meat again ECFC"[/quote)veal meat again,dont know hair dont know pen,(another meat related post)my mates gota plane but dont think it would make cyrus,,shame,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The natives are revolting...   The natives are revolting... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:54 pm

[quote="tcm"]
Greenjock wrote:
shonbo wrote:

That could be it Shonbo. The owner of Pilgrim Pastys is a shitty fan and he'll be flying a plane past Home Park with the banner "We'll meat again ECFC"[/quote)veal meat again,dont know hair dont know pen,(another meat related post)my mates gota plane but dont think it would make cyrus,,shame,

Eh? translate anyone ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The natives are revolting...   The natives are revolting... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:11 pm

[quote="Grumpy"]
tcm wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
shonbo wrote:

Eh? translate anyone ?

Easy Grumps.

Mike has been round to trim Vera Lynn's bush.

His mate has got a plane and is on his way to see his lover Billy Ray Cyrus as he has an achy breaky heart but Mike doesn't think he'll make it, which is a shame.

In the meantime it's lunch so that means a flagon of the local apple juice before he's off again servicing the ladies (witches) of Totnes, trimming hedges as he goes and ensuring that every ladies back yard is as pretty as can be.

Sorted.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The natives are revolting...   The natives are revolting... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:42 pm

Thanks for that Nick it's perfectly clear now, It's just that I don't speak Totnes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The natives are revolting...   The natives are revolting... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:57 pm

I think TCM was trying to speak with a german accent.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The natives are revolting...   The natives are revolting... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:06 pm

Grumpy wrote:
Thanks for that Nick it's perfectly clear now, It's just that I don't speak Totnes

I think that was more Narnia Laughing
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: The natives are revolting...   The natives are revolting... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:15 pm

come on lads,,,,meat,,,ie,a calf a big rabbit and a swan,, Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: The natives are revolting...   The natives are revolting... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:19 pm

[quote="Nick Wall"]
Grumpy wrote:
tcm wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
shonbo wrote:

Eh? translate anyone ?

Easy Grumps.

His mate has got a plane and is on his way to see his lover Billy Ray Cyrus as he has an achy breaky heart but Mike doesn't think he'll make it, which is a shame.

In the meantime it's lunch so that means a flagon of the local apple juice before he's off again servicing the ladies (witches) of Totnes, trimming hedges as he goes and ensuring that every ladies back yard is as pretty as can be.

Sorted.

as you say nick,thats why its safer in the back yard,atleast you can see what your doing Very Happy (fecking hippys,,,no style ewwww)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The natives are revolting...   The natives are revolting... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:35 pm

[quote="tcm"]
Nick Wall wrote:
Grumpy wrote:
tcm wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
shonbo wrote:

Eh? translate anyone ?

Easy Grumps.

Sorted.

as you say nick,thats why its safer in the back yard,atleast you can see what your doing Very Happy (fecking hippys,,,no style ewwww)

tcm learn to do quotes correctly thanks
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: The natives are revolting...   The natives are revolting... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:40 pm

how the feck do you do that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The natives are revolting...   The natives are revolting... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:52 pm

tcm wrote:

press quote then type underneath
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: The natives are revolting...   The natives are revolting... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:01 pm

Renegade wrote:
tcm wrote:

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: The natives are revolting...   The natives are revolting... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:12 pm

shonbo wrote:
Renegade wrote:
tcm wrote:

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
what like that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The natives are revolting...   The natives are revolting... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The natives are revolting...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next