The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Feeney and Kandol

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

Feeney and Kandol Empty
PostSubject: Feeney and Kandol   Feeney and Kandol EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:21 pm

Looks like Feeney will sign permanently (although it was only a loan deal before, when it comes to contract negotiations he may feel different)- never rated him but I suppose it fills a space.

Kandol has looked good in the past (in patches) and I think Luggy was interested when he was at Barnet. Could be a good signing if he's fit?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Feeney and Kandol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeney and Kandol   Feeney and Kandol EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:37 pm

More on Kandol (although it doesn't look lile he's played for a year)-

Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Feeney and Kandol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeney and Kandol   Feeney and Kandol EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:15 pm

I am almost 100% confident neither will sign.
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

Feeney and Kandol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeney and Kandol   Feeney and Kandol EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:33 pm

Well we are getting desperate now, Kandol if fit would probably bag a few but without a club for 10 months, must be really unfit by now could be a month or so before he's in any real shape, Feeney i dont rate but if signed might help young hitchcock out who for me has a very bright future. Ben Gibson looks like a good player aswell.
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

Feeney and Kandol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeney and Kandol   Feeney and Kandol EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:36 pm

Freathy wrote:

Well the Feeney deal is close, but all depends on personal terms being agreed. He's officially a free agent now as he has agreed a pay off from Oldham making him a free transfer.

Kandol hasnt many options either, a short term deal for him only though until he proved his fitness.

Back to top Go down

Feeney and Kandol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeney and Kandol   Feeney and Kandol EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:35 pm

Freathy wrote:

I have a feeling you're on the mark there, Freathy.
I believe the club are trying to pull players in on loan, as the administrators won't want to increase the administrator's liabilities with full time new contracts that they would have to honour in this continuing administration. Oldham obviously want his wages off their books, but maybe they smelled a rat and now Ridsdale is trying a different tack by wooing Feeney himself. Perhaps Feeney, in his desperation, might agree to becoming a temporary member of the Big Society.
The club are struggling to get even a starting eleven up and running for the new season.
Back to top Go down

Feeney and Kandol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeney and Kandol   Feeney and Kandol EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:51 pm

Sounds like Feeney has signed. With Oldham paying Feeney off somewhat, I guess that enabled the player to take the punt .. he has his money in the bank, so can afford to take the chance with the well known dodgy electrical sockets at Home Park in the next few months.

However, Kandol has no such way around the obvious uncertainties and has gone missing ... literally lol! lol! jocolor
I think we can assume that means the Heed will be wanting another TWO forwards. Looks like we'll be starting the season like a Social Services department, short of staff .... but looking .
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

Feeney and Kandol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeney and Kandol   Feeney and Kandol EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:09 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
Sounds like Feeney has signed. With Oldham paying Feeney off somewhat, I guess that enabled the player to take the punt .. he has his money in the bank, so can afford to take the chance with the well known dodgy electrical sockets at Home Park in the next few months.

However, Kandol has no such way around the obvious uncertainties and has gone missing ... literally lol! lol! jocolor
I think we can assume that means the Heed will be wanting another TWO forwards. Looks like we'll be starting the season like a Social Services department, short of staff .... but looking .

I dont know why your laughing you agreed with freathy that they wouldnt sign, well heaney has lol!

And as for Kandol, well he's been without a club since november for a reason!
Back to top Go down

Feeney and Kandol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeney and Kandol   Feeney and Kandol EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:14 pm

I'm laughing at the continuing embarrassment that is our club, 125.
Feeney only signed because Oldham were persuaded to in effect guarantee his first 2 or 3 months wages.
What do you think has happened to our own Scarlet Pimpernel ? .. Reidy hasn't a clue where he is lol! .
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

Feeney and Kandol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeney and Kandol   Feeney and Kandol EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:18 pm

penzancepirate wrote:

Feeney only signed because Oldham were persuaded to in effect guarantee his first 2 or 3 months wages.

What do you think has happened to our other Scarlet Pimpernel ?

1. Where did you get that from? Are you going by the fact his contract was mutually cancelled?

2. I dont really care Laughing

Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Feeney and Kandol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeney and Kandol   Feeney and Kandol EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:53 pm

125 its at the bottom of the Feeney signing article (although he'll probably change his mind tomorrow Laughing ).

You would think we would use an ankle tagging (like the ones prisoners on day release wear) on trialists- especially strikers!
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

Feeney and Kandol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeney and Kandol   Feeney and Kandol EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:46 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
125 its at the bottom of the Feeney signing article (although he'll probably change his mind tomorrow Laughing ).

You would think we would use an ankle tagging (like the ones prisoners on day release wear) on trialists- especially strikers!

Im on about this " Feeney only signed because Oldham were persuaded to in effect guarantee his first 2 or 3 months wage"

Not Kandol
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Feeney and Kandol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeney and Kandol   Feeney and Kandol EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:57 pm

Well that's one gone as fully expected. Will Feeney still be here on Saturday?

The club is nothing but a pathetic joke
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

Feeney and Kandol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeney and Kandol   Feeney and Kandol EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:28 pm

Freathy wrote:

Well i suppose you were close on your prediction of being 100% certain neither would sign. Laughing
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

Feeney and Kandol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeney and Kandol   Feeney and Kandol EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:32 pm

125+1 wrote:
Freathy wrote:

Well i suppose you were close on your prediction of being 100% certain neither would sign. Laughing

Oh and how can that be one gone, he was never here Rolling Eyes

You really dont have a clue do you.
Back to top Go down

Feeney and Kandol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeney and Kandol   Feeney and Kandol EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:42 pm

Laughing Calm down on the pedantic tosh and feel the soul of Freathy's point.

As Carole King once said:-

"Will Feeney still love us tomorrow".
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Feeney and Kandol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeney and Kandol   Feeney and Kandol EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:42 pm

penzancepirate wrote:

Just let him celebrate the 'capture' of Feeney (I still don't think he'll stay). May be one day perhaps the penny will drop and he'll finally get it.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Feeney and Kandol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeney and Kandol   Feeney and Kandol EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:41 am

penzancepirate wrote:

That's a cracker ! lol!

Typically, those who fit more comfortably on Pasoti, won't have a clue what you're on about. jocolor
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

Feeney and Kandol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeney and Kandol   Feeney and Kandol EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:29 am

Freathy wrote:
penzancepirate wrote:

Just let him celebrate the 'capture' of Feeney (I still don't think he'll stay). May be one day perhaps the penny will drop and he'll finally get it.

celebrate!, i dont rate him just proving the point you rant but dont know shite.

Every post of yours is predictable
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

Feeney and Kandol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeney and Kandol   Feeney and Kandol EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:14 pm

is there an ignore feature on here? and his pasoti highness reckoned i was a sniper!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

Feeney and Kandol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeney and Kandol   Feeney and Kandol EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:18 pm

feeney is only at argo to keep fit, he'll be gone in january, if not before. just call me mystic smeg bom
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Sponsored content

Feeney and Kandol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeney and Kandol   Feeney and Kandol Empty

Back to top Go down

Feeney and Kandol
Page 1 of 1