Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Now on GoS (Summer developments) ...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Now on GoS (Summer developments) ...  Empty
PostSubject: Now on GoS (Summer developments) ...    Now on GoS (Summer developments) ...  EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 3:42 pm

... photos of some of the changes at Home Park over the summer, including the new family facilities. Some great photos taken by Steve Dean, Mr GoS himself.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Now on GoS (Summer developments) ...    Now on GoS (Summer developments) ...  EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:31 pm

The graffiti looks awful (maybe I'm just an old git), and I can imagine most of the family enclosure equipment being nicked during the season. If I were a kid again I'd rather stay in the games area than watch the shit on the pitch.

Picture 31 - no foul or abusive language- its a football match? No "the referee's a winker", "you dirty northern bastards" etc. The new family enclosure is close enough to "Swilly Chris" (Block 14) who is loud and swears a lot and no doubt they'll hear it! The c word is one of his favourites.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Now on GoS (Summer developments) ...    Now on GoS (Summer developments) ...  EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:43 pm

Has the call gone out yet for CRB-checked volunteers to staff these areas on match days?

Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Now on GoS (Summer developments) ...    Now on GoS (Summer developments) ...  EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:45 pm

I hope so as the CRB can take anything from 2 - 6 weeks to come through.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Now on GoS (Summer developments) ...    Now on GoS (Summer developments) ...  EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:05 pm

Rowing Machines??
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Now on GoS (Summer developments) ...    Now on GoS (Summer developments) ...  EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:07 pm

I am all for a family stand/zone thing but they have plonked it in the worst place, its almost a statement off "banter is not welcome here". Block 7 or 8 might have been a better bet.
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: Now on GoS (Summer developments) ...    Now on GoS (Summer developments) ...  EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:40 pm

Personally i think they look shite, so childish..

as for the family enclosure... pretty shite as well, and whys it located there? Guess it will have to move when Oxford, Brizzle, City and probably Torquay come down?

Whys darren purse got a mural as well? He's been here 2 minutes..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now on GoS (Summer developments) ...    Now on GoS (Summer developments) ...  EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:42 pm

GreenWhiteBlack wrote:
Personally i think they look shite, so childish..

as for the family enclosure... pretty shite as well, and whys it located there? Guess it will have to move when Oxford, Brizzle, City and probably Torquay come down?

Whys darren purse got a mural as well? He's been here 2 minutes..

I personally like the mural things, and I agree with the players on them, he is our captain after all, and it might sound a bit corny but I think he was the main reason we avoided dropping into non league.

However, I fully agree with you regarding the family enclosure, what if we draw Millwall in the FA cup and our kids are forced to sit with their kids, mind you, they'll be fighting over Man U or Chelsea rather than Argyle and Milwall Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now on GoS (Summer developments) ...    Now on GoS (Summer developments) ...  Empty

Back to top Go down

Now on GoS (Summer developments) ...
Page 1 of 1