PostSubject: Post Boxes   Post Boxes EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:41 am

Good grief

They can't let it rest

How much of a love in is there between Brent and the Council

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Post Boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Boxes   Post Boxes EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:08 am

Just incredible! Mean postal bosses? Get a grip ffs.

Chris Webb doesn't get what he wants so James Brent buys some postboxes so his little boy can have his own way.

I hear Ben Ainslie had to change trains at Plymouth once, can he have one as well?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Post Boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Boxes   Post Boxes EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:34 am

"Chris Webb, in his role as a Communication Workers Union rep, had been leading a campaign for painted postboxes."

Erm. Surely that's not part of his role at all. I'd be pissed off if I were a mailman with my job at threat, and the union rep was feckin around on such childish pursuits.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Post Boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Boxes   Post Boxes EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:42 am

Don't get me wrong, Daley did really well and got a deserved Bronze. But the circus and hype that surrounds him would be more fitting, if he had managed to get a couple of Golds.

He gets more exposure and airtime nationally than the majority of our Gold medal winners, which is a bit wrong really.

An Olympic Bronze? Yes, very well done.

But FFS, bronze post boxes? Let's keep some perspective.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Post Boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Boxes   Post Boxes EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:51 am

Tom Daley does look magnifico in them swimmers tho.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Post Boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Boxes   Post Boxes EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:54 am

Small package.

(not that there's 'owt wrong with that Embarassed )
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Post Boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Boxes   Post Boxes EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:55 am

Actually thinking about it, thats probably a pre-requisite for diving....

....small package - less splash? scratch
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Post Boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Boxes   Post Boxes EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:56 am

Praps they do the old tuck-under mangina?
Back to top Go down

Post Boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Boxes   Post Boxes EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:28 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Small package.

(not that there's 'owt wrong with that Embarassed )

As he lost and finished 3rd surely the Royal Mail should be producing a Third Class stamp.

The more Webb (wanker) pushes this the more laughable he is making Tom Daley. Tom Daley does not deserve to be linked with such a wanker.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

Post Boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Boxes   Post Boxes EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 12:40 pm

Paid for by Brents children. What sort of pocket money do Tarquin and Rupert get.

Thank goodness Tom and Ruta have been rewarded with glorified suggestion boxes. And Argyle rewarded with their own to celebrate a stunning first round cup win.
Back to top Go down

Post Boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Boxes   Post Boxes EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 12:50 pm

This makes a mockery of those who argue that James Brent is not being influenced by Chris Webb.
This unhealthy relationship of Forza Nerd, Chris Webb, giant flags, murals,Wigs Jester hats and fan fests is just drawing the less astute,s attentions away from the piss poor state of our team.
Back to top Go down

Post Boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Boxes   Post Boxes EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 1:02 pm

Maybe Chris Webb could have a strop and demand Argyle buy a 20 goal a season striker next. Then maybe Brenty will buy that for him too.

The man's ego knows now bounds.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

Post Boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Boxes   Post Boxes EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 2:00 pm

Tudor Evans' (and Chris Webb's) triumphalism at getting one over the Royal Mail has me on the edge of putting a tick against te Conservatives in the next election - and thats saying something
Back to top Go down

Post Boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Boxes   Post Boxes EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:41 pm

I find it quite disgusting that money can be found for stupid wasteful gimmicks such as this yet Brent's poor staff at PAFC get trickle fed their unpaid wages over a 5 year period.

Chris Webb. more than anyone, with his background as a union rep should be distancing himself from this sort of waste when PAFC employees continue to suffer hardship. No different to the daft idea of trying to raise money for another (bitter rival) football club though.

Sam Rendell must be turning in his grave Sad

Its all just one bloody great circus !
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Post Boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Boxes   Post Boxes EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:49 pm

I look forward to reports of the suggestions posted.
Back to top Go down
Pete1886

Pete1886

Post Boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Boxes   Post Boxes EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:57 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Maybe Chris Webb could have a strop and demand Argyle buy a 20 goal a season striker next. Then maybe Brenty will buy that for him too.

The man's ego knows now bounds.

I thought this was going to happen anyway, wasn't it Webb who told everyone not to go on the pitch at the end of last season, so money would available to get a new striker.

The sad thing is the more times this sort of thing happens the bigger Webb's ego will get. Someone earlier on this thread said that this is evidence of Webb's influence over JB and that comment is spot on.

Not sure what his employers must think but surely this has absolutely nothing to do with his job at all.

What does Tring say? All very village!
Back to top Go down

Post Boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Boxes   Post Boxes EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 5:07 pm

Ok tin hat on, but Chris texted me earlier to explain a little more about this. The postboxes won't cost the club anything and are being placed between the life centre and Home Park, which will soon also have Ice rink and it will be a sporting area when the new grandstand is built, so the postboxes fit in with that theme.

The Argyle one, which I actually thought was ok, will be in the style of Stella McCartneys Union Jack design for the Olympics but in green and white.

Put like that it isn't as bad, and I did tell him I thought it devalued the gold painted postboxes which was a nice gesture, which he did agree to a certain extent, and it's a bit of exposure for the club and the area.

So hit me with your best shots now then lol!
Back to top Go down

Post Boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Boxes   Post Boxes EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 5:12 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Ok tin hat on, but Chris texted me earlier to explain a little more about this. The postboxes won't cost the club anything and are being placed between the life centre and Home Park, which will soon also have Ice rink and it will be a sporting area when the new grandstand is built, so the postboxes fit in with that theme.

The Argyle one, which I actually thought was ok, will be in the style of Stella McCartneys Union Jack design for the Olympics but in green and white.

Put like that it isn't as bad, and I did tell him I thought it devalued the gold painted postboxes which was a nice gesture, which he did agree to a certain extent, and it's a bit of exposure for the club and the area.

Derbrain
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Post Boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Boxes   Post Boxes EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 5:24 pm

Greenjock wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] lol!
Back to top Go down

Post Boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Boxes   Post Boxes EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 5:26 pm

But I've been offered a mod role on Pasoti lol!

No I'm just passing on what I was told so make your own minds up.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

Post Boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Boxes   Post Boxes EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 5:32 pm

Greenjock wrote:

ATD's very own celebrity poster. On the guest list at every Fanfest. On speed dial of The Presidents batphone. Soon to be pappzed coming out of CW room whislt on the GT tip to Morecombe.
Back to top Go down

Post Boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Boxes   Post Boxes EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 5:52 pm

Can we send letters to santa using these absolutely ridiculous postboxes??
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Post Boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Boxes   Post Boxes EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:18 pm

Then why not post it on here? As jock says it sounds quite reasonable and he might have been surprised at the reaction on this thread. Yes some would give him a hard time but not all.

Another bollock dropped in my opinion Mr Pres!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Post Boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Boxes   Post Boxes EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:46 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Then why not post it on here? As jock says it sounds quite reasonable and he might have been surprised at the reaction on this thread. Yes some would give him a hard time but not all.

Another bollock dropped in my opinion Mr Pres!

How many more bollocks is he going to drop? he is becoming a embarrassment with these half baked ideas
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Post Boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Boxes   Post Boxes EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:04 pm

Greenjock wrote:

Reply and ask him why he can provide this much information about some random postboxes, but not his own IP address.

Seriously though, if he wants to reply to queries on here, then he shouldn't use you to relay his messages on. Tell him to get fecked. This desire for personal contact with someone he met on an internet forum is sinister and creepy when he is perfectly capable of responding on said media.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Post Boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Boxes   Post Boxes Empty

Back to top Go down

Post Boxes
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next