Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Big Kick Off

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

The Big Kick Off  Empty
PostSubject: The Big Kick Off    The Big Kick Off  EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:20 pm

The south west peninsula league kicks off on Saturday !!!

#supportlocalfootball
Back to top Go down
Jon L

The Big Kick Off  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Kick Off    The Big Kick Off  EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:35 pm

The cricket season has 4 weeks left

#giveothersportsachance
Back to top Go down

The Big Kick Off  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Kick Off    The Big Kick Off  EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:16 pm

uh august = football season
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

The Big Kick Off  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Kick Off    The Big Kick Off  EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:23 pm

I thought this was another thread about a troll from the farm lol!
Back to top Go down

The Big Kick Off  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Kick Off    The Big Kick Off  EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:58 am

If I want to watch a bunch of cloggers with little or no grasp of passing football I can go to....oh it's too easy, you can fill the rest in yourselves lol!
Back to top Go down

The Big Kick Off  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Kick Off    The Big Kick Off  EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:51 am

Maybe you should get your boots on and show people how its done ! or even coach a Youth football side and help re-develop the game in this country .......
Back to top Go down

The Big Kick Off  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Kick Off    The Big Kick Off  EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:23 am

Not for me thanks. I've never enjoyed playing football, I find it a very dull game to play - far more enjoyable to watch, and at 45, my best days are definitely behind me. As for coaching youth football, no ta - the idea of standing in a park being verbally abused by a bunch of red-faced parents with anger management issues has no appeal at all. I'll stick to coaching rugby - a far more enjoyable sport to play, and one where respect and self-discipline are ingrained in players from an early age, and parents support, encourage and help their clubs and coaches, not abuse them.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

The Big Kick Off  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Kick Off    The Big Kick Off  EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:47 am

tbf andy, the fa has a parents coaching scheme where they test out your liklihood of being a red faced shouty type.

trouble with some county fa's is that they dont develop grass roots football.

ive been trying for 5 years to get any reply from notts fa about keeping training, they just arent interested (ive got no crb problems, btw)
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
oxfordgreen

oxfordgreen

The Big Kick Off  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Kick Off    The Big Kick Off  EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:28 pm

Saltash green wrote:
The south west peninsula league kicks off on Saturday !!!

#supportlocalfootball

I do love non-league football. You can tell the players what you think as well having banter with oposition keeper as they are only meters away.
Back to top Go down

The Big Kick Off  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Kick Off    The Big Kick Off  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:42 am

Rangers began the 2012/13 season with a hard fought victory at Bovey Tracey. In a game which could have gone either way, it was Marcus Pethick who came up with the winner 15 minutes from time. The first half was a game of few chances with the best one falling to Aiden Moyle who had his close range effort blocked. Ex Ranger's striker Roger Bonaparte has taken over the reigns at Bovey and was causing the visitors defence some problems with his physical presence. It was the home taem who squarndered a couple of gilt edged opportunities but keeper Dan Stapleton was seldomed troubled but when called upon his handling was superb.

The break through cam late in the second half when debutant Jack Towill, who had just been introduced as a substitute, latched on to a Gary Wills pass before beating his full back and crossing to the far post where Pethick was waiting to score from close range. Dane was naturally deighted "They threw the kitchen sink at us second half but, apart from a couple of scary moments, I thought we did OK defensively and we were always dangerous on the break. It's great to start off with 3 points although we know that there will tougher games to come." Team: Dan Stapleton; Paul O'Shaugnessy; Dylan dare; Paul Dugard; Luke Warmsley; Mitchel Cisneros; Alex Greening; Gary Wills; Tom Broome; Aiden Moyle; Marcus Pethick. Sub used was Jack Towill.
Back to top Go down

The Big Kick Off  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Kick Off    The Big Kick Off  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:45 am

Great name for a manager is Bonaparte.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Big Kick Off  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Kick Off    The Big Kick Off  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Big Kick Off
Page 1 of 1