fridgey
mouldyoldgoat
DanTheMan
Tgwu
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Who going to waste their money Empty
PostSubject: Who going to waste their money   Who going to waste their money EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:39 am

Who is going to waste their money tonight going to Home Park?

I will be watching Team GB win some more gold as I have help to pay for them.
Back to top Go down
DanTheMan

PostSubject: Re: Who going to waste their money   Who going to waste their money EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:23 pm

I wil be because I SUPPORT the team no matter what.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Who going to waste their money   Who going to waste their money EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:29 pm

morning mattmatt

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
fridgey

fridgey

PostSubject: Re: Who going to waste their money   Who going to waste their money EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:31 pm

DanTheMan wrote:
Good, glad that's sorted then.
Back to top Go down
DanTheMan

PostSubject: Re: Who going to waste their money   Who going to waste their money EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:32 pm

Lol morning sir! If you mean i have a multi account because I posted under the trust board as my nickname before I registered then guilty as charged. I apologise for that, I couldn't be bothered to register at first I just wanted to post a question, then when I saw some of the threads on here I decided to register afterall. Sorry for any confusion. MattMatt is my nickname from when I was at school, my middle name is Matt and because there were two Danny Boyle's on my school football team they called me MattMatt.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Who going to waste their money   Who going to waste their money EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:47 pm

Will be no doubt wasting £10 tonight really because I could'nt believe how shite it was on Saturday just wanted to take another look.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Who going to waste their money   Who going to waste their money EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:53 pm

I'll be there with Preston supporting father in law. I'll be looking for any glimpse of shape fitness or talent that'll bode well for going into the season in 10 days time. Now that CF has got the players he's always wanted and a goodly portion of pre season to start to get across his ideas things should start to look better (surely?) than against Yeovil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who going to waste their money   Who going to waste their money EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:07 pm

Bring it on, hope the lads 'give me everything tonight' (to match my username, if your old and behind you won't get it)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who going to waste their money   Who going to waste their money EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:08 pm

Pitbull wrote:
Bring it on, hope the lads 'give me everything tonight' (to match my username, if your old you won't get it)

Alright, anymore of that and it goes to Cobi Budge

lol!
Back to top Go down
DanTheMan

PostSubject: Re: Who going to waste their money   Who going to waste their money EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:10 pm

Cobi Budge! So are you in the ATD crowd again now? Back to Pasoti soon surely?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who going to waste their money   Who going to waste their money EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:14 pm

DanTheMan wrote:

I've always been with the ATD crown Dan. No thanks, haven't been on in 3 months, my ban is reprieved in March but everybody on here is so lovely cheers

Cobi Budge
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: Who going to waste their money   Who going to waste their money EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:17 pm

Pitbull wrote:
DanTheMan wrote:

I've always been with the ATD crown Dan. No thanks, haven't been on in 3 months, my ban is reprieved in March but everybody on here is so lovely cheers

Cobi Budge

You soppy prick jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who going to waste their money   Who going to waste their money EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:18 pm

LondonGreen wrote:
Pitbull wrote:
DanTheMan wrote:

Cobi Budge

You soppy prick jocolor

Sorry darling, more tea?
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: Who going to waste their money   Who going to waste their money EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:20 pm

Pitbull wrote:
LondonGreen wrote:
Pitbull wrote:
DanTheMan wrote:

Cobi Budge

You soppy prick jocolor

Sorry darling, more tea?

Only if you are wearing a pinney and are dressed in your Sunday best clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who going to waste their money   Who going to waste their money EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:43 pm

LondonGreen wrote:
Pitbull wrote:
LondonGreen wrote:
Pitbull wrote:
DanTheMan wrote:

Cobi Budge

You soppy prick jocolor

Sorry darling, more tea?

Only if you are wearing a pinney and are dressed in your Sunday best clown

Black buttoned shirt, white belt and pink shades lol!

I'm actually being serious...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who going to waste their money   Who going to waste their money EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:00 pm

Cobi, earlier:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Who going to waste their money   Who going to waste their money EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:26 pm

Just to cover all bases, whatever the result tonight, it won't matter because we have to wait until January to get a real idea of how we're going, and it's all about fitness anyway, the transfer window is still open and we have a competitive budget don't you know.

Unless we win and then we're play off material.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who going to waste their money   Who going to waste their money EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:36 pm

I do think tonight will be a much better indication of where we are at the moment. If we are dicked 5-0 by Preston, who are a team in decline in my opinion and not promotion candidates in League 1, then we are in deep shit.

If we play well and get a decent result, a score draw or a win, then it might not be as gloomy as it had appeared. A nil nil would say that the mean defence we had last season is still a possibility, but the age old problem of who is going to get the goals will surface.

I hope we play Preston off the park and score a few goals, but my head says we will lose by 2 goals. In fairness Gorman and Griffiths have a ready made excuse in that they haven't been here long, but most of the squad should be on the road to full fitness and be aware of whatever system it is we are going to play.

PCH should be delivering by now if he is ever going to, and the midfield ought to be decided with Lowry's lay off, so interesting to see who gets a starting place.

If Feeney and Chadwick start and fire blanks again I would like to think that Fletcher will get the message and make them bench warmers from now on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who going to waste their money   Who going to waste their money EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:38 pm

In reply..I would say about 1750 tops.Cant see many preston fans making the trip so the family area should be OK.Thats if anyone can be bothered.
Back to top Go down
Warny

Warny

PostSubject: Re: Who going to waste their money   Who going to waste their money EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:52 pm

We've got to, at the very least, score against our third league opponent of pre-seaon. And not a sodding set piece, but a goal we've actually created by our new found "attractive football" - evidence of which is thin. Can't see how failing to score in half of your games whilst shipping them can bode well for the season. Whatever happens Fletch will probably say "Some good, some bad, we're going in the right direction, all about fitness blah, blah, blah."
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Who going to waste their money   Who going to waste their money EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:59 pm

I don't think expectations have ever been lower, have they?

Almost to the point that we could lose 1-0, and the Propaganda machine over at HQ Pyongyang will be hailing it as something that stands alongside the achievements of Chris Hoy Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who going to waste their money   Who going to waste their money EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:13 pm

DanTheMan wrote:

Isn't it time for you to get ready Dan? You don't want to miss kick-off do you?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Who going to waste their money   Who going to waste their money EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:17 pm

Yep. Absolutely no-one is expecting anything other than a comprehensive defeat but ANY form of improvement tonight on the 5-0 hammerings in both our other PSF matches will be hailed as a major success. A 2-0 loss tonight there will be calls for statues of carl the clueless and the specky banker to be imediately erected.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who going to waste their money   Who going to waste their money EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:17 pm

Thank goodness i never went to this trash
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who going to waste their money   Who going to waste their money Empty

Back to top Go down

Who going to waste their money
Page 1 of 1