Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greenjock and a Private Investigator

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Greenjock and a Private Investigator Empty
PostSubject: Greenjock and a Private Investigator   Greenjock and a Private Investigator EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:02 pm

Can someone explain if Greenjock has been subject to a PI? He keeps hinting at this but I'm not sure as I'm not very good at reading between the lines. I wish he'd actually explain it properly and in depth as he's hardly mentioned it at all.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=do+bears+shit+in+the+woods%3F
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greenjock and a Private Investigator   Greenjock and a Private Investigator EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:10 pm

There have been a few hints from the fella, but he's too subtle about it at times.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Greenjock and a Private Investigator   Greenjock and a Private Investigator EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:13 pm

I'm not sure myself...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greenjock and a Private Investigator   Greenjock and a Private Investigator EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:23 pm

I'm trying to drop a hint without coming right out with it, in case they get the boys on me for squealing.

Oh and because Newell, Jameson and Co are a bunch of Cun ts and people should know they are. I know you're allowed to slag them off on Pasoti and yet slate me for doing the same, but to tell you the truth Hairy, I couldn't care fookin less what you think about it cheers

Did I ever tell you the one about Newell, Jameson and the PI? No? Ok, a week or so ago Ian Newell of Pasoti fame decided to let the world know that the person who hired the PI to track me down was Lee Jameson, and he also alleged that the PI was none other than the PASB candidate Tony Cholwell..................................

cnuts, wankers blah blah blah, fat tw@, threaten my family etc.etc.etc.

Call yourself a fuckin President Webb, and so on and so forth....... Compromised the PASB elections in my opinion................pasty's, buses..............................Brent's puppets..............GHOST oooooh...................my 15 month old son, my 62 yr old mother, my sister..........cowards.........

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greenjock and a Private Investigator   Greenjock and a Private Investigator EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:24 pm

Greenjock and a Private Investigator Magnum-pi-selleck-5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greenjock and a Private Investigator   Greenjock and a Private Investigator EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:25 pm

I'm still none the wiser Jock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greenjock and a Private Investigator   Greenjock and a Private Investigator EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:28 pm

...........confirm or deny it you................mincing............two-faced backstabber............WTF is Peter Jones doing about it eh? couldn't care less..............................at a fuckin fanfest and confront the...................gastric band right up his.....................30 years and I'll never go again..........................dining at the top table, directors box....................auctioning shirts..............Nikkk, top bloke, but does he know....................is Newell making the bids up Razz

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Greenjock and a Private Investigator   Greenjock and a Private Investigator EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:32 pm

One of my mates mums used to have a poster of Tom Selleck on the wall above her bed, when we were kids.

Even at the time I thought it a bit odd for a married woman of about 40. scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greenjock and a Private Investigator   Greenjock and a Private Investigator EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:33 pm

...........and the funny thing is, there's actually only one Pasoti mod.......................all made up by Newell..............fat fucker......................licking his ass while he's sucking...................."Yeah master James, me and Chris will ensure.........................

Then there's Greenman! ...........fuckin weasley..............................."How's your mother ..................I'll rip your fuckin .............................and all because I have a different..................puppet with..........hand up my ass!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greenjock and a Private Investigator   Greenjock and a Private Investigator EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:35 pm

Jock your rants are fvcking brilliant, and the best bit is its all true!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greenjock and a Private Investigator   Greenjock and a Private Investigator EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:50 pm

Tell us the one about the taxi guy Jock.

Without using the letter "e"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greenjock and a Private Investigator   Greenjock and a Private Investigator EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:54 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Tell us the one about the taxi guy Jock.

Without using the letter "e"

Oh go on Frank let me use "e" and I'll tell the story without calling Newell a fat cnut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greenjock and a Private Investigator   Greenjock and a Private Investigator EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:12 pm

I know you want to bring pasoti down and see all your foes laid to waste like some Conan The Internetarian Greenjock but when I read your posts on the subject, it reminds me of this.

Greenjock and a Private Investigator BJZXR
I'll show them!!! Here I come, stand by......Ohhh FFFFUUUUUUUU
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greenjock and a Private Investigator   Greenjock and a Private Investigator EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:20 pm

Well Hairy your attempts to be like me over the road are quite flattering, but you are just that bit too afraid to ram your point home and insist they answer your questions. You back down far too easily.

I also take great comfort in the fact that in the not too distant future we all turn into our Dad's. I'll leave it there Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greenjock and a Private Investigator   Greenjock and a Private Investigator EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:24 pm

And before you ask Hairy,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nrmcxa1yBec
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greenjock and a Private Investigator   Greenjock and a Private Investigator EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:47 pm

Greenjock and a Private Investigator Willy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greenjock and a Private Investigator   Greenjock and a Private Investigator EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 8:52 am

hairy j wrote:
I know you want to bring pasoti down and see all your foes laid to waste like some Conan The Internetarian Greenjock but when I read your posts on the subject, it reminds me of this.

Greenjock and a Private Investigator BJZXR
I'll show them!!! Here I come, stand by......Ohhh FFFFUUUUUUUU

That is funny Hairy, probably shouldn't be but it is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greenjock and a Private Investigator   Greenjock and a Private Investigator EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 8:57 am

Maybe you should send your collection of evidence to Brent, see if he still thinks of Newell as his bum chum.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Greenjock and a Private Investigator   Greenjock and a Private Investigator EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:01 am

I reckon you should send it to the FBI.

Guantanamo for Newell. Bay of Pigs?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greenjock and a Private Investigator   Greenjock and a Private Investigator Empty

Back to top Go down

Greenjock and a Private Investigator
Page 1 of 1