Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Womens' Olympic Football

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Womens' Olympic Football Empty
PostSubject: Womens' Olympic Football   Womens' Olympic Football EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:13 pm

Just watching the first Olympic event of 2012 - Team GB v New Zealand. Without wishing to cause any offence to the fairer sex - womens' football - just a bit crap isn't it?

A bit like watching an Audley Harrison fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Womens' Olympic Football   Womens' Olympic Football EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:47 pm

Any bloke who watches wimmins football for any other reason than his wife is playing, or there's a fit striker on each side and it's raining heavily, is a divvy.

It's on a par with Argyle v Barnet, but with slightly more skill. If you happened across it on the box you might watch a couple of minutes for the novelty value, but Antiques Road Trip is on shortly so it's only filling in a gap.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Womens' Olympic Football   Womens' Olympic Football EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:49 pm

I see the royals are all trying to attend the opening Olympic events. Prince Harry has gone for the Women's beach volleyball Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Womens' Olympic Football   Womens' Olympic Football EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:57 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
I see the royals are all trying to attend the opening Olympic events. Prince Harry has gone for the Women's beach volleyball Smile

With his father being James Hewitt I would have thought he would attend the three day eventing. Much better chance of seeing a princess he could shag.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Womens' Olympic Football   Womens' Olympic Football EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:58 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:

What a surprise! Razz

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Womens' Olympic Football   Womens' Olympic Football Empty

Back to top Go down

Womens' Olympic Football
Page 1 of 1