Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Willand Rovers vs Cullompton Rangers

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Willand Rovers vs Cullompton Rangers  Empty
PostSubject: Willand Rovers vs Cullompton Rangers    Willand Rovers vs Cullompton Rangers  EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 3:01 pm

If anyone is in the east of the county tomorrow night and would like to take in a match then Silver Street is the place to be.

Local rivals Willand Rovers ( western premier ) vs Cullompton Rangers ( south west peninsular premier)

Kick off 7.45.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Willand Rovers vs Cullompton Rangers    Willand Rovers vs Cullompton Rangers  EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:39 pm

Is it the kind of local rivalry where if a Willand lass were to be found courting a Cullompton boy, they would both be disembowelled and left in the searing heat for flies to eat their slowly rotting corpses, and then 6 inch nails driven through their vacant eyeballs and into the big oak tree on the village green, to get the message across that Rovers and Rangers don't mix. Ever!

Or will it be a fairly quiet affair with the odd bit of pushing and shoving when a late tackle comes in, but it all ends up Ok and they all share a few beers in the clubhouse?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Willand Rovers vs Cullompton Rangers    Willand Rovers vs Cullompton Rangers  EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:41 pm

Definitely handbags
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Willand Rovers vs Cullompton Rangers    Willand Rovers vs Cullompton Rangers  EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:43 pm

Ha ha. As with all football these days I think it will fall into the handbags category.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Willand Rovers vs Cullompton Rangers    Willand Rovers vs Cullompton Rangers  EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:54 pm

Oh I'll stay in and wash my hair again then.

Isn't that Cerbs country, Willand? He might be there Dane.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Willand Rovers vs Cullompton Rangers    Willand Rovers vs Cullompton Rangers  EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:56 pm

I had to Warn a few lads about wearing exeter shirts at training last night. Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Willand Rovers vs Cullompton Rangers    Willand Rovers vs Cullompton Rangers  EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:57 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Oh I'll stay in and wash my hair again then.

Isn't that Cerbs country, Willand? He might be there Dane.

I think Cerb's Taxi firm is one of Willand's sponsors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Willand Rovers vs Cullompton Rangers    Willand Rovers vs Cullompton Rangers  EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:11 pm

And cully
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Willand Rovers vs Cullompton Rangers    Willand Rovers vs Cullompton Rangers  Empty

Back to top Go down

Willand Rovers vs Cullompton Rangers
Page 1 of 1