Honesty is the best policy

Go down 
+2
Chemical Ali
VillageGreen
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Honesty is the best policy Empty
PostSubject: Honesty is the best policy   Honesty is the best policy EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 3:50 pm

Went up to Marjons this morning, stayed for about 20 minutes before Romain Larrieu came over and politely asked us to leave because they were doing shape and formation work in a private session (at least we know they are doing it)

Had a chat with Berry, who said he is injured and not training with the rest of the team, I asked who the trialist is and he told us straight off (before the club released it) and he said "did you go on saturday? yeh we were f*cking sh*t"

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Honesty is the best policy   Honesty is the best policy EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 4:49 pm

Yes,i was f...ing shocked at Saturday's score-line,but it was the first Pre-Season friendly match against a much fitter Yeovil Town,who had played two more than Argyle.

Tomorrow night should hopefully see an improved Argyle take on the mighty Truro City (i will be there to watch it all unfold bounce)

All a friendly game means to me is just that,a friendly. A glorified training session and work out.

What counts is the official start to the campaign and hopefully a 100% fit squad,with them all raring to go. Mind you,Chadwick getting sent off in a friendly match is as ridiculous as you can get.

Carl Fletcher seems rather coy on the subject of Chadders walking early it would seem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honesty is the best policy   Honesty is the best policy EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 4:56 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Yes,i was f...ing shocked at Saturday's score-line,but it was the first Pre-Season friendly match against a much fitter Yeovil Town,who had played two more than Argyle.

Tomorrow night should hopefully see an improved Argyle take on the mighty Truro City (i will be there to watch it all unfold bounce)

All a friendly game means to me is just that,a friendly. A glorified training session and work out.

What counts is the official start to the campaign and hopefully a 100% fit squad,with them all raring to go. Mind you,Chadwick getting sent off in a friendly match is as ridiculous as you can get.

Carl Fletcher seems rather coy on the subject of Chadders walking early it would seem.

Well from the 20 minutes I saw today, fletcher was absolutely screaming at them.

I don't think Wotton, Lennox, Feeney and Berry are at all fit as they were not doing any ball work and were just running laps with one of our coaches.

Tomorrow, I would line up

Gilmartin

Jimminez, Purse, Blanchard, Williams

Cowan Hall, Young, Lowry, Bhasera

Lecointe, Sims

Lets give the two young strikers a real chance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honesty is the best policy   Honesty is the best policy EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 5:15 pm

Jimminez wouldn't be playing.Argyle no longer interested.How the hell can players be injured already?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honesty is the best policy   Honesty is the best policy EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 5:16 pm

oddball wrote:
Jimminez wouldn't be playing.Argyle no longer interested.How the hell can players be injured already?

Berry told me he is injured, and I don't think Wotton, Lennox or Feeney have kept their fitness up at all
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Honesty is the best policy   Honesty is the best policy EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 5:59 pm

oddball wrote:

Perhaps the ''older'' players are finding Pre-Season a struggle,the younger ones not so ?.

If you get a knock in the training schedule,then a knock is a knock and it may be a bad one at that,but fingers crossed though.

Hopefully,all pains/gains and ills will be sorted out by the time Aldershot come to Town on August the 18th.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honesty is the best policy   Honesty is the best policy EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:22 pm

On the topic of truro tomorrow, I have just decided I will be getting the train down in the afternoon, how far is the ground from the station? (walking)
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Honesty is the best policy   Honesty is the best policy EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:25 pm

Block3Green wrote:
On the topic of truro tomorrow, I have just decided I will be getting the train down in the afternoon, how far is the ground from the station? (walking)

About 10 minutes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honesty is the best policy   Honesty is the best policy EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:28 pm

Cheers Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honesty is the best policy   Honesty is the best policy EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:06 pm

Straight up the hill turn left and walk past Sainsburys, it's on the other side of the road.

I see everyone seems to be heading for the county arms, shit lifeless pub, ne better off turning left out of the station and into the railway club. Much cheaper, pool and snooker tables, just say you're a member in Plymouth and sign in. Still only 15 minutes from the ground and better than buying beer at the ground and putting money in ginger twats pocket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honesty is the best policy   Honesty is the best policy EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:48 am

Shape and formation work; right all of you in our half and don't move!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Honesty is the best policy   Honesty is the best policy EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 10:25 am

Iggy wrote:

lol!

As though any clubs would spy on Fletch's pre season shape and formation work ffs ! No
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Honesty is the best policy   Honesty is the best policy EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 10:36 am

what a joke this is !
perhaps you should have pointed out to them how much of your money & time you have spent on the club.

in the name of avviva jocolor
Back to top Go down
Warny

Warny

PostSubject: Re: Honesty is the best policy   Honesty is the best policy EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 10:38 am

Iggy wrote:

Followed every now and then by a hopeless punt forward to some short arse.

Maybe they ask people to leave because, I don't know, they could potentially suffer severe breathing problems from laughing too much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honesty is the best policy   Honesty is the best policy EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 10:48 am

Warny wrote:
Iggy wrote:

Followed every now and then by a hopeless punt forward to some short arse.

Maybe they ask people to leave because, I don't know, they could potentially suffer severe breathing problems from laughing too much.

I think it's more likely that Robbie Williams has a restraining order out on Cobi.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Honesty is the best policy   Honesty is the best policy EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 10:52 am

I know for an internet fact that Purse asked for one for Webb and Nool.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honesty is the best policy   Honesty is the best policy Empty

Back to top Go down

Honesty is the best policy
Page 1 of 1