Pearce out!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Freathy

Freathy

Pearce out!!! Empty
PostSubject: Pearce out!!!   Pearce out!!! EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:20 pm

No Olympic Gold for Team GB Then! lol! lol!

Actually it's not Phsycho's fault everyone born in these isles is crap at football.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Pearce out!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pearce out!!!   Pearce out!!! EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:33 pm

Freathy wrote:
No Olympic Gold for Team GB Then! lol! lol!

Actually it's not Phsycho's fault everyone born in these isles is crap at football.

Yoom not a praaaaaaaaaaaaper Brit!
Back to top Go down

Pearce out!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pearce out!!!   Pearce out!!! EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:33 pm

No Jocks = No medal lol!
Back to top Go down

Pearce out!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pearce out!!!   Pearce out!!! EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 6:16 am

Poor old Gareth Bale had to pull out of the GB squad due to injury, but scored last night for Spurs on their pre-season tour of the US, and the Olympic tournament doesn't start until Friday scratch

AVB must be psychic and the injury occurs on Thursday in training lol!
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Pearce out!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pearce out!!!   Pearce out!!! EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 7:13 am

Greenjock wrote:
Poor old Gareth Bale had to pull out of the GB squad due to injury, but scored last night for Spurs on their pre-season tour of the US,

Just got back from the match and a very good header it was too!

An enjoyable game and I would say Bale played about 65 minutes of it. Probably the longest stint of any player on both sides, and he was the best player on the pitch. Unfortunately, the MLS "All star" game is today and so Beckham and Donovan were missing from the Galaxy side. 1-1 the final score.
Back to top Go down

Pearce out!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pearce out!!!   Pearce out!!! EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 7:28 am

He's a great player. Now when people say about how good Beckham is, I would say that I would definitely pay to see someone like Bale rampaging down the wing, but wouldn't cross the road to watch Beckham.

Shame about the GB Olympic team really when there is so much more talent available and yet Pearce has been left with a very average squad.

Hardly any clubs want their best players involved in a tournament just before the season satrts, and some of them have been involved in the Euro's, but I would've thought it was ideal pre-season training.

The Scots and Norn Ireland didn't want their players in the squad, not sure how many would have made it anyway, but there should've been a couple from each at least.

I saw GB were 9-1 to win the Olympic football, but they haven't got a good enough squad. Brazil, Uruguay and Spain are strong and I would be surprised if the winner doesn't come from one of these.
Back to top Go down

Pearce out!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pearce out!!!   Pearce out!!! EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:00 am

I've heard Bale is being replaced by Beckham. He isn't going to start, but he's going to arrive 30 minutes into the first game. and abseil down from a helicopter, all togged up in a nice shinny addidas number. He then gets injured after 70, and is air lifted back out with on board cameras relaying his words and tears of hope down to the Stadium.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Pearce out!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pearce out!!!   Pearce out!!! EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:13 am

I lost all respect and interest in beckham when he hooked up with the miserable scowly stick insect!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Pearce out!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pearce out!!!   Pearce out!!! EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:15 am

Penz wrote:
I've heard Bale is being replaced by Beckham. He isn't going to start, but he's going to arrive 30 minutes into the first game. and abseil down from a helicopter, all togged up in a nice shinny addidas number. He then gets injured after 70, and is air lifted back out with on board cameras relaying his words and tears of hope down to the Stadium.

lol! whilst showing off his new which is written in Navajo Indian, because he feels his life mirrors that of a 19th Century Navajo Indian brave, struggling to protect his homeland from the invading White Devils. He will also announce the birth of his 14th son, Running Quickly to the Bank, and his new 3 year contract with the LA Galaxy, netting him $500 million dollars, and his belief that he could still be picked for the 2014 World Cup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pearce out!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pearce out!!!   Pearce out!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Pearce out!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: