+3
Freathy
Mock Cuncher
Sandford_Grecian
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

Who? are your new shirt sponsors Empty
PostSubject: Who? are your new shirt sponsors   Who? are your new shirt sponsors EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 1:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

First word most apt me thinks Timbeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrr <Arguffawlingstill>

Plant hire will come in handy though, for demolishing Home Park on the cheap, no fool is that Riddler <snigger>

Last edited by Sandford_Grecian on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : less than 2 weeks to KO; let the banter begin :-))
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Who? are your new shirt sponsors   Who? are your new shirt sponsors EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:24 pm

Can't wait to see the new kit!

jocolor
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Who? are your new shirt sponsors   Who? are your new shirt sponsors EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:40 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Can't wait to see the new kit!

jocolor

September isn't it? Though they haven't said which Sept lol! Until then will it be bibs? affraid
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Who? are your new shirt sponsors   Who? are your new shirt sponsors EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 5:04 pm

Is it really September? Terrible really.

Ridsdale's got loads of contacts in football so we'll be alright.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Who? are your new shirt sponsors   Who? are your new shirt sponsors EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 5:46 pm

It's not September, it's the END OF September ... in my book, that's October.

I reckon this news is a dead cert indicator of what Ridsdale wants Guilfoyle to do next week, defer yet again until then.

"I've got the council and Football League on the run, Brendan, honestly, I can feel it ... give us more time ... here's 50 grand, that's all I could get ".
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Who? are your new shirt sponsors   Who? are your new shirt sponsors EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:54 am

Sponsored by a nice local company. Very 4th Division. Very Argyle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who? are your new shirt sponsors   Who? are your new shirt sponsors EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:00 am

And there we have it ... didn't take long did it... the 'date' has been put back another week. Only another week ?.... come on Ridders, you can do better than that, put it back a couple of months, in fact put it back all season, you know you've planned it that way, you know you really want to.
I'm going to love how Guilfoyle announces another partial wage deferral for August after insisting Brent would have to stump up 300K if he was interested. Perhaps he'll have to raid the Season Ticket chicken coup to avoid this onrushing embarrassment.

Still, goog job the back of the grandstand gang have found their own confidentiality agreement to hide behind, wouldn't want fans organising a proper campaign against these money men... that would never do ... this is Argyle ... you don't mess with Janners .............. not much you don't. lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Who? are your new shirt sponsors   Who? are your new shirt sponsors EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:14 am

penzancepirate wrote:
And there we have it ... didn't take long did it... the 'date' has been put back another week. Only another week ?.... come on Ridders, you can do better than that, put it back a couple of months, in fact put it back all season, you know you've planned it that way, you know you really want to.
I'm going to love how Guilfoyle announces another partial wage deferral for August after insisting Brent would have to stump up 300K if he was interested. Perhaps he'll have to raid the Season Ticket chicken coup to avoid this onrushing embarrassment.

Still, goog job the back of the grandstand gang have found their own confidentiality agreement to hide behind, wouldn't want fans organising a proper campaign against these money men... that would never do ... this is Argyle ... you don't mess with Janners .............. not much you don't. lol!

When Ridders met Stapleton, he must have thought he'd died and gone to heaven. 'Those Aviva boys will soak up any spin as long as I give their parochial leadership the feeling they're important'.

This is not feckin Leeds, your northern numpty ! lol!
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who? are your new shirt sponsors   Who? are your new shirt sponsors EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:16 am

look there's a hole in the ring fence!!!
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: Who? are your new shirt sponsors   Who? are your new shirt sponsors EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:32 pm

Freathy wrote:

I dont get what you mean? Who were you expecting Microsoft Neutral

Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Who? are your new shirt sponsors   Who? are your new shirt sponsors EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:46 pm

Actually,there is a bit more to W.H.Bond than meets the eye.The chairman of the company is Martin Bond,who,with his late brother Hermon,built the St Mellion golf and leisure complex back in the 1970's,utilising land that they used for pig and tiddy farming.They sold the complex for a considerable amount of money back in the 1990's [i think],so they're not short of a bob or two-they also owned Lanhydrock golf club at one time,not sure if they still do.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Who? are your new shirt sponsors   Who? are your new shirt sponsors EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:47 pm

125+1 wrote:
Freathy wrote:

I dont get what you mean? Who were you expecting Microsoft Neutral

No. Merely a "look at how far we've come" with "year on year progress" comment.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Who? are your new shirt sponsors   Who? are your new shirt sponsors EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:53 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Actually,there is a bit more to W.H.Bond than meets the eye.The chairman of the company is Martin Bond,who,with his late brother Hermon,built the St Mellion golf and leisure complex back in the 1970's,utilising land that they used for pig and tiddy farming.They sold the complex for a considerable amount of money back in the 1990's [i think],so they're not short of a bob or two-they also owned Lanhydrock golf club at one time,not sure if they still do.

I'm probably being a bit unfair on the company and at least they're stepping up to the plate. If they have a few bob then great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who? are your new shirt sponsors   Who? are your new shirt sponsors EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:41 am

Sounds a lot easier on the ear then bleddy Ginsters....that red splodge, that stinking Aviva advert and the continuing state of affairs at the club has turned us into a laughing stock nationally.
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Who? are your new shirt sponsors   Who? are your new shirt sponsors EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:40 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Sounds a lot easier on the ear then bleddy Ginsters....that red splodge, that stinking Aviva advert and the continuing state of affairs at the club has turned us into a laughing stock nationally.

Home Park - demolished by their own sponsors JCB's, well choke on a pasty or what <snigger>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who? are your new shirt sponsors   Who? are your new shirt sponsors Empty

Back to top Go down

Who? are your new shirt sponsors
Page 1 of 1