Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frimpong could be in trouble for tweeting Yid

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Frimpong could be in trouble for tweeting Yid Empty
PostSubject: Frimpong could be in trouble for tweeting Yid   Frimpong could be in trouble for tweeting Yid EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:56 pm

Arsenal's Emmanuel Frimpong, on loan at Wolves when he got injured, tweeted yesterday for someone to pray for him because he wasn't going to church. A spurs fan tweeted back saying he hoped he broke his arms and legs. Frimpong reacted and tweets back Yid Scum and could be in the shit.

Leave it go, the Spurs fan deserved some stick back, and it's not as if Spurs fans don't like being called Yids. And if that tw@t David Baddiel gets involved and says the term Yid is racist or anti-semetic, he will look like a bigger knobber than he already is. Spurs fans refer to themselves as the Yid Afmy ffs.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Frimpong could be in trouble for tweeting Yid   Frimpong could be in trouble for tweeting Yid EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:38 pm

Nearly matches the Ferdinand/Cole 'choc ice' twitter insult scandal. Why can't they just call each other cnuts and have done with it.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Frimpong could be in trouble for tweeting Yid   Frimpong could be in trouble for tweeting Yid EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:10 pm

Too obvious and everyone else knows it already
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Frimpong could be in trouble for tweeting Yid   Frimpong could be in trouble for tweeting Yid EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:11 pm

Frimpong is a f*cking black c*nt.

/sarcasm.

How on earth was that a defence, again?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Frimpong could be in trouble for tweeting Yid   Frimpong could be in trouble for tweeting Yid EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:00 pm

I loved the comment by Rod Liddle in the Times yesterday where he stated that the one word that wasn't asterisked out by his editor (as per Mocks above) was the word that was causing all the offence.

/irony
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Frimpong could be in trouble for tweeting Yid   Frimpong could be in trouble for tweeting Yid EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:39 pm

I had a really great time last week each time the offending asterisked quote flashed up on the screen I shouted out the translation for my wife, helpful chap that I am. I think by Friday she was really ******* pissed off with my little ways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frimpong could be in trouble for tweeting Yid   Frimpong could be in trouble for tweeting Yid EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:50 pm

The rule of thumb on racism is quite simple really. If a black person uses the "N" word to another black person then it is ok. If a person of the Jewish faith uses the "Y" word to others of the Jewish faith then it is ok. If anyone else uses either in any context at all then it's racist. I'm allowed to call myself or my neighbour Honky and again it's ok. Now it would be simpler if nobody used the words at all but why should life be made easy for the masses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frimpong could be in trouble for tweeting Yid   Frimpong could be in trouble for tweeting Yid Empty

Back to top Go down

Frimpong could be in trouble for tweeting Yid
Page 1 of 1